Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2020, 06:42 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Pathetic that Trump has seen it more important to notify Israel before this attack on Iran’s terrorist but he kept the Democrats in the dark about it. I guess trump doesn’t consider Democrats Americans. This is Trumps way of changing the news about his impeachment.
Nonsense. Trump notified Israel because they are Iran's prime target whenever they get their panties in a bunch. Besides, Israel is a better friend to the U.S. than many Dems on Capital Hill are.
As far as impeachment, no body cares including Trump. Everyone goes about their business as though it never happened. Dems put on a worthless little dog and pony show which isn't going to change one vote in the election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2020, 06:42 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,730,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
You don't have to be a leftist to see how much more aggressive and imperialist America has been compared to Iran. Sorry if it doesn't suit your narrative but its the truth.
Has the US began public hangings using cranes and we didn't notice it? The US is what again?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/955789...a-spies-death/

Old 01-05-2020, 06:43 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Pathetic that Trump has seen it more important to notify Israel before this attack on Iran’s terrorist but he kept the Democrats in the dark about it. I guess trump doesn’t consider Democrats Americans. This is Trumps way of changing the news about his impeachment.
The Democrats cannot be trusted....everybody knows that.

Old 01-05-2020, 06:43 AM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
Many who come to the US are part of the Iranian diaspora. They are not sponsored by the government and study using their own pocket money. Most don’t even like the current regime over there.
And there are enough of them to take over when this bunch of crazies dies off.

All the USA needed to do was little defense planning and wait. Then the place would be run by American educated.

Old 01-05-2020, 06:51 AM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Where does this tripe come from I have to wonder? Half the country thinks Trump is chosen by God and was e are in a holy war. It would be funny if the looney left didnt actually believe it.

Being fed up with being pushed around by two bit tin plated theocratic dictatorships like Iran and seeing this as a holy war is a big jump.
You must not be friendly with any fundamentalist.

I first heard it when Trump was elected. This year, 2020, some think will be the year of the Rapture. It is a common notion among many of our citizens.

Old 01-05-2020, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggT View Post
But they continue to send their students to the US colleges and Universities. Why we allow this I have no clue except they pay full pop in tuition.
You answered your own question.

Old 01-05-2020, 06:56 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
No, we have lost ourselves. Iran doesn't invade and occupy other nations, it doesn't napalm villages, it doesn't set up military bases in every corner of the planet.

America is far crazier as a nation then Iran is. Sad to say but its the truth.

Iran sends terrorists to Iraq and funds and equips terrorists in Iraq and other places around the world. So in effect yes they are invading and murdering innocents as well as U.S. personnel. ARE YOU BLIND?

Iran is supported by RUSSIA and PUTIN. Trump is going directly against Russian and Putin. So again, how is Trump a pawn of Russian and Putin? Answer that one, or are you just a radical, anti Amiercan leftist? I think I know the answer.

Old 01-05-2020, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
Many who come to the US are part of the Iranian diaspora. They are not sponsored by the government and study using their own pocket money. Most don’t even like the current regime over there.
Those are the Jewish Iranians. The other poster is speaking about the ones who have high funding to fly to the US, get educated at a well known university and then leave. Those who come to the US come to gain the degrees, not to actually work in those fields. They do so for the titles. I know this from all my years working in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. None of the people I worked for that had titles as they were citizens in those countries actually worked. And fwiw I'm an Engineer.

Old 01-05-2020, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Iran sends terrorists to Iraq and funds and equips terrorists in Iraq and other places around the world. So in effect yes they are invading and murdering innocents as well as U.S. personnel. ARE YOU BLIND?

Iran is supported by RUSSIA and PUTIN. Trump is going directly against Russian and Putin. So again, how is Trump a pawn of Russian and Putin? Answer that one, or are you just a radical, anti Amiercan leftist? I think I know the answer.
Iran sends trainers and support staff. The terrorists they train come from other countries.

Old 01-05-2020, 07:08 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Iran sends trainers and support staff. The terrorists they train come from other countries.

Semantics. They fund, support and promote terror in other countries. They are also the brains, and motivation behind it. Deter Iran, and deter more terrorist caused American Deaths, no?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies