Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2019, 11:56 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,361 times

Advertisements

Libs. We are totally fine if the House wants to focus all their efforts on investigating “obstruction”

We have no problem with that at alo

Old 04-18-2019, 11:57 AM

11,159 posts, read 7,957,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
How many times do we have to hear Barr's interpretation before we see Mueller's report.

This reminds me of Al Capone's safe. Open the safe already!
It’s open and just like Al Capone’s vault... it’s empty. Now the Dems know how Geraldo felt. ��

Old 04-18-2019, 11:58 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,268,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
The media chumps are at it already.
The NYT has an ace team of journalists investigating the report and so far they've come up with Trump dropping some gum on a pavement in 1996.
They're planning to go big on it tomorrow.
Don’t forget his jay walking in 1986 and spitting on the sidewalk in 1992.

Old 04-18-2019, 11:59 AM

59,017 posts, read 27,284,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Were you concerned when attorney general holder described himself as Obama's "wing-man"?

https://www.politico.com/blogs/polit...wingman-160861

Attorney General Eric Holder brushed off a question Thursday about when he might leave the administration. Instead, the top lawman professed his allegiance to President Barack Obama.

"I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done. I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.

there sure are many computer lawyers here on CD. the dts remains and it will continue until bad orange man is no longer in office. any hopes of democrats in congress doing anything productive for the next several years is lost based on the reaction I'm seeing from the democrat politicians today. very disappointing as the country needs infrastructure and immigration legislation desperately.
"Were you concerned when attorney general holder described himself as Obama's "wing-man"?"

And NOT 1 complaint when Obama declared Executive Privilege for AG Holder, as Obama did for his version of Fast and Furious.

P.S. Trump NEVER declared Executive Privilege in the matter nor client-attorney privilege.

His Attorney spent 30 HOURS before congressional committees.

Old 04-18-2019, 11:59 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,387 times
It sounds to me like Mueller wanted Congress to decide the obstruction stuff. The*report went out of its way to say that 1) They did not exonerate him of obstruction and 2) Congress definitely has*the authority to decide whether or not he obstructed.*

Your move, dems.

Old 04-18-2019, 12:01 PM

35,060 posts, read 31,278,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
It sounds to me like Mueller wanted Congress to decide the obstruction stuff. The*report went out of its way to say that 1) They did not exonerate him of obstruction and 2) Congress definitely has*the authority to decide whether or not he obstructed.*

Your move, dems.
But the left saw this is a slam duck. Nothing will be happening in a divided Congress.

Old 04-18-2019, 12:03 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,367,287 times
Quote:
Easily the most damaging information from the Mueller report so far:

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP PERSONALLY REQUESTED THAT MICHAEL FLYNN GET ILLEGALLY OBTAINED HILLARY EMAILS

That's not "fake news," Trump supporters. that is directly from the Mueller report.

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/...99753188773889
Your characterization *IS* fake news. The report says nothing about any request for "illegally obtained" emails.

Old 04-18-2019, 12:05 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,277 times
Quote:

Your move, dems.
Jesus dude. Take a bathroom break. Grab a bite to eat.

Old 04-18-2019, 12:06 PM

20,861 posts, read 9,527,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
What part of "the investigation did not identify evidence that any US person coordinated or communicated with the IRA" you don't understand?

Do you speak English? Mueller says NO Evidence to coordinate with Russians but you say they did coordinate. Mueller says White you say, Black.....LMAO!!!!
BTW, yes, the excerpt I posted DOES say there was coordination:
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post

"Although members of the IRA had contact with individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign, the indictment does not charge any Trump Campaign official or any other US person with participating in the conspiracy. That is because the investigation did not identify evidence that any US person who coordinated or communicated with the IRA knew that he or she was speaking with Russian nationals engaged in criminal conspiracy. The Office therefore determined with such persons did not have the knowledge or criminal purpose required to charge them in the conspiracy the defraud the United States (Count One) or in the separate count alleging a wire-and bank-fraud conspiracy involving the IRA and two individual Russian nationals (Count Two)."

Yes, Mueller's report DID say that members of the Trump campaign "coordinated" activities with the IRA. It's just that they got away with it because they (the Trump people) were unaware of who they were dealing with.

Saved by their ignorance.

Old 04-18-2019, 12:06 PM

3,997 posts, read 4,141,538 times
The saddest thing about this... On page 37 it clearly states Russia held a "confederate rally" which would have obviously had an effect to paint all those on the right as racist. It's clear to me, that Russia wanted to divide us and it has done exactly what it set out to do. Instead of thinking, "my God...Russia WAS involved in our election process" all that we hear is collusion, collusion, collusion and Trump Bad. Don't you folks think that maybe we should be thankfully that we still have a country? Damn people's priorities are *****ed up when they are still blaming political parties for both sides of this cluster....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies