Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2019, 05:34 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,480,036 times

Advertisements

She makes good and common sense point .

Don’t you agree ?

Also if you are upset I used brietbart as a link , I couldn’t find the story on CNN .. hmm I wonder why ?
—-
Pop icon Cher said Sunday that Los Angeles, California, “can’t take care of its own” residents, much less newly arrived illegal and legal immigrants

Cher said she failed to understand how the city of Los Angeles in the sanctuary state of California could afford to admit and take care of any more immigrants when city officials have failed to care for homeless, veterans, and poverty-stricken Americans.

“I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More,” Cher said”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...re-immigrants/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2019, 05:38 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,571,143 times
“A celebrity said something I agree with, I love celebrities!”
“A celebrity said something I don’t agree with. Washed up celebrity trying to get attention. Celebrities should shut their mouths. Hollywood is nothing but vapid pedophiles”.

Any wonder why conservatives have become irrelevant windbags.

Old 04-14-2019, 05:41 PM

3,319 posts, read 2,343,931 times
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Old 04-14-2019, 05:42 PM

18,462 posts, read 7,100,791 times
From the deepest darkest pit comes a tiny spark of light .....

Old 04-14-2019, 05:50 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,742,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post

Don’t you agree ?

Also if you are upset I used brietbart as a link , I couldn’t find the story on CNN .. hmm I wonder why ?
—-
Pop icon Cher said Sunday that Los Angeles, California, “can’t take care of its own” residents, much less newly arrived illegal and legal immigrants

Cher said she failed to understand how the city of Los Angeles in the sanctuary state of California could afford to admit and take care of any more immigrants when city officials have failed to care for homeless, veterans, and poverty-stricken Americans.

“I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More,” Cher said”

If you don't want a flood of illegal immigrants, don't declare yourself a sanctuary city. What the hell kind of sanctuary are you if you're complaining about this?

I think it's an excellent solution. All persons using the various exploits to be released on the United States side of the border will be bused to a sanctuary city -- a city who already explicitly and defiantly claims to want them here. Was it all a big lie?? Were entire cities just virtue signaling to show the world how Woke and righteous they are?? And you should be housing them, feeding them, caring for them, seeing to their every need, etc. If you can't do that, what the hell kind of hateful monsters are you?? After all, they're just victims in the whole process.

Well we can say for certain that Cher is a Hispanic hating white nationalist bigot and Nazi. What does the mayor and city council have to say for themselves? Surely they've condemned Cher's Nazi rhetoric, right?

Old 04-14-2019, 05:50 PM

3,976 posts, read 1,994,063 times
Quote:

Don’t you agree ?

—-

Lol!

I am not a huge fan of DJT, but have to give him credit for this clever troll on the hypocritical left. A suggestion to put large groups of migrants in the self proclaimed "Sanctuary" cities certianly triggered the snowflakes. Look at them squeal and shoegaze now, instead of rushing forward to say "YES! SEND THEM ALL HERE!"

Old 04-14-2019, 06:02 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,404,826 times
In additions to the middle class and those just above the poverty line helping out illegals, let's not forget Cher probably has enough money to help out many illegals for quite a long time.

Old 04-14-2019, 06:05 PM

30,078 posts, read 18,689,772 times
Quote:

Don’t you agree ?

—-

Gee- I wonder why she supports illegal immigration then?

Libs like things that affect other people and that other people have to pay for. When it involves them financially or affects their lives, suddenly they are not so compassionate and concerned.

Old 04-14-2019, 06:06 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,889,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
Lol!

I am not a huge fan of DJT, but have to give him credit for this clever troll on the hypocritical left. A suggestion to put large groups of migrants in the self proclaimed "Sanctuary" cities certianly triggered the snowflakes. Look at them squeal and shoegaze now, instead of rushing forward to say "YES! SEND THEM ALL HERE!"
Yeah Im in the same boat. I detest Trump, but this has really flushed out the hypocrites. 2 weeks ago the Dems were saying. Illegals made communities safer. They said that illegals improved the economy. Well damn, here's a chance to make their cities both safer and improve the economy. What's the problem?

Oh Yeah, free passes for illegals and supporting them is a great idea, as long as it isn't the left that needs to support them.

Old 04-14-2019, 06:10 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,742,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
“A celebrity said something I agree with, I love celebrities!”
“A celebrity said something I don’t agree with. Washed up celebrity trying to get attention. Celebrities should shut their mouths. Hollywood is nothing but vapid pedophiles”.

Any wonder why conservatives have become irrelevant windbags.
Our judgement of each Hollywood celebrity must be on the vices and merits of that individual alone.

Cher has outed herself as a hateful, bigoted white nationalist and Nazi. Other Hollywood celebrities must be judged by their own actions and opinions. I'm sure most of them will happily step up, do the right thing and open their homes to illegal families. They have enormous homes after all, and we already know that these people are all virtuous and good. What could possibly go wrong?? And what kind of caring Hollywood celebrity could do anything less??

Maybe if Cher agrees to house 10 illegal families, she can be forgiven for her blatant Nazi white nationalist rhetoric, but we'll have to wait and see. That was some seriously racist crap she was spewing there!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies