Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 03:03 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
When our nation's safety and existence as America is at stake, yes, I want facts because I know that actions carried out according to those facts bring success in sustaining those things that keep her safe. Politics be damned.
The vast-majority of Americans wouldn't know a fact if it slapped them in the face.

What problems does democracy solve? Almost every American is a moron.

The only reason democracy works, is because it isn't actually democracy. And I don't mean "muh Republic", or "herr derr Constitution". I mean, the politicians are fundamentally-selected by the rich, and the rich aren't morons. They may be greedy sociopaths, but they aren't stupid. They are what built America into a superpower, not Joe Blow.

Moron Joe Blow would destroy the country by abolishing the Federal Reserve, because "muh freedom". The only way this country functions is by keeping the people ignorant, distracted, and propagandized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2019, 03:32 PM

6,260 posts, read 5,066,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
The only way this country functions is by keeping the people ignorant, distracted, and propagandized.
Now if only we could disarm the current population, and replace it over time with uneducated third world peasants who would happily clean our toilets for a pittance and are used to being unarmed..........................

Old 04-15-2019, 03:38 PM

21,910 posts, read 9,483,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
The vast-majority of Americans wouldn't know a fact if it slapped them in the face.

What problems does democracy solve? Almost every American is a moron.

The only reason democracy works, is because it isn't actually democracy. And I don't mean "muh Republic", or "herr derr Constitution". I mean, the politicians are fundamentally-selected by the rich, and the rich aren't morons. They may be greedy sociopaths, but they aren't stupid. They are what built America into a superpower, not Joe Blow.

Moron Joe Blow would destroy the country by abolishing the Federal Reserve, because "muh freedom". The only way this country functions is by keeping the people ignorant, distracted, and propagandized.
Well, they have certainly succeeded here.

Old 04-15-2019, 04:50 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
She makes good and common sense point .

Don’t you agree ?

Also if you are upset I used brietbart as a link , I couldn’t find the story on CNN .. hmm I wonder why ?
—-
Pop icon Cher said Sunday that Los Angeles, California, “can’t take care of its own” residents, much less newly arrived illegal and legal immigrants

Cher said she failed to understand how the city of Los Angeles in the sanctuary state of California could afford to admit and take care of any more immigrants when city officials have failed to care for homeless, veterans, and poverty-stricken Americans.

“I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More,” Cher said”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...re-immigrants/
Didn't she tweet 2 years ago, that we should all open up our homes to these very same people?

Old 04-15-2019, 04:53 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Trump is more effective than the Orkin man.
Then why are there so many cockroaches running around the White House?

Old 04-15-2019, 05:24 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
When some of us asked the same question we were told we were anti-immigrant and trying to keep brown people out of the country.

Old 04-15-2019, 05:50 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Then why are there so many cockroaches running around the White House?

The cockroaches only started when trump got there....

Old 04-15-2019, 06:56 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
When some of us asked the same question we were told we were anti-immigrant and trying to keep brown people out of the country.
Yet these so-called brown people from south of our border hold the highest legal immigration quotas by far into our country. Go figure.

Old 04-15-2019, 07:22 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
At least have the balls to sign your rep comment, coward.

Old 04-15-2019, 07:44 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,744,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
“A celebrity said something I agree with, I love celebrities!”
“A celebrity said something I don’t agree with. Washed up celebrity trying to get attention. Celebrities should shut their mouths. Hollywood is nothing but vapid pedophiles”.

Any wonder why conservatives have become irrelevant windbags.
I'll start taking celebrities more seriously when they stop lecturing us about income inequality and give their money to poor people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies