Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 06:58 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,470,414 times

Advertisements

There is clearly a problem with domestic (White) terrorism. Has been for decades, it actually seems to be getting noticeably worse. Given the number of weapons many of such inclined people already possess I fear things will get a lot worse, even if massive gun regulations were enacted in an hour. They already have weapons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2019, 07:02 PM

15,631 posts, read 10,386,562 times
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...70956192272385

trump confirms the good guy with a gun saved lives today. If the person in the synagogue hadn't been armed, there would have been many more murdered by this evil shooter.

Old 04-27-2019, 07:21 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Oh, he's a white nationalist all right - assuming this is his manifesto.

An open letter. My name is John Earnest and I am a man of European ancestry. - Pastebin.com
-----------
“Who inspires you?”
Jesus Christ, the Apostle Paul, Martin Luther, Adolf Hitler, Robert Bowers, Brenton Tarrant, Ludwig van Beethoven, Moon Man, and Pink Guy.

"You’re White men. I’m not worried that the whole world is against you. I’m not worried because you are the greatest race that our God has created—it is our duty to keep this world from falling into darkness. White men will not let God’s creation be corrupted and destroyed by the Jew without a fight. Remember your honor White men."
Well, he's either a very good con - meaning someone acting like he's a White Supremacist, (NOT the damn same as a nationalist), or he is, indeed, a White Supremacist.

More than likely he is, but in this day and age, I will always be skeptical of stories like this. Simply because I no longer trust that certain people will not pretend to be something to push an agenda. The ridiculous amount of lies that have been fed to the population will one day be revealed.

Again, having said all of that, I'll concur that this does read like what I see on social media - so at this point, with no further proof other than I no longer trust much of anything we are told, I'll have to go with that he's probably a White supremacist...but still skeptical of everything anymore.

Of course, that means that we now to get to listen to a bunch of BS from mouth breathing morons about how this is all Trump's fault, "all white people are like this", and other such nonsense...because no one can ever blame the person who did it, they want to blame every white person and the president that they hate - which is another reason why I'm so skeptical of so much, anymore.

Calling out PewDiePie in this manifesto is a huge red flag for me. Could be trolling, like the NZ shooter - and this is exactly what the NZ shooter knew and wanted to happen - but PewDiePie has nothing to do with this, and adding that crap in there makes me wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It's already all over Twitter that it's a White Nationalist and ALL "Trump's fault".
All the standard Orange-Man-Bad.
It's so stupid that some people continue to blame the president. I do watch what some of these supremacists say. I have seen this on 4chan well before most mainstream people even knew what 4chan was or that it existed. I've seen this on 8chan. They did like him at first, but they do not like him now. What this guy said in the manifesto is exactly what they say on the boards and on social media. They are NOT supporters of him ever since he declared Jerusalem the capitol, and especially because of Kushner. They hate Trump because Trump did not deliver what they thought Trump was going to deliver. Which, there was never any indication that he would - despite what some think, he doesn't hate any one based on their race or ethnicity.

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 04-27-2019 at 07:42 PM..

Old 04-27-2019, 07:30 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,221,095 times
Omar was apparently celebrating after hearing about this

Old 04-27-2019, 07:33 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
He's also supportive of White Supremacists. Kind of swings both ways.

This had more to do with this guy's mental state. Makes himself sound like a martyr right? He surrendered voluntarily--he wasn't willing to risk his life for anything.

"...I understand why you would ask this. But I pose a question to you now. What value does my life have compared to the entirety of the European race? Is it worth it for me to live a comfortable life at the cost of international Jewry sealing the doom of my race?"...
Anti-JEW is becoming a serious problem, not just in Arab and Muslim Nations, but right here in the good old USA. It's on College Campuses and in the Halls of the US Congress.

And why is that???

Old 04-27-2019, 07:37 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
There is clearly a problem with domestic (White) terrorism. Has been for decades, it actually seems to be getting noticeably worse. Given the number of weapons many of such inclined people already possess I fear things will get a lot worse, even if massive gun regulations were enacted in an hour. They already have weapons.
(white) terrorism?
Deaths in Chicago black on black absolutely out number deaths by white terrorism.
it actually seems to be getting noticeably worse. Given the number of weapons many of such inclined people already possess I fear things will get a lot worse, even if massive gun regulations were enacted in an hour. They already have weapons.
Yes your words seem to fit just as well when describing a problem in Chicago and a few other cities. Why do you focus with such in tensity on a lesser problem?

Oh yeah agenda and narrative.

Old 04-27-2019, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
He may not be a Trump supporter but he sure isn't a lefty, so this won't go down the way you Righties want either.
You know what?
I feel very,very,very confident that NO "righty" likes to see Jewish Synagogues shot up and Jewish people murdered because they are Jews. Same is true of any other House of Worship.
This is the 2nd time in 6 months that a Jewish Synagogue was attacked in the USA.
A Mosque attacked in New Zealand, Catholic Churches attacked in France, Baptist Churches shot up and burned in the USA and the Jews repeatedly attacked in the USA. That's a problem.

This isn't a "right" vs "left" thing .... and the US House of Representatives couldn't bring themselves to condemn the murder of Jews. That's a problem.

Old 04-27-2019, 07:40 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,590,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Here we go.
Fake!

Old 04-27-2019, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
According to the dailymail, an armed person in the synagogue returned fire and injured the shooter.

If the good guy with a gun hadn't been in the synagogue, this tragedy would have been a much larger slaughter of more innocent people. the shooter had a semi-automatic weapon.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Synagogue.html
Off Duty Border Patrol .... will the Anti-Border Patrol in California arrest him.
Who knows? They just might.

Old 04-27-2019, 08:05 PM

31,027 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Off Duty Border Patrol .... will the Anti-Border Patrol in California arrest him.
Who knows? They just might.
Thank God for the Border Patrol, especially the way they have been demonized by members of Congress
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies