Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2019, 12:06 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,088,757 times

Advertisements

To all those saying otherwise:

Quote:
"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign."
—-Intro to Volume I of The Mueller Report.

So gee, I wonder why Trump doesn’t want the full report released; it’s almost as if it doesn’t exonerate him....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2019, 12:09 PM

5,891 posts, read 2,163,153 times
Haha, Executive privlage for something that was not created by or for the executive?
I suspect the Courts are going to fast track all the upcoming law suits. We will likely have answers before the next election. I don’t think Trump can stall this for 18 more months.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:11 PM

27,537 posts, read 15,966,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Trump must be worried about something. Why else would he pull this stunt? You can see all of the Republicans lined up speaking to their audience of ONE. (Trump) They dare not say the wrong thing....
Eh hem, the stunt is performed by nadler and the d’s. Seriously how can you not see it?

Old 05-08-2019, 12:14 PM

27,537 posts, read 15,966,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Who else has seen the entire, unredacted report? Barr, Trump and probably Putin. He doesn't want anyone else to see it precisely to keep that from happening.
Muehler and 30 high power resistance lawyers seen it. Satisfied?

Old 05-08-2019, 12:15 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,825,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Eh hem, the stunt is performed by nadler and the d’s. Seriously how can you not see it?
Actually, we're talking about the "stunt" of trying to declare the report off limits due to executive privilege. Got anything to say about why Trump is working like mad to try to prevent it from being seen? I mean, if there is NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION, as you all are so vehemently trying to convince us, why are you so opposed to letting everyone see that for themselves?

Unless you are really worried that you're wrong about that.....

Old 05-08-2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Muehler and 30 high power resistance lawyers seen it. Satisfied?
And Mueller will tell us all about it next week, precisely because Trump and Barr are working overtime to have it buried. Sooner or later it will be out there. Trump can hold this at bay only so long. Better start working on your excuses for why obstructing justice isn't a bad thing. You're going to need to be in full spin mode when that happens.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:18 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,548,905 times
I don't know about you guys, but I am more inclined to take someone at their word when they simultaneously inform me that they will not, under any circumstance, show me the source documents they insist would independently corroborate what they are telling me.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:21 PM

21,431 posts, read 7,384,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
To all those saying otherwise:

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign."

—-Intro to Volume I of The Mueller Report.

So gee, I wonder why Trump doesn’t want the full report released; it’s almost as if it doesn’t exonerate him....
But-but-but, Dear Leader has already said he was exonerated! ... and he should know!

This is disturbing!

You must be quoting a fake Mueller report ... yes, that's got to be it! It is disturbing that there is a fake Mueller report circulating out there, setting up Dear Leader to look bad. It must be a hoax!

Only Dear Leader has the real Mueller report, which exonerates him, and he is wisely not sharing ... so that the True report will be preserved unblemished in the inner sanctums of the white house ... the pure temple of Truth.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:21 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,399,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Actually, we're talking about the "stunt" of trying to declare the report off limits due to executive privilege. Got anything to say about why Trump is working like mad to try to prevent it from being seen? I mean, if there is NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION, as you all are so vehemently trying to convince us, why are you so opposed to letting everyone see that for themselves?

Unless you are really worried that you're wrong about that.....
Funny, you say you are all about "law and order" but want the law broken. You can't make this crap up.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Funny, you say you are all about "law and order" but want the law broken. You can't make this crap up.
Really? Allowing access to the report by people in Congress who have the appropriate clearance would be breaking the law? Can you cite that law for us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies