Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2019, 05:44 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,246 times

Advertisements

Her "agenda" is virtue-signaling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2019, 06:44 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Her "agenda" is virtue-signaling.
Probably... or a weird new strain of Munchausen by proxy.

Old 04-22-2019, 06:46 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,934,145 times
Yet another celebrity being used to promote an agenda to the AMERICAN public.

Old 04-22-2019, 06:47 AM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
Lefty’s are obsessed with sex, especially when it comes to children. Beyond creepy.

Old 04-22-2019, 06:47 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,934,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
This is child abuse. But just like the horrific case of Devonte Hart and his siblings, with a history of abuse and cries for help, then killed by their suicidal adoptive mothers, it's ignored. Are you kidding? Child welfare staff should question two same-sex white parents? Sacre bleu!

And it's the same with LGBT queen, Charlize Theron. She's a Hollyweird liberal, toeing the liberal line, and using and abusing a black child while she's doing it. Photos of Jackson, wearing tutus, ballet slippers, dresses--and a blond wig--have been out there for years. Who's been buying them, and dressing him?

And the media has quickly accommodated this nonsense: CT now has two daughters. LOL can Wikipedia be far behind?

So much for science. Or even the definition of "transgender," arguable in itself. Now, if your toddler "tells" you s/he's a girl or boy, poof!...your sex has changed.

Up is down, black is white, wrong is right, boys are girls, and girls are boys. Welcome to the topsy-turvy world of the left.
Don't forget, they can be dinosaurs, rocketships and bears, too.

Toddler said so.

Old 04-22-2019, 07:04 AM

9,846 posts, read 7,709,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post

BUT I can say from experience and working in early childhood education there are some personality traits that are undeniable at 3 and 4 years old.
My 14 years of teaching preschool age children I can say I've seen the signs, watched the behavior, heard
The language, and witnessed 1st hand a child's sense of self development.
There are children who feel disconnected to their gender role. It presents itself in their play, their learning, their choice of clothes, colors, toys, emotions.
It is real. I have had the opportunity to watch these children mature into Teens.
Every single child who at an early age was vocal and comfortable with telling us:
I like girl stuff. I want to wear dresses. I hate wearing dresses. I like to wear mommy's makeup. I like wearing boys clothes.
I can honestly say, everyone of those kids today identify as gay or as the opposite gender.
And then there's my mom, who taught preschool children for 49 years, who never jumped to the ridiculous conclusion that the 3 and 4 year old babies were "disconnected to their gender role" because of how they played or what they said.

Maybe the little girl who played with trucks is a legitimate truck driver now, maybe the little boy who liked to dance is in a ballet company now. The tomboy who didn't like dresses may have played softball and earned a college scholarship that way. The 4 year olds who say they hate boys because they have cooties doesn't put them on the path to being identified as lesbians.

The nonsense just has to stop. Let kids be kids.

Old 04-22-2019, 07:06 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
And then there's my mom, who taught preschool children for 49 years, who never jumped to the ridiculous conclusion that the 3 and 4 year old babies were "disconnected to their gender role" because of how they played or what they said.

Maybe the little girl who played with trucks is a legitimate truck driver now, maybe the little boy who liked to dance is in a ballet company now. The tomboy who didn't like dresses may have played softball and earned a college scholarship that way. The 4 year olds who say they hate boys because they have cooties doesn't put them on the path to being identified as lesbians.

The nonsense just has to stop. Let kids be kids.
Awesome post, Kara.

Old 04-22-2019, 07:06 AM

23,965 posts, read 15,059,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Don't forget, they can be dinosaurs, rocketships and bears, too.

Toddler said so.
My son let his sisters dress him up as a girl for a couple of weeks.

My kids wanted to be dogs. They would crawl around on all 4s, get in the kennel, wanted to be on a leash. That lasted less than 2 weeks, until they wanted to be a fireman or drive the garbage truck. They'd hear the truck, we'd go out so they could wave and tell the trash guys hi.

But, I know a couple of people who changed genders as adults. One I knew as a baby did exhibit traits of the other gender as early as 4, but no one took it seriously, nor should they have. I worry about all the plastic and crap in the water. I don't think the sewage and water treatment plants can get all those Birth Control and erectile disfunction medications out of the water. And the hormones given to the cattle and chicken we consume are in our bodies. No telling what it's doing to developing in utero people.

Old 04-22-2019, 07:20 AM

3,372 posts, read 1,564,514 times
Soooooo trendy and cool! Maybe next year the child can self-identify as the Easter Bunny. I wonder why Theron can't get a date? Maybe she can self-identify as her own date. So "progressive!"

Old 04-22-2019, 07:25 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,638,621 times
Modern day liberal parenting says off with the balls.
They must think there is a shortage of earrings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies