Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2019, 10:42 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,361,449 times

Advertisements

Heres the deal with las vegas.
The event included over 500 "casualties". However this does not mean over 500 bullets hit their mark. The number includes any injury significant enough to be treated by medical personnel including those injured in the stampeding of the crowd. The media is too shamed by that to give a breakdown of that number.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2019, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Really? Ive seen many people who believe anything they are told as long as its coming from someone in Govt,or authority.

Look at the Phoenix lights as an example, the govt came out and said this was caused by military flares, even though its been proven over and over again, this could NOT have been flares of any kind, lots of people still believe the 'official explanation'.

That is just ONE example too, lots of others where people automatically believe the official explanation too.
How was that proven? In fact the wiki article on it suggests every reason to believe the "second sighting" was the flares.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Last edited by phinneas j. whoopee; 04-24-2019 at 11:53 AM..

Old 04-24-2019, 10:47 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,378,485 times
I don't believe in any conspiracy theory.

Although I have liberal friends who believe:

~Vaccines cause autism.
~Drug companies conspire to make people sick and thus dependent on drugs.
~GMOs are bad for us.
~'Natural' toothpaste is good for your teeth.
~Trump colluded with the Russians.

Old 04-24-2019, 11:45 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,254,407 times
None

Old 04-24-2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
I doubt he was the mastermind of anything but he was absolutely an accomplice who was well compensated for his help and cooperation.

That pull it thing reveals the stupidity of 911cts.
If he had to make a decision and declaration to pull it then its absolutely necessary that an option of NOT pulling it existed which leaves building 7 standing, rigged full of explosives, damning evidence against the perpetrators.
Now explain why they would do that.
Never mind the mastermind of the most awful crime in history which required the utmost secrecy and planning just blurted that out in front of the camera.
Every 911 ct argument similarly falls apart.

Old 04-24-2019, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
and for those people who think they know it all, and mock others who believe in conspiracy theories, let me tell you, the Killing of Abe Lincoln was a conspiracy theory as well as Jack Kennedy.

then, when they had the nerve to kill Bobby, you couldn't have had a plainer view of the entire thing...but why? Why would they have killed all the Kennedy men?

Was it because after Jack was killed, they feared the truth getting out?
Because they were turds?

Old 04-24-2019, 12:22 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Then what is the explanation for this?

https://www.ssa.gov/employer/stateweb.htm

If I am reading that correctly, it states that prior to 1973, SS numbers were issued by field offices in their respective states. Obama was (alegedly) born in 1961 ...

that's simple. obama's number was not issued a SS# at birth but obtained it in 1977 when he got his first job. ( same as myself and i was born in 1967 ).

when i get a chance i'll get you a link.

Old 04-24-2019, 12:23 PM

How about the death of ron brown? His plane slams into a mountain due to a faulty beacon and the two guys responsible for its operation both kill themselves within a week, before investigators can interview them. Both suicides due to reasons unrelated to the crash or each other. One from a rifle shot to the chest.
He was sent on an emergency trade mission to bosnia the day he was set to give testimony which could have ruined clinton.

Old 04-24-2019, 01:15 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,083,485 times
Regarding 9-11, I've come to the conclusion that there are two possibilities:

- The government was involved, or..

- The government was so grotesquely negligent that they can easily be blamed for it.

Either way, the blood of (almost) 3000 is on their hands (not including the hundreds of thousands that have died using the 9-11 incident to push their evil wars [Afghanistan, Iraq...])

Old 04-24-2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Regarding 9-11, I've come to the conclusion that there are two possibilities:

- The government was involved, or..

- The government was so grotesquely negligent that they can easily be blamed for it.

Either way, the blood of (almost) 3000 is on their hands (not including the hundreds of thousands that have died using the 9-11 incident to push their evil wars [Afghanistan, Iraq...])
Do you even know why al qaeda was angry with us?

Find the 1998 al qaeda fatwa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies