Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 11:54 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,158,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Well, the East could vote - maybe - to go back to their Russian masters.....but my guess is they would reject that.

BTW, most "muslims" in Germany are Turkish. Turkey is a secular state - although somewhat Authoritarian lately (similar to what Trumpies like here - Executive has most all of the power).
Most immigrants flee the very same dictators and authoritarians that Trump admires and praises.

Old 04-27-2019, 12:16 AM

4,929 posts, read 2,074,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Well, the East could vote - maybe - to go back to their Russian masters.....but my guess is they would reject that.

BTW, most "muslims" in Germany are Turkish. Turkey is a secular state - although somewhat Authoritarian lately (similar to what Trumpies like here - Executive has most all of the power).
Ha!!!!!! Way toooooooooo funny!!!!

It didn't take long for a Clintonian Leftist to take a shot at President Trump... TDS at its finest!!! Especially since Trump told them they were making a huge mistake. With that said, there is no way to twist this into a Trump issue.

ANYWAY!! I use to live in Germany and in the past, visit evey few year, but not lately, especially after this refugee crisis the country is going through now. I know the eastern part of the country, mainly the former East Germany are not too thrilled that this is going on. I just hope that Germany can survive this mistake and keep German culture alive as we move into the 21st Century.

Funny, but Merkle's government tries to hide the facts that the native Germans... AND long time residents, the Turks are not happy with the new wave of refugees. But, the average German is no longer willing to hide behind the Nazi past anymore and making their voices heard through democratic means.... By voting.

France and the Netherlands are starting to wake up and hopefully, Norway and Sweden will follow.

P.S. Before I'm labelled a racist for my views, I'm a decedent of African slaves with a splash of Jewish in me. So!! Not the makings of a good racist.

Old 04-27-2019, 04:47 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,225,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
Germany is lost. Just like England,France,Ireland etc. Eastern Europe is the only safe,sane place in Europe anymore. Sad to see such a beautiful country go to hell like this but the weakness of the German people allowed this to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkthekoolaid View Post
Western Europe is so screwed.
Quote:
Eastern Europe (czechs, pols, Hungary etc) actually care about their borders, identity, culture and quickly put a stop to the invasion by foot.

The future in Eastern Europe looks significantly better than western where millions upon millions of unchecked Invaders have forever changed their demographic makeup. Western Europe will be lost within a generation.
Eastern Europe will become just like Western Europe, and it is already beginning. Most of Eastern Europe is either already in the EU, or is trying to get in. But most-importantly, the circumstances which drive Western-European policy are just as bad in Eastern Europe. And as their economies become more-developed, they will be forced to follow the same course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I’ve said it before as a German-American this is not going to end well for the non-Germans in that country. The anger is building and with Germans that’s not a good thing.
The Germans really can't do anything. Not only will its major business-interests not allow it to happen(as it would collapse their economy), but the international community wouldn't allow it either.

While the demographics of Germany haven't changed significantly, that is because the vast-majority of older Germans are still European. When you compare the younger demographics, Muslims constitute upwards of a quarter of the population because Muslims are much younger, and white-Germans have fewer children. As the older generations die off, Germany will become increasingly more-Muslim, and will likely be 25% or more Muslim by 2050.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/rel...-a-decade.html

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...d-in-40-years/

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I wonder it the liberals will realize the scope of what they have done when the Muslims start burning gays alive and that will be just the start?
Keep in mind, liberals are just useful idiots. They aren't the ones who are actually making the decisions. The globalists aren't communists, they're capitalists.

Old 05-01-2019, 02:20 PM

661 posts, read 522,875 times
Quote:
Eastern Europe (checzs, pols, Hungary etc) actually care about their borders, identity, culture and quickly put a stop to the invasion by foot.

The future in Eastern Europe looks significantly better than western where millions upon millions of unchecked Invaders have forever changed their demographic makeup. Western Europe will be lost within a generation.
What if we say those countries in Western Europe broke into different states if some of them didn't like it? (Hypothetical)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies