Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 02:35 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,372,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Study: Men with Beards Carry More Germs than Dogs
Okay, but do they carry more germs than men without beards?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2019, 02:42 PM

662 posts, read 313,311 times
I've had a beard for around 10 years now. Short and always neatly trimmed lines. I think people who don't like beards are disgusting, lol. J/k, don't give a crap what other people think. My wife loves it and has talked me out of shaving it off more than once.

For those that are easily disgusted by germs and microbes, you should know that eyelash mites are probably having sex on your face while you sleep at night.

Old 04-19-2019, 02:46 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,669 times
How about bearded dogs? I have an Airedale so maybe I should tell him to shove off germy.

Old 04-19-2019, 04:25 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,088,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Why stop there. Shave all the hair off our bodies, insert catheters and colostomy bags and wrap ourselves in plastic.
No, just regularly shave the armpits and puberty, and also thoroughly wash your genitals after every restroom use. You will stay super clean with a daily shower or even a shower every other day.

Otherwise, let the armpit and puberty grow (as you may already have now) and don't take a shower for a day or two, and then smell your armpits, your genital area and compare the odor by smelling your torso or forearms or calves, and you will feel the difference.

This will give you an idea exactly where does the bacteria and stink thrive, and how to target the major hubs of odor.

Old 04-19-2019, 04:27 PM

17,623 posts, read 6,911,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
No, just regularly shave the armpits and puberty, and also thoroughly wash your genitals after every restroom use. You will stay super clean with a daily shower or even a shower every other day.

Otherwise, let the armpit and puberty grow (as you may already have now) and don't take a shower for a day or two, and then smell your armpits, your genital area and compare the odor by smelling your torso or forearms or calves, and you will feel the difference.

This will give you an idea exactly where does the bacteria and stink thrive, and how to target the major hubs of odor.
Do you mean PUBIC HAIR when you say PUBERTY?

Old 04-19-2019, 04:28 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,088,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
For me, it is not about the bacteria, I don't care about that. I am sure there will be women who are willing to kiss that, so it is not an issue of bacteria or attractiveness for me. It is the "represent masculinity" part that is untrue for me. lol

How can excessive facial hair prove anything? sheesh. lol Like I said earlier, just check out the countries with the worst reputation of gender equality, their men have the ugliest most excessive facial hair, the most insecure men ever! Yikes. I want my woman to cover up from head to toe, but guess what? Since I have all these facial hair, I am the king. lol I guess that kind of attitude really shows that they are real men, huh ? lol
Sorry, from your screen name, I thought you were a female in 60's or something.

But anyway, what country are you talking about with men having long beard? Israel?

Old 04-20-2019, 10:08 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Sorry, from your screen name, I thought you were a female in 60's or something.

But anyway, what country are you talking about with men having long beard? Israel?

I was born in 1985, and yes, I am a female in 60's But if you think I am 100 years old, that is fine too.

Your attitude shows that you are a bit defensive, is there a reason for that? Well, for men who feel "excessive facial hair" represents masculinity, I am not very surprised by this kind of attitude .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies