Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 01:18 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,119,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
And is Omar a professional victim? She went on about Muslims being treated like second-class citizens just because "some people did something." What about Indentured Servant who "victimizes" all day, every day? Or is your disdain just for the Jews?
She sure is!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2019, 01:18 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Rachel, you and I disagree about a lot of things, but you're trying to talk sense to someone who uses phrases like *mic drop* and refers to flags as *sky cloths*.

Best not to engage.
Good advice. Thanks.

Old 04-15-2019, 01:19 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Lol. So the "antisemitism" you claim to see on CD this morning is actually stronger than when Hitler had working Nazi death camps and was actively gassing Jews??!!

If it's "stronger than ever" right now than that must be the case.

A lot of Jews would probably like to see you slapped silly for that comment. Even if they don't believe in violence.
if you weren't so quick to criticize a Jew, you would understand that my "stronger than ever" was referring to the antisemitism ON THIS FORUM.

Old 04-15-2019, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Possibly because he was. If you haven't seen a documentary about Stalin's purge, or Mao's Cultural Revolution, you haven't been paying attention.
80 million is worse than 40 million which is worse than 12 million. Plus what the Japanese did to the Chinese was every bit as bad or worse than what the Nazis were doing.

Oh, I'm well aware documentaries about Mao and Stalin exist; my point is the lack of pervasiveness compared to documentaries about the Nazis.

Old 04-15-2019, 01:21 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,368,841 times
Quote:
if you weren't so quick to criticize a Jew, you would understand that my "stronger than ever" was referring to the antisemitism ON THIS FORUM.
You would call a blade of grass an antisemite.

But I guess when you have only a hammer you would tend to view every problem as a nail.

Old 04-15-2019, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Not all Jews practice Judaism. Many Jews killed were Christian. Some did not practice religion. It is an ethnicity and you just had to descend from a Jewish background to be a target. I am descended from a Jewish background but I do not practice Judaism.
So am I. My Great-Grandmother was a German Jewish Christian.

Old 04-15-2019, 01:26 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
We are not taught the entire history of ww2 in this country..most of the fighting was done between Russia and Germany with as many as a million troops in huge battles..the Russian put KGB troops just behind the front lines and shot troops that did not advance..we in this country mostly cannot comprehend the brutality of that war

and yes Hitler did give out cash bonuses and houses and such to "performing generals"...11 million Germans were "resettled" after the war (borders)and 2 million are still uncounted for
I meant paid posters on CD.

Old 04-15-2019, 01:27 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Maybe it wasn't 6 million but if they question what happened they need to visit one of the camps in Poland. We have, it is the most sobering experience I have had in my 82 years of life.

Remember many of those who don't believe were even alive then If fact may are even in their 30s I bet. Some people don't believe cause they don't want to believe these things ever happened

Old 04-15-2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:
So the Jews need to **** about it? What's your point? And how many anti-Jew posts are you going to dream up? Until you get every Jew to stop complaining about Jew hate?

Also, what is your race....religion.....political party.....level of education?
Why is bringing up historical facts "anti-Jew?" You sound just like the SJW race hustlers. Quit playing the victim for once.

Me?

87.5% white, 12.5% Chippewa. Great-Grandmother was a German Jew.
Pagan agnostic.
Don't believe in political parties. Anarcho-capitalist.
Masters in aerospace engineering.

Kind of destroys the narrative you had planned for me, doesn't it?

Old 04-15-2019, 01:28 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Then why doesn't it have chapters in history books? Why aren't there countless documentaries about it like there are about the Nazi Holocaust? Why haven't there been Hollywood movies made about it?

Could it be because it doesn't fit the victimhood narrative?

Mao is responsible for 80 million deaths. Stalin about 40 million. Hitler about 12 million. Yet it is beaten into our heads that Hitler was the worst human being to ever live. Why is that?
It's.not.a.contest.

What about the word contest do you not get?

Jesus H. Christmas. Another ignore list candidate.

bye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies