Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2019, 06:02 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
And Trump thinks the same about Russia.
You beat me to it! Biden isn't seeking to benefit from China's election interference to win by less than .5% of the votes in key states.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2019, 07:04 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Let's see Steve Bannon debate Joe Biden about China. Joe will be sweating so hard his hair plugs will pop out

Old 05-02-2019, 07:20 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
You beat me to it! Biden isn't seeking to benefit from China's election interference to win by less than .5% of the votes in key states.
How do you know?

WE have caught China hacking and stealing from us more times than I can count. In fact they have some military hardware that looks like clones from US military hardware. They obtained the technology by stealing it.

So, once again. How do you know what Biden is or isn't seeking? A career politician like Biden? Anything is possible.

Old 05-02-2019, 07:22 PM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
impeachment would start immediately if Biden were elected.

Old 05-02-2019, 09:37 PM

15,590 posts, read 15,677,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Uncle Joe took in millions of $$$ from backdoor deals with his son. The Chinese been beddy beddy gewd to him!
HE WILL NOT BE THE CANDIDATE!
He is too old, too white, and too freakin dumb! Hate him or not, Trump would kick his arse in a debate! FACT!
But I see you don't give us any context or direct quote. Maybe he was only saying that China wasn't an economic threat in terms of innovation. Maybe he was only saying that China isn't a threat in comparison with more dangerous countries. We can't know the truth from your post.

Old 05-02-2019, 09:44 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Perhaps you didn't know that McConnels WIFE is from a very wealthy Chinese dynasty?

https://onenewsnow.com/politics-govt...-very-rich-man

I mean...we're not talking like Trump...just selling condos and having failed business ventures there - we are talking UP THERE with the Chinese Military and Government. First name basis and blood relations.

I agree with Joe.

China isn't a threat to us. We are our own worst enemy. I fear you (the likes of you) MUCH more than I fear China.

This is not to say we shouldn't always adjust our trade relationships. But China, these days, is much more into peace, love and happiness than...for example...the USA is.

I'm a bit tired of Empire and trying to make the world in the imagine of Taco Bell. How about you?
LMAO, go try to say that in China, about China and get back to me.

Old 05-02-2019, 09:47 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Uncle Joe took in millions of $$$ from backdoor deals with his son. The Chinese been beddy beddy gewd to him!

HE WILL NOT BE THE CANDIDATE!

He is too old, too white, and too freakin dumb! Hate him or not, Trump would kick his arse in a debate! FACT!
Trump is scared of running against him with his dozens of tweets in one day. That should tell you something. And since Trump doesn’t know facts, Im pretty sure Biden would win any debate. Trump will be too busy trying to insult him.

Old 05-02-2019, 09:49 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
LMAO, go try to say that in China, about China and get back to me.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

China isn't a threat - any more than Texas is a threat. Texas has a min. wage 40% lower than our state...taking our jobs away, right?

They have "free" gun laws, we don't. So they are a "threat".

Except...they are not.

China is showing the world how to do a lot of things correctly.

Now, if someone like you puts more weight on being able to go on GAB and hate on Jews or China...then on building high speed rail, AI, communications, medicine and every other form of modern human endeavor...

Well, then, if that's the case...you are 100% correct. I'd rather have a roof and good food and decent medical care then Facebook...but maybe that's me???

Old 05-02-2019, 09:51 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
And Trump thinks the same about Russia.
Funny that; when Mitt Romney said Russia was a threat in 2012, Obama and the media gave him much ridicule. That is until Her lost the election........

Old 05-02-2019, 09:52 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
How do you know?

WE have caught China hacking and stealing from us more times than I can count. In fact they have some military hardware that looks like clones from US military hardware. They obtained the technology by stealing it.

So, once again. How do you know what Biden is or isn't seeking? A career politician like Biden? Anything is possible.
Yeah, now we are supposed to believe that Biden is seeking billions so he can retire and have Gold Toilets like Don the Con?

That is really fantastic. Reality seem to escape many of you. At least come up with something believable - like that Mitch McConnels family is blood to the leaders of China and to massive shipping and corporate Chinese Fortunes. That's real life.

Joe doesn't want anything in terms of money. Believe me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies