Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2019, 11:18 AM

34,937 posts, read 36,102,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Yes because maniacs like Adam Schiff and Ocasio Cortez really have been showing such a willingness to work with Trump? Get the heck out with your BS
Like how McConnell and his ilk were so very good at working with Obama?

None of the comments re: teams have a thing to do with Congress. It's about the American PEOPLE and the POTUS' relationship with them.

That is where he's screwing up.

Old 04-19-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Did you do anything before 2016?

Your side lost the election for president...is that why you are mad, now?
If our election was decided by Russia (which this report seems to indicate they were influential in it) we ALL lost.

Old 04-19-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/stat...00247018332160

Will congress listen to the majority sentiment, per the poll above, or continue to beat a horse on trump? I'm expecting the latter based on the reaction from chuck, Nancy, and several prominent dems yesterday.

what a colossal waste of taxpayer money this whole trump investigation was, along with the social costs of deeper divides between americans, a further deterioration in trust of the press, and skepticism of motives by formerly trusted institutions like the doj and fbi.

Nothing good came of this investigation. Nothing.
Eh... they waste taxpayer money on other crap... the Clinton investigations... both of them, come to mind.

21,725 posts, read 9,288,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Obstruction is still being considered, are you saying that Trump didn’t attempt to obstruct or just that he wasn’t successful. He fired Comey and attempted to fire Mueller.
He fired Comey for leaking fake information to the press in order to bring on a special counsel. Comey also leaked classified info. (I know Democrats don't care about that but some of us know it's a crime).

Then he got a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign people based on aforementioned dossier. Did he fire Mueller or just talk about it? So then Rod Rosenstein should be brought up on charges for talking about invoking the 25th amendment to boot out a duly elected president? You people really need to stop listening to Democrats and CNN. They are lying to you.

352 posts, read 516,051 times
Quote:
Did you do anything before 2016?

Your side lost the election for president...is that why you are mad, now?
My side? The only side I have has the colors of red, white, and blue

Stop playing party politics, its killing this country.

Old 04-19-2019, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount79 View Post
I was not a fan of Bush's when he was elected or for most of the time he was in office. However when he stood at ground zero and said what he said, I was proud he was my President.

I didn't agree with a lot of his policies, but i never questioned his love for his country.

I admire him tremendously now.
I actually voted for him. He disappointed me in Iraq, so I flipped in 2004, but I have never hated the man and I do think he has some good qualities.

I have never doubted that his intent was only to do what was best.

Old 04-19-2019, 11:22 AM

46,174 posts, read 26,885,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount79 View Post
My side? The only side I have has the colors of red, white, and blue

Stop playing party politics, its killing this country.

obama, is that you?

So, you did nothing prior to 2016...got it...

Old 04-19-2019, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
He fired Comey for leaking fake information to the press in order to bring on a special counsel. Comey also leaked classified info. (I know Democrats don't care about that but some of us know it's a crime).

Then he got a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign people based on aforementioned dossier. Did he fire Mueller or just talk about it? So then Rod Rosenstein should be brought up on charges for talking about invoking the 25th amendment to boot out a duly elected president? You people really need to stop listening to Democrats and CNN. They are lying to you.
Says the guy who believes Trump... a man who says stuff ON TAPE, IN FRONT OF A CROWD... then denies he ever said it later.

Old 04-19-2019, 11:23 AM

56,925 posts, read 25,858,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post

He said he fired Comey over Russia and if not for McGhann he would have fired Mueller.

Old 04-19-2019, 11:23 AM

352 posts, read 516,051 times
Quote:
obama, is that you?

So, you did nothing prior to 2016...got it...
You're right, i didn't run for POTUS before 2016 either.

I'm not sure what you're expecting i should have done before 2016.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies