Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2019, 05:05 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,490,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
I seriously hope that Ohmar and AOC keep opening their mouths... This is the NEW democrat party and these two clowns are their mouth piece... For the first time in my entire life, I actually feel sorry for Pelosi who has to deal with them and their destructive comments.

The truth be told, Ohmar, AOC and several other newly elected officials are soooooo far Left that no fair minded and "middle of the road" American can honestly deal with them and their seriously uninformed little minds.

I concider myself to be a Truman and Kennedy Democrat AND a Reagan "Democrat" as well. Being a minority AND talking to my minority friends, more and more African Americans are listening to Trump and his his message of more hope, backed up with a strong economy, will quietly end up voting for Trump in 2020... Will Trump get the "Black" vote? No, but he will get enough to worry the DNC. Also, several Jewish people I know that are Democrats are not feeling the Democrats and not too crazy about being blamed for everything that's wrong in the Middle East, when Israel only controls a tiny sliver of land in that part of the world.

Again, Trump will never win either the Black or Jewish vote, but will earn enough to cause the DNC to panic since they've taken the Black vote for granted for decades and after all the promises made by them, we're not seeing any real improvements in our communities at all. Simply more empty promises... Only a low information voter would ever believe that the U.S. Government, controlled by either party, is EVER going to pay reparations for Slavery and/or for Jim Crow discriminations. It's never going to happen, yet the Democrats continue to talk like it's really can happen.

Many Black and mixed Black Americans who are true descendants of slaves are no longer buying into the lies as blindly as before. The DNC is going to have refocus and actually deliver on achievable goals that not only help Black Americans, but ALL American.... Regardless of color. Their current Anti-White and anti-Jewish is also going to blow up in their faces by giving Trump his second term in office.

Be honest, who here thinks that crazy Benie S. or creepy Joe B. can take on Trump and win by a landslide? Also, review the facts, neither Bernie or Joe have NEVER really done anything for anybody, other than making themselves and their families rich.
Excellent post. And as you said, all it will take is a slight shift in the Black or Jewish vote to give Trump his second term. I too want Omar and AOC - the first a racist and antisemite and the second an idiot - to continue to reveal the artitudes and attributes of the New Democratic Party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2019, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
[/b]
Trump has done more for minority wages and employment than any previous president.
He included his “Opportunity Zones” policy in the tax bill specifically to help rebuild blighted minority cities like Detroit by giving investors big tax breaks to bring in jobs, training, infrastructure. Hmmm...I guess your liberal media hasn’t told you about this??
Herman Cain (Black conservstive head of HUD) is on top of this, and soon we will start seeing some real progress happening if the Dems don’t get in the way to block it — last thing Dems want is Trump doing good things for minorities

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...stors-rebuild/
Wow. I didn't know of this. It deserves its own thread so it doesn't get lost in here. I'll let you start it, if you'd like. (It's old news but I guarantee that no liberal is aware of it.)

Old 05-02-2019, 05:55 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,159,753 times
It’s the truth. Get over it.

Some of you find any and everything to complain about. If it is bothers you that this country isn’t all white, then go back to where your ancestors came from. However, due to the meddling that those countries did elsewhere, they might not be all white either.

Old 05-02-2019, 06:50 AM

12,005 posts, read 6,548,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
I seriously hope that Ohmar and AOC keep opening their mouths... This is the NEW democrat party and these two clowns are their mouth piece... For the first time in my entire life, I actually feel sorry for Pelosi who has to deal with them and their destructive comments.

The truth be told, Ohmar, AOC and several other newly elected officials are soooooo far Left that no fair minded and "middle of the road" American can honestly deal with them and their seriously uninformed little minds.

e.
But a majority of voters in their districts DID ELECT THEM!!!
That’s what truly scares me — who are these numerous voters, and what were they thinking??!

Old 05-02-2019, 06:58 AM

77,008 posts, read 47,561,735 times
Quote:
Democrat Rep. Omar of Minnesota: "This is not going to be a country of white people"
I think she just likes to trigger the alt-right every now and then and watch their heads explode.

Old 05-02-2019, 07:18 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,753,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I think she just likes to trigger the alt-right every now and then and watch their heads explode.
Beats cheering bigotry on.

Old 05-02-2019, 07:21 AM

50,197 posts, read 46,931,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The White hate, and the Male hate is going to backfire on the Democrat Party. They hate White Males yet their two front runners are OLD White Males.
Which is quite hilarious.

Old 05-02-2019, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
But a majority of voters in their districts DID ELECT THEM!!!
That’s what truly scares me — who are these numerous voters, and what were they thinking??!
In the case of Omar, she is in a heavily Muslim district, with Somali refugees. In the case of AOC, she is in a dirt-poor, uneducated NYC district of people who want more "free stuff," and in which only 8% even voted.

Old 05-02-2019, 07:26 AM

623 posts, read 233,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hmm. According to the US Census 2017 estimate, population of the USA.
  • White - 223,553,465
  • Black - 38,929,319 (and this percentage has gone down from 2000)
  • Other - 19,107,368
  • Asian - 14,674,252
  • Native American - 1,985,245

Given the birth rates, the USA will continue to be majority White for the foreseeable future. The mathematics don't lie. Omar is simply crazy.
That's obviously counting hispanics who are NOT white.

As for the topic at hand. She's right it won't be a country with ANY white people left in it because the majority are more afraid of being called a racist,bigot,nazi,etc etc than being called extinct. Its sad and sickening at same time.

Old 05-02-2019, 08:07 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,337,892 times
The color of the new people does not matter but hopefully their leaders won’t be under investigation for campaign fund fraud like omar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies