Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 06:33 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times

Advertisements

Instead of the “devil made me do it” change devil to tRump and you have no difference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2019, 06:34 AM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Would it be safe for me to go out in public wearing this?

https://www.zazzle.com/i_support_isr...50492283575402
Probably not in Dearborn, MI or Minneapolis, MN.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:37 AM

20,102 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Race crimes... hate

Gender crimes... hate

Sex crimes... hate

Political crimes... right attacking left... hate

Political crimes... left attacking right... great

These apparently are not hate crimes...
the reason is their own lives are filled with hate and despair and they need to blame someone, why not direct it toward the President. We understand and wish them well.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:39 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Race crimes... hate

Gender crimes... hate

Sex crimes... hate

Political crimes... right attacking left... hate

Political crimes... left attacking right... great

These apparently are not hate crimes...

Hate Watch: Three Prominent Conservatives Attacked For Their Beliefs Just Yesterday

Infowars’ Owen Shroyer, #WalkAway Movement founder Brandon Straka, and Daily Wire‘s Michael Knowles were all attacked yesterday for being conservative in public.

Yesterday marked a dark day for political violence in the United States as three prominent conservatives were all physically attacked within hours of each other.

Two physical assaults, and one sprayed with bleach...

Yet ANOTHER example of leftists who point the finger at others for crimes (of hate and violence towards others) they are guilty of themselves.
Pot meet kettle. The right is just as nuts as the left is.

Old 04-15-2019, 07:53 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
It seems the leftists defend people who defiantly fail to rise in honor of our National Anthem - freedom! - yet attack people who proudly display their support of our country.
False. I'm leaning left as the right goes far more right. That said, I do believe in the anthem but I think that the real idiots aren't the ones kneeling during it but those disrespecting the flag by waving it off the back of their pick-up, especially in the elements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies