Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Liberals: Would you rather be stuck on an island with illegals or Trump supporters?
Illegals 101 80.16%
Trumpers 25 19.84%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 09:06 AM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times

Advertisements

Who loves or hates people based on where they live or the color of their skin? What an idiotic remark! God said to obey the laws of the land an inconvenient truth with the pro-illegals in here. God's teachings say thou shalt not steal, bear false witness, covet thy neighbor and not take from others what doesn't belong to you, etc. Illegal aliens are guilty of all of that. It's the pro-illegals that are the hypocrites when it comes to the Bible.

I guess if I don't love a law breaker and think that they should be accountable for their crimes that makes me in violation of God's teachings? Huh! WTH!

Old 04-21-2019, 09:15 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,722,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Yeah you would bore them to death with you're grammar,punctuation fixation ....
*your

Old 04-21-2019, 09:20 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,386,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Darn need to undo the USA. !!! All go home and return this land to the Indians NOW!

let the indians return to their homeland too, they might of been the orignals but they dont have ownership either

Old 04-21-2019, 09:21 AM

30,995 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
Considering one group is dog-eat-dog, let-them-eat-cake, I-got-mine-so-screw-you, I think I'll go with the group that has a culture of sharing and working together as a village. Language barrier be damned.
Well, you should be fine with the government shipping Illegals to your Santuary cities then

Old 04-21-2019, 09:21 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,386,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Yeah you would bore them to death with you're grammar,punctuation fixation ....

dont kill the messenger just because you dont like the message. we knew what he was saying

Old 04-21-2019, 09:24 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,722,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Who loves or hates people based on where they live or the color of their skin? What an idiotic remark! God said to obey the laws of the land an inconvenient truth with the pro-illegals in here. God's teachings say thou shalt not steal, bear false witness, covet thy neighbor and not take from others what doesn't belong to you, etc. Illegal aliens are guilty of all of that. It's the pro-illegals that are the hypocrites when it comes to the Bible.

I guess if I don't love a law breaker and think that they should be accountable for their crimes that makes me in violation of God's teachings? Huh! WTH!
Yes. Because if you believe the Bible is true, then you surely believe that God's law trumps man's law. Everyone sins (breaks God's laws) and God loves them anyway. So man should be able to love those who break man's laws.

Thinking they should be accountable for their crimes is another matter, but this thread is about being on a remote desert island. Presumably, you're there illegally.

Old 04-21-2019, 09:37 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
You are absolutely right. They aren't committing wholesale genocide the way the Europeans did when they arrived here. So yes, it's in no way comparable.
The Native-Americans didn't want immigrants, and we came anyway. And most Native-Americans still don't want immigrants, and you don't care.

The only reason anyone can justify European immigration, is that it was unreasonable to expect the various world powers to basically "leave this continent untouched". They were each in a deathmatch for survival, and the Native-Americans couldn't defend themselves. Whoever got access to the resources of this vast continent would triumph.

Trust me, if I could go back in time I would prevent the African slave-trade and sink Christopher Columbus' boat. But the past can't be changed, the future can.

Immigration only benefits big-business. Stop hurting people by trying to help them.

Old 04-21-2019, 09:38 AM

41,940 posts, read 75,144,160 times
What a stupid question.

Old 04-21-2019, 10:07 AM

13,827 posts, read 29,923,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The only thing that matters is that we have immigration laws today (and have had for some time now). We are no longer a wide open frontier in need of nation builders. Our population has grown enormously in the last couple hundred years. We do not have the jobs and resources to support millions of illegal aliens without it negatively impacting our own and that's what would be immoral! That's why we have annual quotas for legal immigration. We cannot be the flophouse and employment agency to the whole world that wants to come here just because they have a need. That would be committing national suicide. You bleeding hearts are all about emotion rather than common sense. What part of that don't you get? They are only illegal because our laws seem to say they are????HUH?

It doesn't matter the reasons that they come here. I'm sure every law breaker has personal reasons for breaking the law. So what's your point? Yes, our government has been lax in securing our border and not removing the incentives for them to come here but the bottom line is that illegal aliens know what they are doing is wrong so they aren't the innocents in all of this. They know what ID theft and tax evasion are to and by doing so they are committing felonies. Why should regular mainstream Americans have to suffer for the negligence of our government? Most of our congressmen are just greasing the palms of the greedy employers who hire illegal aliens and this has got to stop!

I guess you aren't aware that Mexicans and other Latinos enjoy the highest quotas by far for legal immigration into our country? So where's the discrimination? We do however discriminate when it comes to allowing in the poor, uneducated and unskilled because they won't be a benefit to our country but a burden. Why would you be opposed to that? The welfare of our own citizens doesn't matter?
The question asked who I'd rather be on an island with. I would be fine with either or both. Having both at the same time would be pretty fun actually, just to see the dynamic and the acceptance that would assuredly occur in due time.

Anyhow, yes, we have plenty of our own problems and burdens, but getting Americans off the couch and back to work won't magically occur if the illegal faucet turned off overnight.

Old 04-21-2019, 10:21 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times
Opted for illegals. Why? Unlike what Trump claims, most of them are not criminals, but families and decent people in general. Nor can I take abominable people around me...
And Latin women tend to be cute

Last edited by Neuling; 04-21-2019 at 10:34 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies