Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2019, 02:13 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,367,819 times

Advertisements

Since Mayans and Mel Gibson have now been mentioned, let's look at Apacalypto vs Schindler's List. Ancient Mayans vs WWII Jews.

If you were investing in a movie, knowing you might take a total loss, would you invest in the dead brown folks or the dead Jews?

Smart money is on the perpetual revenue generating dead Jews of WWII.

Nothing racist about what I'm saying. It's BUSINESS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2019, 02:18 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,367,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
We are talking about the the a group of people that were not part of a war, who were burned beyond recognition because the complained about being cold: they were thrown into burning hot showers or those, including children that were locked small cages with ice and ice water because they were complaining they were to cold and all this were just starters.why? Because of their religion. Innocent kids who did nothing. I could go on and on. Do you know anyone that has or had a number engraved on their whist? I do.
Where exactly shall we place your medal for knowing someone who lived through something terrible?

Your victim is a better victim than the others mentioned? Is that your point?

Old 04-15-2019, 02:19 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,118,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
We are talking about the the a group of people that were not part of a war, who were burned beyond recognition because the complained about being cold: they were thrown into burning hot showers or those, including children that were locked small cages with ice and ice water because they were complaining they were to cold and all this were just starters.why? Because of their religion. Innocent kids who did nothing. I could go on and on. Do you know anyone that has or had a number engraved on their whist? I do.
Have you ever heard about Unit 731? What the Japanese did to the Chinese was every bit as bad--or worse--than what the Nazis did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Unit-731.html

https://allthatsinteresting.com/unit-731

"Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of organs, such as the brain, lungs, and liver, were removed from some prisoners."

"In other tests, subjects were deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death; placed into high-pressure chambers until death; experimented upon to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival; placed into centrifuges and spun until death; injected with animal blood; exposed to lethal doses of x-rays; subjected to various chemical weapons inside gas chambers; injected with sea water; and burned or buried alive."

Old 04-15-2019, 02:22 PM

1,675 posts, read 576,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Another one for my ignore list.

bye.
I don't believe it was 6 millions. The figure was to fulfill some type of profecy. I'm not condoning what happened, but nowadays everything is anti-semitic, including criticizing the fascists in control of Israel. So go ahead and ignore me also, maybe someday you will manage to see only your own particular biases.

Old 04-15-2019, 05:39 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,353,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Have any of these Jewish groups ever inflated those numbers for their own gain?
An unabashed Holocaust denier in our midst. Tell us about the positives Hitler brought to the world. I'm sure you can list a few.

Old 04-15-2019, 05:47 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
The "official" number calculated by Jewish historians is more like 5 million dead (not all murdered).
I've seen some as low as 1 million.

Old 04-15-2019, 05:49 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,695,782 times
One third of Americans are lucky to find their way home

Old 04-15-2019, 05:50 PM

Quote:
You people have sunk to a new low here. Seriously. 4 days before Passover, you post this excrement.
So are you upset at Israel National News for posting the article?

Old 04-15-2019, 05:51 PM

Quote:
One of the most holy days in the Jewish calendar is this Friday and this kind of crap surfaces. How many times are people going to have to "prove" the holocaust happened? What, 6 million people just disappeared? And, yes, I realize that 3 million non-Jews were also exterminated.

And, yes, I know there have been several holocausts.

You know how it started, folks, it started by dehumanizing the people you wanted to get rid of.

Sound familiar? It should.
Again, are you upset with Israel National News for posting the article?

Old 04-15-2019, 05:54 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,118,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
An unabashed Holocaust denier in our midst. Tell us about the positives Hitler brought to the world. I'm sure you can list a few.
I'm no Holocaust denier, but I will stand by the fact that there were many other genocides in the 20th century besides the one committed by the Nazis--some of which were even worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies