Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2019, 01:14 PM

231 posts, read 156,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"and earned a Noble Peace prize"

EARNED? He got it RIGHT AFTER HE WAS ELECTED and had done NOTHING YET!

The Nobel is laughing, joke if you look at some who have recived it!

It needs to be removed as the moron did nothing for peace.

In fact he armed enemies in multiple countries, caused tons of issues with our allies
and created hate for America and Americans around the world.

Old 05-04-2019, 07:47 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkthekoolaid View Post
Agree. I don't care if he was born in Kenya (which I think he was) he was an American citizen at birth due to an American parent.

That's not my issue.

My frustration is it was and still is a big mystery. They couldn't just be honest. It's all veiled in secrecy and misdirection. .

the HI department of health confirmed the facts of obama's birth in october 2008 which are consistant with the 1961 HI birth index which is, and always has been, open to the public.

exactly where is the "secrecy and misdirection

Quote:
Why was his original college application barred from being released?
his college records are not "barred from being released", they are private records protected under FERPA laws, same as everyone else.

Old 05-04-2019, 09:52 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,399,995 times
Bigger question is which POTUS from Washington to Trump has not caused division of some sort to this country?

Old 05-04-2019, 10:40 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
The introduction of identity politics is what continues to divide the country. I'm not exactly sure who's fault that is but I know Obama likes it. A lot.

Old 05-05-2019, 01:37 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,383,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Nothing could be farther from the truth. His communist rhetoric, and policies were the reason. He was a Far Left Progressive and took this country in absolutely the wrong direction. But, yeah cry we're all racists.
Saying Obama is a far left progressive is comical. Obama was, is and probably always will be a centrist. Fourty years ago he would have been considered a republican. To say he's far left just shows how warped your politics are.

Quote:
And we didn't like Hillary just because she was a woman, right?
Misogyny is a staple of right wing politics, so you tell me. Look at who is always targeted, Hillary, Pelosi, Warren, AOC, etc. Which left wing white male politician gets even half the attention of those ladies. Fox news runs a 24 hour news cycle on AOC alone. Hmmm. I think your question has been answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
The left used Obama's race as a shield against dissent. Any disagreement with Obama policy was deemed "racist."
If you say so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
A convenient excuse.

I disagreed with his politics, and his class warfare approach. It was that simple and that is how most, that I know felt. It was the left that injected race into every conversation regarding Obama. If you disagreed with him, then it is obvious that you are a racist. That was the typical response from the left.

I refused to allow his supporters to put a vote Obama sign in my yard. The first question they asked was if I was a racist. "Why can't we put the sign in your yard, are you racist?"
The fact no political sign from either side was ever allowed on my property seemed to elude them.
The fact that I am in a mixed race marriage, eluded them.
The fact that my son is black eluded them.
The only possible answer was, that I must me a racist. Those same people turned my son who was proud of Obama, against him. I wonder how many others those supporters turned? On a personal level I liked Obama. It was his politics and his approach that I found so disagreeable.
There was no class warfare under Obama. Give me a break with the right wing talking points, LOL. The right is always playing the victim. Per many polls, 85% of republicans support Trump, someone with a recorded history of racism, not only in his actions, but in his writing, speech and those he associates with. Yeah, I'm sure those 85%, gleefully supporting a white nationalist, as our president, had zero issues with Obama in the white office.

Old 05-05-2019, 04:43 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopelesscause View Post
I sat with a hard-right character this morning and really don't understand why she said that? How could she not see that Trump has divided the Country much worse? You'd have to be blind not to see it, imo.
Because some people are nuts.

Old 05-05-2019, 05:31 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,322,039 times
Quote:
I sat with a hard-right character this morning and really don't understand why she said that? How could she not see that Trump has divided the Country much worse? You'd have to be blind not to see it, imo.
Because they like to give Trump's actual racism and division of the country a free pass

Old 05-05-2019, 05:43 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the HI department of health confirmed the facts of obama's birth in october 2008 which are consistant with the 1961 HI birth index which is, and always has been, open to the public.

his college records are not "barred from being released", they are private records protected under FERPA laws, same as everyone else.
"the HI department of health confirmed"

If any poster uses a known right leaning site it is automatically disregarded because of it's KNOWN bias.

In Hawaii "The Democratic National Committee. Democrats have held onto a solid majority since 1962."

https://hawaiidemocrats.org/about-2/history/

Need I say anymore?

Old 05-05-2019, 05:49 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post

"they are private records protected under FERPA laws, same as everyone else"

Doesn't mean HE can't RELEASE them. How did he get into college, Harvard law school ? Who PAID his way?

What is he afraid of? What is he hiding" The SAME questions the left and the left media, I repeat myself, are asking about Trump and his taxes.

Yet W. Bush's school records WERE "found" by the dems and RELEASED. How did that happen? Oh the horror about his GPA's.

THEN Kerry's records were "discovered and lo and behold, W, had a HIGHER GPA then Kerry, then silence from the left.

Old 05-05-2019, 05:55 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Obama stoked anger in so many ways. I could go on about what he did to stoke anger in people but the problem for people who can't see it is they don't want to see it so why bother with people who want to have this vision.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies