Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2019, 01:03 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,766,996 times

Advertisements

It doesn't get discussed much anymore because frankly, it’s been discussed on this forum ad nauseam and haven't seen anyone arrested.

I think the reason things have been kept out of the sunlight is because of the Mueller report. Trump pretty much had to wait until that came out or it would appear he was meddling in the report/process.

I could create a thread daily with new information that is coming out but have figured...what's the use...

The behind the scenes work that is going on is pretty incredible with FBI agents coming forward, freedom of information showing emails from the Oval Office to Hillary's unlawful server, etc, etc.

Some of the sites keeping track of all this are American Thinker, and Gateway Pundit, to name two.

I know everyone has reached a saturation point with all this but I still can't help but believe we are going to see the tables turned and some people held accountable. Will it end in Hillary or Obama in cuffs? probably not....but maybe.

I agree with a few of the folks I've heard who have discussed this. This is the biggest crime against the United States in our history. There are just too many facts that lead to that conclusion.

I personally believe Trump will do his best to bring it out into the open. The opposing forces are strong though. It will take patience and planning.

I believe it's underway though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2019, 01:17 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Trump is so good that he robbed hopeful fellow Americans at a bogus university as his staff was trained to bilk them into banging out there credit cards. This alone should grant him sainthood. His stiffing contractors for payment due for services rendered should at least earn him an employer of the year award. This is not even scratching the surface of how good Trump is.

And btw...your post is frightening in its absolute absurdity and makes clear that you refuse to read the report.

Appear he was meddling? smfh

Mueller Report Reveals Shocking New Details About Trump, Russia, Obstruction
https://www.thedailybeast.com/barr-t...ence-collusion

Trump took steps to fire Mueller, stop probe after campaign welcomed Russian dirt on Clinton, Mueller report says

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ia/3330151002/

Trump tried to stop Mueller investigation, but staff wouldn’t let him, says report
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/tr...im-says-report

Last edited by sickofnyc; 04-25-2019 at 01:28 AM..

Old 04-25-2019, 01:40 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,675,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump is so good that he robbed hopeful fellow Americans at a bogus university as his staff was trained to bilk them into banging out there credit cards. This alone should grant him sainthood. His stiffing contractors for payment due for services rendered should at least earn him an employer of the year award. This is not even scratching the surface of how good Trump is.

And btw...your post is frightening in its absolute absurdity and makes clear that you refuse to read the report.

Appear he was meddling? smfh

Mueller Report Reveals Shocking New Details About Trump, Russia, Obstruction
https://www.thedailybeast.com/barr-t...ence-collusion

Trump took steps to fire Mueller, stop probe after campaign welcomed Russian dirt on Clinton, Mueller report says

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ia/3330151002/

Trump tried to stop Mueller investigation, but staff wouldn’t let him, says report
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/tr...im-says-report

Yes...is the OP kidding?

Old 04-25-2019, 01:44 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Yes...is the OP kidding?
I believe that most Trump fans refuse to read the report out of fear of the unadulterated truth. I suppose willful ignorance is bliss. It is unbelievable. Are they even real or Americans?

Old 04-25-2019, 02:51 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Only way I would not vote for Trump in 2020 against any of the clowns that the dems might run, is if he shot someone on 5th Avenue of NYC. I don't care what is in the report. I know there was no collusion however. I'll be the first one to admit that Trump isn't a saint and plays on the edges of the law. Well guess what. Whatever Trump has done pales in comparison to what Crooked Hillary has done, what Obama did while he was in office, etc. The only difference is, Hillary and Obama have a fawning media and establishment Washington covering up for them. Trump doesn't. That's the ONLY DIFFERNCE !!

Old 04-25-2019, 04:33 AM

16,083 posts, read 6,853,083 times
The Democratic Party will suffer the most significant blow
in over 100 years. They will be cast aside as a pariah.

Old 04-25-2019, 07:38 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
There is nothing uglier than Hillary's evil mentality.

Old 04-25-2019, 09:05 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,436,538 times
The OP's premise failed from the start when he began with "Trump (The Good).

Old 04-25-2019, 09:11 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
It doesn't get discussed much anymore because frankly, it’s been discussed on this forum ad nauseam and haven't seen anyone arrested.

I think the reason things have been kept out of the sunlight is because of the Mueller report. Trump pretty much had to wait until that came out or it would appear he was meddling in the report/process.

I could create a thread daily with new information that is coming out but have figured...what's the use...

The behind the scenes work that is going on is pretty incredible with FBI agents coming forward, freedom of information showing emails from the Oval Office to Hillary's unlawful server, etc, etc.

Some of the sites keeping track of all this are American Thinker, and Gateway Pundit, to name two.

I know everyone has reached a saturation point with all this but I still can't help but believe we are going to see the tables turned and some people held accountable. Will it end in Hillary or Obama in cuffs? probably not....but maybe.

I agree with a few of the folks I've heard who have discussed this. This is the biggest crime against the United States in our history. There are just too many facts that lead to that conclusion.

I personally believe Trump will do his best to bring it out into the open. The opposing forces are strong though. It will take patience and planning.

I believe it's underway though.
Are you reading the same Mueller report as the rest of us?

Old 04-25-2019, 09:13 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I believe that most Trump fans refuse to read the report out of fear of the unadulterated truth. I suppose willful ignorance is bliss. It is unbelievable. Are they even real or Americans?
Well, Trump did warn Americans that he could shoot someone and he won’t lose his base. He didn’t lie about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies