Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2020, 06:17 AM

6,961 posts, read 2,695,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I place very little credence in what the mad mullahs state.
What are they gonna do? Ride their camels or flying carpets over here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2020, 06:17 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Cadet Bone Spurs wants a war with Iran prior to the elections because he thinks it will help him. I hope Iran is too smart for that BS and I hope the American people have woken up to that garbage as well.
More insight from the clairvoyant sickofnyc?

Maybe we should be Vice President asthma's take on things.

Old 01-05-2020, 06:28 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,621,220 times
Pathetic that Trump has seen it more important to notify Israel before this attack on Iran’s terrorist but he kept the Democrats in the dark about it. I guess trump doesn’t consider Democrats Americans. This is Trumps way of changing the news about his impeachment.

Old 01-05-2020, 06:28 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,801,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
I do not.know, what did Bin Laden do when he declared the US an enemy?

Old 01-05-2020, 06:30 AM

8,956 posts, read 2,553,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Pathetic that Trump has seen it more important to notify Israel before this attack on Iran’s terrorist but he kept the Democrats in the dark about it. I guess trump doesn’t consider Democrats Americans. This is Trumps way of changing the news about his impeachment.
It's not that the Democrats are not Americans, it's that they are not trustworthy.

As to impeachment, it hasn't happened yet due to Pelosi's obstruction of Congress so there's nothing to talk about.

Old 01-05-2020, 06:30 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,119,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
I do not think that we can dismiss Iran. They have powerful countries backing them right now that would love to test our resolve. North Korea will keep a very close eye on how we resolve our problems with Iran; they are in the same boat - except they already have nuclear warheads.

Iran will have nuclear warheads in the near future. The fundamentalist nature of their government will always make them a threat. They have created this atmosphere where the sides walk around with their fingers on the trigger and the safety off. It is not just a matter of what spark; but how soon it will happen. I do not know if there is any way to avoid a conflict or if it is in our best interest to have that conflict now before they do have the nuclear weapons?

Old 01-05-2020, 06:35 AM

21,461 posts, read 10,560,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I fully support that decision. The Democrats are crazy and would probably have the treasonous John Kerry warn the Iranians before the attack. I truly believe he would have too.

Old 01-05-2020, 06:38 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
You don't have to be a leftist to see how much more aggressive and imperialist America has been compared to Iran. Sorry if it doesn't suit your narrative but its the truth.
Well Ken why don't you pack your bags and move there?

Old 01-05-2020, 06:39 AM

8,104 posts, read 3,956,531 times
https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status...531955713?s=19

This is massive!

MILLIONS of Iranians marching right now in #Iran to honor their fallen commander, Qassem #Soleimani.

I guess this rules out Iranians welcoming us with hugs and kisses when we take out their leaders.

The US has unified IRAN

Old 01-05-2020, 06:40 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,801,560 times
I actually agree with Trump not notifying many in Congress, some, like AOC, cannot keep their mouth shut. Others would like to see him fail no matter what and would do all they can to not allow him to have such successful event take place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies