Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 12:31 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,823,745 times

Advertisements

Hypothesis: Radical Greens are the Great Killers of Our Age

A very interesting article written on the Watts Up With That (WUWT) web site. Please read the entire thing. I realize it's pretty long but I believe it makes a compelling argument for the opinions expressed.

Also, please do not attack the source, make character assassinations against the author or attack in general. If you disagree with all of it, or even any of it, put down what you disagree with and why. Challenge yourself to present a logical argument (debate) of presenting what you disagree with and why you disagree. Anything less simply shows you don't deserve to have your opinions taken seriously.

Anyway... here's the article. I look forward to any and all logical arguments on what the author is wrong about and why. https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/04/...rs-of-our-age/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2019, 02:32 PM

Well given the lack of reaction to my post, I have to assume the pro CAGW/CACC crowd agrees with the author. That's great news!

Old 04-15-2019, 02:38 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,950,029 times
No big surprise... radical environmentalism is just Neo-Malthusianism at its very worst.

Old 04-15-2019, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
No big surprise... radical environmentalism is just Neo-Malthusianism at its very worst.

Thank you for making me look up a new (to me) word. After reading the definition, I agree. Their own words as are quoted throughout the article tend to support that conclusion.

Old 04-15-2019, 03:18 PM

30,078 posts, read 18,686,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post

A very interesting article written on the Watts Up With That (WUWT) web site. Please read the entire thing. I realize it's pretty long but I believe it makes a compelling argument for the opinions expressed.

Also, please do not attack the source, make character assassinations against the author or attack in general. If you disagree with all of it, or even any of it, put down what you disagree with and why. Challenge yourself to present a logical argument (debate) of presenting what you disagree with and why you disagree. Anything less simply shows you don't deserve to have your opinions taken seriously.

Anyway... here's the article. I look forward to any and all logical arguments on what the author is wrong about and why. https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/04/...rs-of-our-age/

A very apt link. I have said this for years- that the "green movement" is essentially eco-terrorism with a goal of reducing the world population and enacting a Marxist agenda.

It is interesting to see quotes admitting as such from members of the "green movement".

Old 04-15-2019, 03:20 PM

1,415 posts, read 1,095,730 times
Liberals love putting palm tree oil in every product they can. They feed it to calves instead of mother's milk. Ironically this miracle oil is destroying Asia's rainforests.

Old 04-15-2019, 03:20 PM

18,502 posts, read 9,175,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post

Do you also go to Answers In Genesis to get information about Evolutionary Biology?

Old 04-15-2019, 03:37 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,603,111 times
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...eing-used.html

DDT is still in use for malaria control

Old 04-15-2019, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...eing-used.html

DDT is still in use for malaria control

A quote that was published in the article:
Quote:
Modern Green Death probably started with the 1972-2002 effective ban of DDT, which caused global deaths from malaria to increase from about 1 million to almost two million per year. Most of these deaths were children under five in sub-Saharan Africa – just babies for Christ’s sake!”
– February 1, 2019

There is even a chart that shows how death from malaria ramped up during that ban, then ramped back down after the ban was lifted.

Is reading really that complicated?

Old 04-15-2019, 07:54 PM

16,113 posts, read 6,868,553 times
I have always been taught from an early age that green always meant infection!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies