Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2019, 08:46 PM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
It's a made-up word in a made-up story. Quite often, when you receive SPAM that is trying to swindle you, the poor spelling, errors in grammar and bad word-choice, give it away.
You mean like Russian Collusion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2019, 08:48 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,138,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
President to launch investigations, say reports
Very funny! For a split second, I though, gee, he's doing something to unselfishly promote government transparency.

Then I clicked on your link and of course saw that it was just Trump being self-serving, as usual.

Old 04-22-2019, 09:00 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
President to launch investigations, say reports
Sure, he will. I'll just wait right here.

Old 04-22-2019, 10:06 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Yes, Trump is currently violating the Logan act: his hotel across the street from the WH and Mar-a-Lago. You can look it up by yourself.

Here it is folks! The level of mental gymnastics it takes....

Old 04-23-2019, 11:09 AM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Here it is folks! The level of mental gymnastics it takes....
I haven't heard this from any of the fake news sources yet, just infowars.

Old 04-23-2019, 12:50 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
... Trump U and Trump foundation were both closed down for fraud ...
After this, what more need be said? The man is a fraud. The man admitted that the birther thing was a hoax, and that's the lie which launched his political aspirations and founded his base.

The man lies to and manipulates the people who trust him the most! The man is amoral.

Now his stage managed cover story about the Special Counsel's report has been blown wide open, and instead of getting a bump his poll numbers are dropping. The people are on to his games.

Finally, as if to confirm everything we say here, he is lashing out again like a maniac, scrambling and attacking everyone including aides. He is like a cockroach scurrying around when the light comes on.

~

"Oh my God. This is terrible, this is the end ..."
Donald J. Trump

Old 04-23-2019, 12:54 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
After this, what more need be said? The man is a fraud. The man admitted that the birther thing was a hoax, and that's the lie which launched his political aspirations and founded his base.

The man lies to and manipulates the people who trust him the most! The man is amoral.

Now his stage managed cover story about the Special Counsel's report has been blown wide open, and instead of getting a bump his poll numbers are dropping. The people are on to his games.

Finally, as if to confirm everything we say here, he is lashing out again like a maniac, scrambling and attacking everyone including aides. He is like a cockroach scurrying around when the light comes on.

~

Donald J. Trump
When the base was initially drawn to him by an obvious lie, I wouldn't spend a lot of time expecting them to abandon him because of him being a liar and fraud. That is what they liked about him in the first place.

Old 04-23-2019, 02:28 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post

~

Donald J. Trump
I don't think I would call it an admission that it was a lie and a hoax. Long after the "birther" nonsense had been debunked about a thousand times over, and after being questioned repeatedly by the press about his part in pushing the hoax, he was finally forced to admit that Obama is an American citizen born in the U.S. No mention of his part in pushing what was a slanderous lie against a sitting president. No explanation. No Apology. Just a terse statement made while he was backed into a corner by the press. And since that one statement he hasn't said a single word about the hoax and his part in pushing it.

Old 04-23-2019, 02:44 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I don't think I would call it an admission that it was a lie and a hoax. Long after the "birther" nonsense had been debunked about a thousand times over, and after being questioned repeatedly by the press about his part in pushing the hoax, he was finally forced to admit that Obama is an American citizen born in the U.S. No mention of his part in pushing what was a slanderous lie against a sitting president. No explanation. No Apology. Just a terse statement made while he was backed into a corner by the press. And since that one statement he hasn't said a single word about the hoax and his part in pushing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb6em1zCg2A

What do you think Papadopolos has told Barr?

Old 04-23-2019, 04:43 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
He pushed the hoax, he later admitted that Obama is an American citizen, so he admitted to the hoax. He's not sorry for that, but he is certainly guilty of it.

He's a hoaxer for sure, it's in his nature.

He's a fraud, a swindler and a con artist. He's a liar and a thief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies