Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 02:44 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,905,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Nutville.
Nah. What's crazy is being okay with the current situation with Mexico. Now THAT'S nuts!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2019, 02:44 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
I totally agree with this. For some bizarre reason, Americans seem incapable of placing into context our relationship with Mexico since 1900. This is the country which colluded with Germany as we warred against them in 1917. Mexico has consciously tried to reclaim the property that it lost in the 1800s. It is dangerously close to running our own government from Mexico City (you can take the "Israeli influence" and compare it to Mexico's and it isn't even a close comparison). They are completely unable and/or unwilling to stop the massive flow of drugs into this country.
I guess as long as we can use their beaches, we are okay with Mexico. Silly.
We need to invade them. They are our number one enemy.
Surely, you must see the irony in this statement.

Yes, it's likely this sovereign country would like the part of their country back that we took by force.

Old 04-21-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
This thread is very offensive and racist towards legal Mexicans and Americans of Mexican Descent.
Nah, my friend from Mexico is so angered by her fellow Mexican-Americans who can't see the forest for the trips, and who make ALL of them look bad by engaging in rampant criminality.
She would treat Mexico and the illegals much harsher than even I would........

Old 04-21-2019, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
But the present war is against asylum seekers now. What say you ?
EVERYBODY'S an "asylum seeker" these days.............

Old 04-21-2019, 02:47 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
If we took it over, we would immediately want to give it back.

How about just building a wall and enforcing US immigration laws? Either that, or Trump's idea of sending all the illegals to the sanctuary cities.
How about bringing the immigration laws to 2019 and make eVeriify mandatory. Oops I used that bad word again didn’t I ? Nobody will even mention it-

Old 04-21-2019, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Surely, you must see the irony in this statement.

Yes, it's likely this sovereign country would like the part of their country back that we took by force.
And tough crap for them. And you.

Old 04-21-2019, 02:50 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
EVERYBODY'S an "asylum seeker" these days.............
Nope many illegals crossing. See the stats under Mr T high last month. You don’t get arrested for turning self in at the border. But he would love to

Old 04-21-2019, 02:51 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
And tough crap for them. And you.
Just wanted to make sure you noticed it.

Akin to starting a neighborhood war because the guy down the street is coming for the truck of his that you stole.

And then you believing you're in the right, and the guy down the street is in the wrong.

Old 04-21-2019, 02:53 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
I have never seen a more obtuse thread title and premise. It actually serves to show how the Internet gave a voice and platform to everybody regardless of their grasp on reality and knowledge.

Old 04-21-2019, 02:56 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
First - get your manufacturers to bring back the jobs. Hmm
IMO, there has always been a problem with Mexicans coming to the USA for work due the the economy and culture in Mexico.

The ones in Texas started going home when they could get jobs there. Like making appliances and water heaters, etc.

The current influx are not Mexicans. But they are easily passing through Mexico. Just like the drugs from Columbia, etc.

But, it's hard for me to get upset about drugs when American troops are protecting the poppy fields in Afghanistan. Or is that just urban rumor?

And it is also hard to get upset about the Mexicans when the Chinese are sending spies here to work. And
bring technology back to China. I knew China was buying up stuff around Princeton just to get a foot in the door. Why else would they want a small, excellent but obscure choir college located in Princeton. But now they have also started in on medical research at MD Anderson.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies