Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 05:57 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
I call it senile because his actions are those of someone going senile. If a person on the street said the things Trump says on a daily basis most would say he is senile
Actually, Trump is smarter than the average bear and it rubs lefties the wrong way. He knows it and is having fun with it. And the lefties are sure to bite.

ETA, President Trump has shown that he is willing to work with Republicans and Democrats alike. There are Democrats who have crossed the aisle, put politics aside and worked with the admin to MAGA. It's the anti American leftists who President Trump isn't going to be intimidated by. All the lies, verbal attacks and insults are not effective because they are like the boy crying wolf, of none effect.

Last edited by 4dognight; 04-27-2019 at 06:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2019, 06:20 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
LMAO. Calling himself young and vibrant is just another example of senility.
Quote:
I call it senile because his actions are those of someone going senile. If a person on the street said the things Trump says on a daily basis most would say he is senile
No, he is just habitually defensive, juvenile. He has to "act superior" to others, which is all that seemingly matters to him.

Old 04-27-2019, 06:37 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
If he wants to identify as young and vibrant, who are we to assume his age identity?

Old 04-27-2019, 06:40 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,588,087 times
You're as young as you feel. He feels younger than his age. Lots of people are older in age, but have the mind and energy of a much younger person. That actually is the key to feeling alive and well.

He has more energy and stamina than many many people his age.

Old 04-27-2019, 07:09 AM

16,035 posts, read 6,843,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
You're as young as you feel. He feels younger than his age. Lots of people are older in age, but have the mind and energy of a much younger person. That actually is the key to feeling alive and well.

Thankyou..................could not have said it better myself.

I could only add:
When you love what you are doing that also keeps alive the enthusiasm as found in many younger driven folks
and President Donald Trump loves America and is driven to make it the greatest place on the planet.
Can't ask for anything less.

Old 04-27-2019, 07:18 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post

more energy and stamina based on what? You have no clue. You don't know what he does all day and night.

You are filling in stories in your head to match the story you want to believe.

As for as young as you feel....

My Mother is 88. And for the last 10 years she has been bragging how good she is doing for someone her age.

Yes the dementia is strong. She had a fall, broke her neck, had a stroke......and has dementia. So yeah she thinks she is some vibrant person. She can't read anymore because she can't follow the plot, she doesn't really watch any tv shoes or movies, she can't participate in discussions very well...but she thinks she's her younger self. People tell her all the time how she doesn't seem 88 she tells me. I'm not telling her people are lying through their teeth. This frail 88 year old, 75 lbs woman looks 100 years old........but she thinks she looks younger than her peers. No I'm not going to tell her any different.

I'm not saying Trump is old and demented -- well let me rephrase that -- So yes it is encouraging to be as young as you feel but let's not pretend it makes you have energy and stamina or makes you younger.

On foreign trips Trump has often canceled events. Why? I argue it is because he doesn't have the stamina.

This is the first President in how many years that doesn't seem to run, exercise, do anything but ride around on a golf cart. Golfing is not a sport...it is a hobby, especially when you use a golf cart.

He was joking. He was using middle school humor -- attacking personal physical traits of the other person. It is what he does best. He doesn't know the difference in policy stance between any of the candidates. He would have to read or sit through a long briefing for that. So he will attack their physical appearance or use personal insults to 'debate'. Yawn

Last edited by moneill; 04-27-2019 at 07:28 AM..

Old 04-27-2019, 12:53 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Compared to Biden and Bernie Trump is young and vibrant.

Old 04-27-2019, 01:47 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
One reason the presstitutes hate Trump is they can never rest like they could with Obama who worked very little. They don't have Trump's energy level and he sleeps about four hours a night. Busy busy busy! He has always been that way. Most successful, Type A people don't sleep their lives away. Martha Stewart is another one who sleeps very little, by the way. I'm sure there are others.

Hillary, on the other hand...

Old 04-27-2019, 01:55 PM

2,209 posts, read 2,317,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...mpression=true

It appears his mental status is even further diminished than we realized. It would be funny if he wasn't, you know, the president.
He looks pretty good considering his unhealthy dietary habits and lack of exercise and lack of sleep. He's overweight obviously, but he doesn't look sick or frail or weak like many 70+ year olds do. He looks vibrant and energetic and overall pretty healthy. Regardless of what anyone feels about him or his politics, his physical state seems fine.

Old 04-27-2019, 02:48 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyJ34 View Post
He looks pretty good considering his unhealthy dietary habits and lack of exercise and lack of sleep. He's overweight obviously, but he doesn't look sick or frail or weak like many 70+ year olds do. He looks vibrant and energetic and overall pretty healthy. Regardless of what anyone feels about him or his politics, his physical state seems fine.

I'll say again, let's see him walk 18 holes with a rules official to keep him honest, let's see how he looks after that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies