Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2019, 03:06 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
still holding out for that hail mary huh? Without a recommendation for charges, Trump is free to go. Sorry, this isn't being relitigated.
You have to litigate before you can relitigate. The whole purpose of Mueller testifying is to see if litigation (e.g., impeachment) might be a necessary remedy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2019, 03:37 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454
Are the walls still closing in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If your name is Trump, yes.

This must be something like a 10 billion sqft house, because the walls have been closing in for well over 2 years.....

Old 05-03-2019, 03:53 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
He's trying to get Mueller in to talk before the House gets him so he can spin the testimony. Bobby is way too smart for that. The House will get him first, if he even goes to the Senate at all.
I though ol' Linds planned to stay out of it. I guess he got his marching orders and dove back into the fray, eh?

Old 05-03-2019, 04:16 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
I see someone worships at the altar of Emmett Flood legal reasoning. There are a lot of holes, opinion, and assumptions in that reasoning, which means it isn’t necessarily sound.

Old 05-03-2019, 04:19 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,116,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount79 View Post
Yeah, you are wrong.

Not all democrats support late term abortions, or abortions for that matter.

In regards to legalized drugs? I assume you’re talking about pot? There is nothing evil about that, in fact its shown that it has a medical benefit. If you don’t want to use it, then don’t. I don’t, but I have no problem with people that do. If we’re talking about different drugs, well, that’s an entirely different ball game and haven’t heard a single democrat mention anything about it. I also suspect this is really a generational topic vs a party topic, much like gay marriage was/is.

Also in support of illegal immigration in the face of increased homelessness and poor vets, I’m not sure how those dots connect, seems like a stretch to me. I think most Americans want to tackle our illegal immigration problem, but like most things, people have different opinions on how to fix the problem. Neither side has all the answers.

I’m not sure how democrats are trying to erode the constitution, I think you’re just flat out making that one up. They don’t want to ban all guns or take away the 2nd Amendment.

Criminalize free speech? Yeah, no. I’ve found that a lot of Americans don’t understand what free speech is to begin with. Free speech doesn’t mean you get to say what you want without some level of repercussion. It means you get to say what you want without the fear of being thrown in jail. If you say something I don’t like, then as an American, I also have the right to say I disagree with you.

Myself, I’m a registered independent that votes for both Democrats and Republicans. The biggest problem with this country is people like you, the partisan hacks who repeats left or right talking points and refuse to listen to what someone who thinks differently than them has to say.

I think this country could do a lot of good if we learned to walk a mile in others shoes.

There is good in most Americans, Democrat and Republican

You give them far to much credit. The democrats are wide in ideology as a group, they will start with a small thing and keep pushing. You think they would stop at banning assault rifles? You think they would stop at 'safe/legal & rare'., they don't stop, they keep pushing.
They'll come for you next.

Old 05-03-2019, 04:20 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Lindsie Graham invites Mueller to testify to the Senate Committee regarding the letter he sent to Barr.

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status...70402376069121
I wonder why he changed his mind.

Old 05-03-2019, 04:23 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yes, because if you were president, you would not hand pick who worked for you....do you realize how stupid that sounds? Really, let what you just said sink in....

Or are you really saying that you would let other people around you pick who your staff was with the ability to put people in there that hate you...ya, that makes sense...
Barr's hanpicked staff. Try to keep up. The people in that room were people Barr trusted to do whatever was necessary to support him, for fear of their jobs. That means if he lies, they lie.

The notes do not lie, nor does Mueller. If everything happened like Barr told the senators, there should be no problem with a release of the notes from that conversation. Personally, I don't think it happened like it was represented.

Old 05-03-2019, 04:33 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Barr is in the American peoples hotseat.
He lied to us.
For the President.
No deals.

Has set his place in history.

Come the Treason Trials.

Traitors to a Country are Loyalists to Trump, The Emperor With No Clothes

Historically , loyalists on this soil..lose.
Read up on it.
You seem to be a subverted individual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA&t=7s

It was Russia, Russia, Russia after all.

Old 05-03-2019, 04:35 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Barr's hanpicked staff. Try to keep up.

I am, my previous comment stands for barr's hand picked staff (anyone's staff ). Try to comprehend what is written, if you have that ability.

Quote:
The people in that room were people Barr trusted to do whatever was necessary to support him, for fear of their jobs. That means if he lies, they lie.

Provide proof....other than just your opinion....

Quote:
The notes do not lie, nor does Mueller. If everything happened like Barr told the senators, there should be no problem with a release of the notes from that conversation. Personally, I don't think it happened like it was represented.

Then why is mueller not standing on top of the mountain saying barr is wrong? Where is mueller?

Old 05-03-2019, 04:50 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
It's too funny how Trumpers such as yourself believe the investigators and other left leaning politicians will be investigated now.

Do you ever post anything that doesn't include an insult?
After two and a half YEARS of constant sustained BS lies and deranged narratives that has come from the leftists; well, too ****ing bad!

The FACT of the matter is that the Obama FBI, and CIA tried to thwart the Trump campaign ILLEGALY!!!

That is UNPRECEDENTED! The biggest political scam in this Nation's history!

I don't care about your feeeeeelings, ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

This cannot be swept under the rug, or shrugged off. We are a Nation of LAWS!

PS: Barr testified in the Senate that there are ongoing current investigations to sort this all out, enjoy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies