Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2019, 09:06 AM

10,535 posts, read 6,171,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Democrats are silent. I wonder why? One of the Big Players with an exclusive interview.
Did he say something you didn't want to hear?

Bentbow, let me help you out.

1. You start multiple threads a day. Most of them have no substance at all. Half of them don't even have a link.
It's usually just you trying to sensationalize stuff that nobody is interested in. Some of us have jobs and lives outside of CD and don't care about insignificant stuff. You post so many threads like this I don't even bother opening them a lot of the time.

2. Don't think posting a YouTube video is going to get you much of a reaction. People havent got time to watch YouTube videos. I dont click on them probably 99% of the time. If you have something you want people want to know about, post a quote from the video.

3. As to this thread, nobody could care less about George Popadopoulous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2019, 09:55 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,368,672 times
I agree with you on Bentbow and his multiple threads and you are right most of it would be a waste of time considering he sites Infowars as a source. As the saying goes sometimes digging through trash you find a gem and in this case it applies. I listened to that interview and found it very interesting with a lot info that I was unaware of.

I never thought the day would come where I would be pushing for other posters to watch a Bentbow vid but today here I am. Please do not think I am a big fan of Bentbow I have bashed him many times and have joked about him being a peyote user which I am should stop doing but can't help myself when he makes outlandish remarks such as the Ron Paul movement was a big player in Trumps election.

This vid is worth watching and gives you a preview of what could take place next and he tells a incredible story of how he was involved.

Old 04-24-2019, 10:07 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Bentbow, let me help you out.

1. You start multiple threads a day. Most of them have no substance at all. Half of them don't even have a link.
It's usually just you trying to sensationalize stuff that nobody is interested in. Some of us have jobs and lives outside of CD and don't care about insignificant stuff. You post so many threads like this I don't even bother opening them a lot of the time.

2. Don't think posting a YouTube video is going to get you much of a reaction. People havent got time to watch YouTube videos. I dont click on them probably 99% of the time. If you have something you want people want to know about, post a quote from the video.

3. As to this thread, nobody could care less about George Popadopoulous.
well, point one might be valid Bentbow posts lots of stuff that really off.

however, Popadopoulous's story is important and it will be at the center of the IG report. if it turns out that Josef Mifsud was an Italian asset working for US intelligence then this whole house of cards is going to come down with lots of people from the Obama administration going to jail.

it is a big IF. He may very well have been a Russian asset but more and more is coming out that seems to suggest American FBI and CIA worked together to get around US laws to make it look like Trump was working with the Russians.... this is the heart of the case. it kind of all hinges on Mifsud.

Old 04-24-2019, 10:44 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times
Wait, wait, wait - Papadop said it was all a frame job?

Well, what else do we need?!?!?! Case closed! Great job, BB.

Old 04-24-2019, 10:54 AM

5,986 posts, read 2,240,225 times
So I am assuming Popadolulus would have no problem saying all this in front of congress? Seems to me the best way to shed light on this is to do it under oath with questioning. Republicans could get to the bottom of it if there is a there there.

My problem with everyone around Trump is, they say a lot of crap in public but admit they are lying when under oath. OP wants us to give Popadopulus the benefit of doubt but no one throughout his process has earned that, not with the constant daily lies from others involved.

I can’t imagine what kind of crap Roger Stone has lied about over the past year but I’m sure we will find out once his trial is underway.

Old 04-24-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
So I am assuming Popadolulus would have no problem saying all this in front of congress? Seems to me the best way to shed light on this is to do it under oath with questioning. Republicans could get to the bottom of it if there is a there there.

My problem with everyone around Trump is, they say a lot of crap in public but admit they are lying when under oath. OP wants us to give Popadopulus the benefit of doubt but no one throughout his process has earned that, not with the constant daily lies from others involved.

I can’t imagine what kind of crap Roger Stone has lied about over the past year but I’m sure we will find out once his trial is underway.

Not to mention there is a book that Papadop is hawking, as well.

Old 04-24-2019, 11:23 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post

Were you shocked at what Pop said or that there was two sides to the story ?

Old 04-24-2019, 11:45 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post

not yet... but....

if it turns out that Mifsud was in fact a western asset and not a Russian spy then yea. this is about to blow up big time.

maybe not. Maybe Mifsud was a Russian guy. if so then there was reason for the investigation. it really seems this simple.

Old 04-24-2019, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Were you shocked at what Pop said or that there was two sides to the story ?

Am I shocked that Pap thinks this was all a "deep state" conspiracy? Not in the least.

Old 04-24-2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
not yet... but....

if it turns out that Mifsud was in fact a western asset and not a Russian spy then yea. this is about to blow up big time.

maybe not. Maybe Mifsud was a Russian guy. if so then there was reason for the investigation. it really seems this simple.

Get back to me when there's evidence to back up ANY of these 007 claims. Until then, we could speculate wildly and be no closer to the truth. I'll pass on "war gaming" this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies