Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 01:20 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,064,273 times

Advertisements

The most pleasant experience in the fast food world. Food on par to somewhat better than its competitors, operators and operator employees five cuts above other fast food franchises, prices competitive. A corporation that is steadfast in their belief of the Christian sabbath and practice of no work.

Old 05-09-2019, 01:21 PM

2,985 posts, read 1,749,653 times
The 2 Chick-Fila's proximate to me are always super busy, with terrific customer service and delicious food. Teenage girls around here (mine is 15) absolutely loves this place and would eat it at every meal if they could.

I like CF's chicken sandwiches jus fine, but give me Zaxby's TLC sandwich, hands down the best!

Old 05-09-2019, 01:22 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,064,273 times
Said much better than I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Proof that if you give people friendly, expedient service in a clean building, people will flock to you over and over. Every Chick-Fil-A I've been to, whether it was in a nice, affluent area, a middle class area, or a sketchy area, the service is good, and the place is clean. I almost never hear of fights and poor sanitary conditions at any Chick Fil A. I hear of it all the time at McDonalds. Fighting at McDonalds. In many McDonalds I've been to it's like the building isn't properly kept up.

Old 05-09-2019, 01:28 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,836,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
So the gist of this topic is...Chick-fil-A is NUMBER THREE in fast food! In your face liberals!

Really? That’s what you want to go with?

You righties just crack me up.

BTW, Chick-fil-A does have a good chicken sandwich regardless of politics.

Considering the resistance Chik-Fil-A faces in several cities in the US, and the fact that they do not operate in all 50 states, I'd say that is pretty significant. It is even more significant when you compare actual numbers of franchises to McDonald's and Starbucks.

McDonald's in the US (2016 number): 14,146
Starbucks in US: 14,000+
Chik-Fil-A locations: a little over 2,200

I'd say that Chik-Fil-A being number 3 is quite significant. So, yeah, I'll go with that.

Old 05-09-2019, 01:30 PM

130,326 posts, read 12,105,905 times
I do not believe in boycotts, ( on any side) I prefer free speech & tolerance. I have never been in a Chick Fil A, but only because there are none in my town or neighboring towns. I would try one, if I saw one.

Old 05-09-2019, 01:31 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Proof that if you give people friendly, expedient service in a clean building, people will flock to you over and over. Every Chick-Fil-A I've been to, whether it was in a nice, affluent area, a middle class area, or a sketchy area, the service is good, and the place is clean. I almost never hear of fights and poor sanitary conditions at any Chick Fil A. I hear of it all the time at McDonalds. Fighting at McDonalds. In many McDonalds I've been to it's like the building isn't properly kept up.
Good analysis. It's almost like they care about the business...

Old 05-09-2019, 01:32 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,985,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Chick-fil-A is passing Subway to become the third largest fast food in the US. It appears the Democrat left's anti-Christian bigotry campaign against Chick-fil-A has backfired pretty spectacularly.

Well done, Chick-fil-A. You are an inspiration to people everywhere who value righteousness and Godliness over evil and hatefulness. Keep up the great work.

The top 7 are as follows:
  1. McDonalds
  2. Starbucks
  3. Chick-fil-A
  4. Subway
  5. Taco Bell
  6. Burger King
  7. Wendy's
Good for them. Customer service is their specialty. So is fried chicken.

Fried Chicken the healthy alternative to greasy burgers lol.

Old 05-09-2019, 01:32 PM

3,319 posts, read 2,339,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Well done, Chick-fil-A. You are an inspiration to people everywhere who value tasty chicken sandwiches and glorious waffle fries. Keep up the great work.
This. I couldn't care less about their religious or social values, I just like the food.

Old 05-09-2019, 01:41 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankys bbq View Post
If memory serves me, Chik-Fil-A has a different franchising model. The franchisee isn't actually an owner but is more or less the head manager. I don't remember all of the details but it's not like franchising a McDonald's. I was looking into the idea of trying to get a franchise until I realized how long the process is.
You may be right. I assumed it was a similar model to the others. McD's has always been more of a real estate company, than burger place. Still, I have never seen any evidence of religion, nor politics in any Chik Fil A. Just nice people who give you what you ask for politely.

Old 05-09-2019, 01:42 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Chick-fil-A is passing Subway to become the third largest fast food in the US. It appears the Democrat left's anti-Christian bigotry campaign against Chick-fil-A has backfired pretty spectacularly.

Well done, Chick-fil-A. You are an inspiration to people everywhere who value righteousness and Godliness over evil and hatefulness. Keep up the great work.

The top 7 are as follows:
  1. McDonalds
  2. Starbucks
  3. Chick-fil-A
  4. Subway
  5. Taco Bell
  6. Burger King
  7. Wendy's
Ok? So?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies