Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2019, 04:24 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,649,763 times

Advertisements

Sheesh.... all of this, yet it just boils down to:

Right or Wrong

Honesty or Dishonesty

Lawfulness or Criminality

And how people clearly lean one way or the other.

United, indeed...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2019, 05:53 AM

19,977 posts, read 8,876,470 times
Trump actually wants to see the Democrats tied up in these silly investigations for the next 2 years. Tough to get re-elected when you waste 2 years on this instead of representing their districts. Big crisis in the Democratic Party.

Old 05-05-2019, 06:04 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,890,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Trump actually wants to see the Democrats tied up in these silly investigations for the next 2 years. Tough to get re-elected when you waste 2 years on this instead of representing their districts. Big crisis in the Democratic Party.
Legitimate & competent representatives of the American people can 'walk & chew gum at the same time'.

You're probably right that Mr. Trump's strategy is to treat the American people like "some sucker carpenters he decided not to pay" or like some of the American people that were suckered into his fraudulent Trump "University" scam.

All I'm saying is I'm not so sure he can pull it off. I think he has underestimated the American people.

Old 05-05-2019, 06:10 AM

46,191 posts, read 26,935,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
It's like Groundhog Day.

It sure is.....the left has been popping out of their hole for the last 2 years saying, we got him now....damn...goes back into their hole.....then pops out again...now we got him....damn....goes back into their hole....then pops out again...now we got him....damn....goes back into their hole....then pops out again...now we got him....damn....goes back into their hole....then pops out again...now we got him....damn....goes back into their hole....then pops out again...now we got him....damn....goes back into their hole....

Rinse repeat, for the next 2 years....

Old 05-05-2019, 06:14 AM

40,931 posts, read 48,978,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Legitimate & competent representatives of the American people can 'walk & chew gum at the same time'.
Yeah? Tell us what has Pulosi accomplished in the last 6 months and what is her goals for the next 2 years?

I see nothing.

The American Public sees their huge failure of the southern border allowing thousands to stream across.

Where is Pulosi Insurance plan to replace or improve Obamacare ?

What have the Dems done?

Old 05-05-2019, 06:19 AM

I guess they think this whack-a-mole strategy will work.

Old 05-05-2019, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
It sure is.....the left has been popping out of their hole for the last 2 years saying, we got him now....damn...goes back into their hole.....then pops out again...now we got him....damn....goes back into their hole....then pops out again...now we got him....damn....goes back into their hole....then pops out again...now we got him....damn....goes back into their hole....then pops out again...now we got him....damn....goes back into their hole....then pops out again...now we got him....damn....goes back into their hole....

Rinse repeat, for the next 2 years....
How do you explain Mr. Trump's extreme litigiousness? The piece quoted above explains it this way:

"Trump’s extreme litigiousness is a natural extension of his general lack of shame."

While personally I agree with this ^ I think he is also underestimating the American people, what say you?

Old 05-05-2019, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Yeah? Tell us what has Pulosi accomplished in the last 6 months and what is her goals for the next 2 years?

I see nothing.

The American Public sees their huge failure of the southern border allowing thousands to stream across.

What have the Dems done?
only thing I can think of off the top of my head is giving 16 year olds voting rights.

Old 05-05-2019, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

I see nothing.

What have the Dems done?
If you feel your representatives are not defending the American peoples' interests, then vote for people who will.

Now if only we had an American President who was ready, willing & able to defend US elections free from foreign governments' interference instead of being soley focused on 'covering his a$$'.

Old 05-05-2019, 06:48 AM

46,191 posts, read 26,935,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
How do you explain Mr. Trump's extreme litigiousness? The piece quoted above explains it this way:

"Trump’s extreme litigiousness is a natural extension of his general lack of shame."

While personally I agree with this ^ I think he is also underestimating the American people, what say you?

Yes, our president trump like a fight........but if you are not used to seeing it or understanding it, you would call it (as the left continually does) being a bully....which is wrong. There is a difference between being a bully and a strong-willed person....

I do not think he is underestimating the American people. The left is far more underestimating the American people than trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies