Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2019, 05:00 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
I'm not Christian, I'm of Muslim faith. Maybe Allah will get rid of these roaches from our borders! The cartels profit from drugs maybe overtaken by the profits from illegal human smuggling.
Isnt the "religion of peace" supposed to me more accommodating?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2019, 05:25 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Maybe this video will clearly tell you...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/heavily-a...ce-video-shows

The real questions are: why do we have to take these cockroaches and let them stay here? what is our obligation to them that we have to let them in? Do we owe these roaches anything? Can someone from the dumbocrap party give us an honest answer?
It's about buying votes with welfare. That's what the party of the klan does.

Old 04-30-2019, 05:30 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Maybe this video will clearly tell you...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/heavily-a...ce-video-shows

The real questions are: why do we have to take these cockroaches and let them stay here? what is our obligation to them that we have to let them in? Do we owe these roaches anything? Can someone from the dumbocrap party give us an honest answer?
Yes

Consider legalization of drugs and build a wall- dry up the profits of the crime cartels.

Old 04-30-2019, 05:40 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Those people don't have enough money to make it worth while for cartels to do this.

You all need to watch some documentaries on cartels to see how they really operate.

They aren't going to nickel and dime themselves over this stuff.

Old 04-30-2019, 10:50 PM

929 posts, read 399,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Why don't you ask the man in charge (Trumpocrap - using your wording) who is dumping them in the US?
Because the lazy unpatriotic dumbocraps in congress don't want to do anything about it. They are purposely ensuring that these roaches gets here so they can vote for them. Are you this naive? If they wanted to fix this they could have by closing the loophole these roaches are exploiting. The radio stations in Central America are advertising they can cross US borders for a fee, and they get all the welfare benefits for free once they cross the border. The word is out, they will keep coming, now can we give out your home address so that you can sponsor them, clothe them, feed them? That's what I thought...

Bottom line, if Trump could only do it his way then this immigration crisis would have been over along time ago...BUILD THE WALL!

Old 04-30-2019, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Isnt the "religion of peace" supposed to me more accommodating?
I'm a muslim Republican, I don't accommodate anyone that purposely breaks our law and thinks they are entitled to everything. What is our obligation to these roaches? Do we owe them anything? Are we supposed to be the world savior? Hell freaking no way!

Old 04-30-2019, 10:54 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
Nobody can seal the border quicker than the cartel. The first one who comes up with a plan to employ their services will end illegal immigration cold.

Old 04-30-2019, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Those people don't have enough money to make it worth while for cartels to do this.

You all need to watch some documentaries on cartels to see how they really operate.

They aren't going to nickel and dime themselves over this stuff.
Oh I bet Hillary's ni--ples the cartels are riding this crap while the wave is high.

Old 04-30-2019, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Nobody can seal the border quicker than the cartel. The first one who comes up with a plan to employ their services will end illegal immigration cold.
The cartels themselves are the mother of all roaches! If only we are able to use MQ-9 armed with 6 hellfires and GBU-12's for precision strike engagement against them, then they will be history, end of story.

Old 04-30-2019, 11:01 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
Quote:
I'm a muslim Republican, I don't accommodate anyone that purposely breaks our law and thinks they are entitled to everything. What is our obligation to these roaches? Do we owe them anything? Are we supposed to be the world savior? Hell freaking no way!
Why do we need to know you're a Mulsim?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies