Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2019, 10:32 AM

4,889 posts, read 3,337,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
So how many of you are paid Israeli trolls?
1) Hasbara trolls

2) Neocons

3) "Christian" Zionists

Pick your poison...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2019, 10:51 AM

13,562 posts, read 21,333,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This is over Trumps recognition of Israel's authority over the Golan Heights, it helped get Netanyahu elected but it sure didn't help the peace process. No US president would have ever taken this action but you're criticizing the UN. The US is no longer recognized as an independent arbiter for the peace process, or is this the next step in the long awaited Kushner plan.
One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to see that the "peace process" is a sham on the Palestinian's part who for decades of attempted peace process from several presidents have never really wanted peace. In the end Islamic countries that surround Israel and the Palestinian's want Israel gone.

Old 04-24-2019, 10:52 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,398,176 times
Quote:
Israel Committed War Crimes Against Palestine Says UN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E0C...&feature=share
shows how ignorant the UN is....

there has NEVER been a country called Palestine

Old 04-24-2019, 11:07 AM

19,394 posts, read 6,455,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
1) Hasbara trolls

2) Neocons

3) "Christian" Zionists

Pick your poison...

4) None of the above

Typical way to delegitimize the opinions of people you disagree with. Bet you dollars to donuts you're a liberal or a libertarian.

Old 04-24-2019, 11:11 AM

19,394 posts, read 6,455,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You did it, not them.

What does it make you when you resort to the same exact tactics you criticize others of?
Unbelievable how liberals can't recognize their own hypocrisy.

We conservatives have been called everything from Hitler supporters, to racists, to idiots, to Hasbara trolls, to whatever, for two years as a way of delegitimizing us. I myself have been called a "Hitler child" because I refuse to side with the Palestinians (who would like to see Israel driven to the sea) and rally to the defense of anti-Semites such as Omar.

We have had Jews on this very forum say that they had been Democrats but can no longer support a party that tolerates antisemitism within its ranks while calling out Republicans as bigots.

P.S. I used to be a registered Democrat, too. So were most Republican Jews at one point. (And this was before the Democrats were hijacked by the anti-Semitic radical left. I'm sure we'll have more switching for the upcoming election.)

Old 04-24-2019, 11:39 AM

45,069 posts, read 26,231,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post

We conservatives have been called everything from Hitler supporters, to racists, to idiots, to Hasbara trolls, to whatever, for two years as a way of delegitimizing us. I myself have been called a "Hitler child" because I refuse to side with the Palestinians (who would like to see Israel driven to the sea) and rally to the defense of anti-Semites such as Omar.

We have had Jews on this very forum say that they had been Democrats but can no longer support a party that tolerates antisemitism within its ranks while calling out Republicans as bigots.

P.S. I used to be a registered Democrat, too. So were most Republican Jews at one point. (And this was before the Democrats were hijacked by the anti-Semitic radical left. I'm sure we'll have more switching for the upcoming election.)
whats your sign?

Old 04-24-2019, 11:50 AM

77,036 posts, read 47,392,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
shows how ignorant the UN is....

there has NEVER been a country called Palestine
What have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon,
and all the coasts of Palestine? (Joel 3:4)

Its a trivia thing though. Palestine is " de jure sovereign state".

It is what it is.

Old 04-24-2019, 11:53 AM

77,036 posts, read 47,392,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I am not liberal, but YOU pulled the Hitler card, while criticizing others for doing the same.

That is classic hypocrisy.

Quote:
I myself have been called a "Hitler child" because I refuse to side with the Palestinians
I find it hard to believe someone would call you that for siding with Jews because Hitler was known for the opposite.

Old 04-24-2019, 12:24 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,398,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon,
and all the coasts of Palestine? (Joel 3:4)

Its a trivia thing though. Palestine is " de jure sovereign state".

It is what it is.

“What are you to me, O Tyre and Sidon, and all the regions of Philistia? Are you paying me back for something

The Five Lords of the Philistines are described in the Hebrew Bible as being in constant struggle and interaction with the neighboring Israelites, Canaanites, and Egyptians being gradually absorbed into the Canaanite culture

biblical passages connect the Philistines to other biblical groups such as Caphtorim and the Cherethites and Pelethites, which have both been identified with Crete which has led to the tradition of an Aegean origin
"Philistine" represents a corruption of the Greek Phyle histia ("tribe of the hearth", with the Ionic spelling of "Hestia"

Philistines are not Palestines

now the REGION of Palestine was in what is now Syria and Jordan

from Wiki:
In 2003, a statue of a king named Taita bearing inscriptions in Luwian was discovered during excavations conducted by German archeologist Kay Kohlmeyer in the Citadel of Aleppo.[SIZE=2][61][/SIZE] The new readings of Anatolian hieroglyphs proposed by the Hittitologists Elisabeth Rieken and Ilya Yakubovich were conducive to the conclusion that the country ruled by Taita was called Palistin.[SIZE=2][62][/SIZE] This country extended in the 11th-10th centuries BCE from the Amouq Valley in the west to Aleppo in the east down to Mehardeh and Shaizar in the south.[SIZE=2][63][/SIZE] Due to the similarity between Palistin and Philistines, Hittitologist John David Hawkins (who translated the Aleppo inscriptions) hypothesizes a connection between the Syro-Hittite Palistin and the Philistines, as do archaeologists Benjamin Sass and Kay Kohlmeyer.[SIZE=2][64][/SIZE] Gershon Galil suggests that King David halted the Arameans’ expansion into the Land of Israel on account of his alliance with the southern Philistine kings, as well as with Toi, king of Ḥamath, who is identified with Tai(ta) II, king of Palistin (the northern Sea Peoples).[SIZE=2][[/SIZE]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citadel_of_Aleppo
The Citadel of Aleppo (Arabic: قلعة حلب‎) is a large medieval fortified palace in the centre of the old city of Aleppo, northern Syria.

Last edited by workingclasshero; 04-24-2019 at 12:39 PM..

Old 04-24-2019, 12:37 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,649,314 times
Quote:
btw What would you do if Israel invaded your land, murdered your parents and bulldozed your home.
Oh, this bad Israel, it just invaded other countries out of the blue without any provocation or attack... Right?
Are you an american?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies