Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2019, 11:35 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Didnt say that now did I.
My initial post is what I'm for. Go back and read it.
Actually that's exactly what you said:

My post:
So give them the abortions they seek since they actively refuse to use BC?

Your response:
Now your talking!

Your response indicates that you are for abortions for every women who knowingly and actively refuses to use BC.

Last edited by newtovenice; 04-25-2019 at 11:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2019, 11:38 AM

36,530 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
What about the Republican crazies who want to give women life in prison or death for getting abortions? Or would I be surprised by how many supposedly sane people dream of the day that actually happens?
Exactly. There seem to be crazy radicals on both sides.
I lean right but that doesnt mean I agree with every brain fart conservative republicans come up with or that I cant embrace some of the ideologies of liberal democrats.

Old 04-25-2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Actually that's exactly what you said:

My post:
So give them the abortions they seek since they actively refuse to use BC?

Your response:
Now your talking!

You're response indicates that you are for abortions for every women who knowingly and actively refuses to use BC.
Nope. My initial post was
Quote:
How about we make sterilization an easy option for women (and men) who want it. Make birth control available and free for everyone, ramp up sex ed instead of preaching abstinence. And lets push the male birth control pill and RISUG. Get it on the market. https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...l-pill-for-men
My last response indicates I'm ok with abortions for those who actively refuse to use BC, yes. Your interpretation of that:"So you are for getting rid of BC and just sending women to get abortions for every pregnancy?" is incorrect. What I said,"Now your talking" indicated only that I agree with your statement to give them the abortions they seek.
How do you not understand this simple concept of communication?

Obviously, I did not say anything about gettng rid of BC or sending every woman to get an abortion for every pregnancy. Actually I said just the opposite:"make sterilization an easy option for women (and men) who want it. Make birth control available and free for everyone, ramp up sex ed instead of preaching abstinence. And lets push the male birth control pill and RISUG. Get it on the market. " Which more than indicates but actually says increase the BC options and availability.

Now how could you possibly get "get rid of BC from :Make birth control available and free for everyone, ramp up sex ed instead of preaching abstinence. And lets push the male birth control pill and RISUG. Get it on the market. or agreeing to your suggestion of "give them the abortions they seek".

Old 04-25-2019, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Nope. My initial post was
My last response indicates I'm ok with abortions for those who actively refuse to use BC, yes. Your interpretation of that:"So you are for getting rid of BC and just sending women to get abortions for every pregnancy?" is incorrect. What I said,"Now your talking" indicated only that I agree with your statement to give them the abortions they seek.
How do you not understand this simple concept of communication?

Obviously, I did not say anything about gettng rid of BC or sending every woman to get an abortion for every pregnancy. Actually I said just the opposite:"make sterilization an easy option for women (and men) who want it. Make birth control available and free for everyone, ramp up sex ed instead of preaching abstinence. And lets push the male birth control pill and RISUG. Get it on the market. " Which more than indicates but actually says increase the BC options and availability.

Now how could you possibly get "get rid of BC from :Make birth control available and free for everyone, ramp up sex ed instead of preaching abstinence. And lets push the male birth control pill and RISUG. Get it on the market. or agreeing to your suggestion of "give them the abortions they seek".
Because that's exactly how you followed up to my question: Now your talkin!

Maybe reduce the joyful glee you have about killing babies, stick to facts, and you won't be misunderstood??

My point: Women have access to many, MANY types of BC. They don't use it. Why? Abortion. Don't you think if abortion were less of an option, BC use would skyrocket? Or do you think women still wouldn't bother with it? Maybe we'd just have more babies living than dead.

Old 04-25-2019, 12:06 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Sex ed has been taught in schools for decades. The irresponsible will just never be responsible and will always blame others. If a woman can't say no to sex without BC that makes her an uncontrollable **** IMO. The only way she could get pregnant if she says no is rape and that's a crime.
How can a woman say no to BC without the cooperation of a man?

Why doesn't he just walk away if she refuses to let him wear a condom? Is he some kind of uncontrollable animal?

There wouldn't be as many abortions if men would just stop thinking with their *****.

Old 04-25-2019, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Because that's exactly how you followed up to my question: Now your talkin!

Maybe reduce the joyful glee you have about killing babies, stick to facts, and you won't be misunderstood??

My point: Women have access to many, MANY types of BC. They don't use it. Why? Abortion. Don't you think if abortion were less of an option, BC use would skyrocket? Or do you think women still wouldn't bother with it? Maybe we'd just have more babies living than dead.
Your the only one who "misunderstands" others post to an exasperating extent.

Old 04-25-2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Your the only one who "misunderstands" others post to an exasperating extent.
Write without the joyful glee and sarcasm and you might not be misunderstood.

Old 04-25-2019, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
How can a woman say no to BC without the cooperation of a man?

Why doesn't he just walk away if she refuses to let him wear a condom? Is he some kind of uncontrollable animal?

There wouldn't be as many abortions if men would just stop thinking with their *****.
I would like to see that for about a week. All men refuse to have sex without a condom and another backup BC.
"Oh come on baby you dont need a condom I wont get pregnant."
There would definitely be fewer pregnancies if men would refuse to have sex without a condom.

Old 04-25-2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
I would like to see that for about a week. All men refuse to have sex without a condom and another backup BC.
"Oh come on baby you dont need a condom I wont get pregnant."
There would definitely be fewer pregnancies if men would refuse to have sex without a condom.
Yep. And all women have to do is say: No. Not me. No thanks. No condom? No sex. Buh bye.

And walk away.

Women have power. They hold all the cards. But they would rather be victims.

Old 05-28-2019, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Yep. And all women have to do is say: No. Not me. No thanks. No condom? No sex. Buh bye.

And walk away.

Women have power. They hold all the cards. But they would rather be victims.
As well all men have to do is say NO. Not me. No thanks. No condom, no BC, NO sex. Buh bye.

And walk away. Men have power. They hold all the cards but they would rather be victims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies