Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Liberals: Would you rather be stuck on an island with illegals or Trump supporters?
Illegals 101 80.16%
Trumpers 25 19.84%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2019, 08:12 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,725,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_N_1962 View Post
why not start the poll then instead of just making things up
Because I truly do not care who Trumpers would rather be with on a nonexistent desert island and how one answers a poll on a political website after crying over someone else's choice wouldn't have any basis in reality anyway (not that this situation is in any way realistic or relevant to anything at all that could have anything to do with anything that could possibly happen)?

Old 04-22-2019, 08:12 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,739,641 times
Funny thing is that Latin American immigrants are for the most part very conservative as well.

Old 04-22-2019, 08:13 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
Illegals

I wouldn’t be able to understand them but they’d be less annoying.

Old 04-22-2019, 08:24 AM

2,923 posts, read 977,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
Because I truly do not care who Trumpers would rather be with on a nonexistent desert island and how one answers a poll on a political website after crying over someone else's choice wouldn't have any basis in reality anyway (not that this situation is in any way realistic or relevant to anything at all that could have anything to do with anything that could possibly happen)?
ok you'd rather just rant on without actually listening to anyone. cool

Old 04-22-2019, 02:09 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,320,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Funny thing is that Latin American immigrants are for the most part very conservative as well.
The Republican party used to be too.

Now the gop is the trump party, home of trillion dollar annual deficits, Russia lovefests and white nationalism

Old 04-22-2019, 05:22 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,626,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
And I can't imagine being surrounded by a bunch of conservative hating liberals but I'd still choose them over illegal aliens as they are my fellow countrymen. Sad, that you and yours can't take a different point of view from your own fellow citizens and would choose illegal alien lawbreakers over them instead. And you wonder why we keep saying that liberals are dividing this country?
Just goes to show that we have far, far better reason to hate y'all than you do to hate us. But you people will never, ever get that through your heads, will you? You're just not capable of grasping it.

And yeah, I do utterly loathe every single Trumphead. Despise them all. There are an awful lot of illegals I don't care for either, and believe me, a hell of a lot of liberals too, but Trumpheads are one of the very few groups where I can honestly say I hate every single one. So I'll take my chances with groups where I'm probably not going to want to hang around with some of them, versus a group where I already know for a fact that I'm going to hate every single one.

Old 04-22-2019, 05:31 PM

5,104 posts, read 4,832,669 times
Undocumented immigrants, at the very least they can cook better.

Old 04-22-2019, 05:58 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGompers View Post
Undocumented immigrants, at the very least they can cook better.
So you've tasted the food of every American cook in this country? No such thing as an undocumented immigrant. They are illegal aliens! Illegal aliens cook better than Hispanic-Americans? WTH they both cook the same food and it's just beans, rice, tortillas and meat. No diversity in their cooking at all.

Old 04-22-2019, 06:03 PM

16,582 posts, read 8,600,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Illegals, Their work ethics are stronger and most work like hell and work hard as hell at their job. Most trumpers are retired or probably complain about everyone else at their jobs if they do work

Generalize much?

There are plenty of younger Trump supporters, and not all illegals are hard workers. But continue to be brainwashed by the liberal MSM that makes you think all illegal aliens are honest hardworking folks, and all Republicans are old ____ists, _____phobes, etc.

`

Old 04-22-2019, 06:08 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post

Generalize much?

There are plenty of younger Trump supporters, and not all illegals are hard workers. But continue to be brainwashed by the liberal MSM that makes you think all illegal aliens are honest hardworking folks, and all Republicans are old ____ists, _____phobes, etc.

`
These pro-illegals actually think that working hard at a job that they unlawfully took (along with felony ID theft or tax evasion) excuses their law breaking so they sing their praises and demonize the American worker as being inferior. It's sickening, really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies