Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 06:54 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,990,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I'm shocked that Ms. Pierson hasn't been interviewed by GMA, CNN and MSNBC to give the full story.

I mean, actually catching and confronting real live NAZI Trump supporters at a Holocaust memorial? This story is right up their alley.

If that isn't a newsworthy story of social justice heroism what is?

Funny she didn't get any face shots when getting their pictures. Somebody would eventually ID them.

What a shame.
We all know the MSM knows who these false flag fakers are, and are not interested in challenging their own narrative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2019, 07:19 AM

20,343 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
We all know the MSM knows who these false flag fakers are, and are not interested in challenging their own narrative.
Good point.

She has, however, gotten a lot of attention and traction on the www.

Old 04-21-2019, 07:38 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I see clothing that offends me occasionally, but, never in a million years would I approach someone and yell at him/her for wearing something that offends my sensibilities. first, attacking someone verbally might put me in physical danger. second, a person wearing something offensive to me isn't illegal nor physically hurting another person. third, why would I waste one second of my time engaging in any discourse with an idiot?
These people actually want confrontation. If you ignore them they will eventually think to themselves, why are we doing this when no one is paying us any attention?

I learned this in my Nazi 101 class.

Old 04-21-2019, 07:49 AM

5,772 posts, read 3,223,143 times
It was pretty obvious from the picture that the two Nazis were not the upper crust of American society. I am curious to see if Hitler's SA was a collection of unemployed and under employed citizens. While the behavior of these two Nazis was in extremely poor taste the two phone calls to the police was inappropriate since there was no threat.

In our American society people are free to act as stupidly as they want without threat to life or limb without calls to the thought police.

Old 04-21-2019, 08:11 AM

24,410 posts, read 23,065,142 times
I liked that Antifa goon that tried to pose as a Nazi to get a reaction that his friend could record. A Spanish guy went off on him and knocked him flat without hesitation. He couldn't even report it to the police as an assault lest he be identified and face public condemnation.
So were these antifa or the new nazi democrats the DNC are reaching out to?

Old 04-21-2019, 08:16 AM

24,410 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Seriously, you have to really lacking common decency and common sense to wear a Nazi uniform at/in such a place.
>>>> If George Soros pays you to act like a douche, you do it.

Old 04-21-2019, 09:12 AM

31,048 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
>>>> If George Soros pays you to act like a douche, you do it.
Or a Nazi, after all didn't the Soros family actually work for the Nazis?

Old 04-21-2019, 10:01 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,523,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
What do you mean "her story is starting to stink?"

Do you think she paid these people to dress like Nazis, get Nazi tattoos, and throw on a MAGA cap?

It's a shame that calling out Nazis has become a partisan issue.
Pres Trump deported an actual Nazi that Obama was content to let live here... Pres Trump is a huge supporter of Israel and Jewish people. He moved our embassy to Jerusalem, while other presidents just talked about it. Who's the Nazi supporter?

Old 04-21-2019, 10:32 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
LOL, a lezbo, with pucks in her ears. With a guy and a new Maga Hat. Something looks "set up" about that. What is it....
Not often you see a 4th wave feminist, hanging with a MAGA hat dude.

Reeks of the guy @ the Bernie event in Ohio.

Looks like a setup to me, too.

And good thing this "brave woman" wasn't in Florida during that anti-Israel demonstration about 10 years ago, when a woman in a hijab told counter-protesting Jews to "go back in the oven."

Old 04-22-2019, 02:40 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Pres Trump deported an actual Nazi that Obama was content to let live here... Pres Trump is a huge supporter of Israel and Jewish people. He moved our embassy to Jerusalem, while other presidents just talked about it. Who's the Nazi supporter?
He also outraged Palm Beach society when he made Mar A Lago effectively a Jewish beach club.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies