Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2019, 05:35 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Jan 30, 2018 - The current economic expansion began in June 2009 -- or 8 years and 7 months ago. If this one makes it to 10 years old next summer, it'll be the longest in U.S. history.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/01/30/new...ory/index.html
cnn? please!

Old 05-12-2019, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Wait, what? You never addressed the fact that Trump is on his umpteenth vacation at Mar-a-Lago right now spending OUR money going golfing and NOT working for us, the US taxpayers.

No. Trump puts himself first. He always has.

Compassionate? Are we talking about the same person? The "man" who calls Mexicans diseased, Africans parasites, and women "dogfaces." That person is compassionate

Helping others. You are aware that Trump's trade war is the direct cause of all these farmers in Middle America going bankrupt, right? China won't buy our crops anymore. So WE are now paying to bail our our farmers. Thanks Trump!

No. I'm tearing the post apart because it's not true. And he is not exposing radical leftists and RINOs. He is exposing himself as a habitual liar, an idiot, corrupt, and incompetent to clean floors, much less be president.

"You never addressed the fact that Trump is on his umpteenth vacation at Mar-a-Lago right now spending OUR money going golfing and NOT working for us, the US taxpayers."

Desperation reigns with some dems.

1. A president is ALWAYS "working", no matter where they are.

2. "going home for the week-end" is NOT "going on vacation." Only a complete moron would think so!

3. "spending OUR money" You NEVER complained about pelosi when she was Speaker of the House the last time and taking a MILITARY plane home almost EVERY week-end to CALIFORNIA. How much did THAT cost?

So, PLEASE save us the sudden sanctimonious, "I care now" crying and whining like a little 6 year old!

Old 05-12-2019, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
That's why I'm not voting for Trump. He lies too much and changes his mind too much. Gullible people who believe anything Trump tell them will be among his biggest supporters.

"That's why I'm not voting for Trump. He lies too much and changes his mind too much."

So, give us the name of the Saint, out of the current list you WILL vote for.

There isn't a politician out there that has NOT lied MORE then Trump.

Old 05-12-2019, 05:56 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
The dems will lose again in 2020 because of their tunnel vision on trying to get something on Trump and ignoring the real pressing issues of the middle class.
This. The left doesn't govern. They are too busy indulging their desire for revenge.

Old 05-12-2019, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
1. Trump's economy so far is reaping the rewards of Obama's work, although he refuses credit that, of course. It remains to be seen what will happen with Trump's own policies, but the one definite thing is that Trump creates uncertainty, which is usually not good for economies.
2.Republicans pushed Trump to latch on to illegal aliens as a big issue. For most people, there are more important issues like health care, the environment, etc.
3.The Democratic "bribes" are policies that would benefit everyone. Any society should want educated, healthy people in affordable homes. The Republican "bribes" are just an appeal to greed and selfishness - lower taxes.
4.If you're talking about spewing venom, you should be looking at Trump.

"1. Trump's economy so far is reaping the rewards of Obama's work, although he refuses credit that,"

Correction, 1. Trump's economy so far is reaping the rewards of TAX CUTS and elimination of a lot of harmful useless regulations which has turned business's loose, although the left refuses to give credit for it!

"2.Republicans pushed Trump to latch on to illegal aliens as a big issue."

It IS a BIG issue. Only those who only care about the gov't taking care of THEM think otherwise.

"there are more important issues like health care", the environment, etc."

Health care is NOT a fed responsibility. It's a shame so many adults, and I use the term loosely, think the is supposed to tale cre of them cradle to grave.

" the environment," MAN CANNOT change the "environment, even some think they re "GODS"!

"etc", ALL "what can the govt do for ME?!

"4.If you're talking about spewing venom, you should be looking at Trump."

If you're talking about spewing venom, you should be looking at the DEMS!

Old 05-12-2019, 06:05 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,175 posts, read 13,455,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post

Let's go!

Anybody else care to contribute?
The only reason that Trump might win again is if the Democrats field another terrible candidate like they did last time.

Hillary Clinton was already hated by many before she even started her election campaign, and candidates such as Elizabeth Warren are equally disliked, whilst many middle Americans don't like the prospect of Bernie Sanders and his left wing agenda.

Old 05-12-2019, 06:09 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
I’m not a fan of Default Donald and I think he’s extremely vulnerable to losing, but he’s media savvy and is a survivor. I don’t count him out or underestimate his ability to win.

Old 05-12-2019, 06:09 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
CnN? Hahahaha

True there was recover but only AFTER Obama destroyed the economy. Stock market crash, millions of middle class jobs gone, millions more thrown out of their houses, 1 in 5 adults on foodstamps (historic) There was no where to go but up. Great way to create some pointless statistics that ignores that fact.

If Obama had been doing well, 1200 Democrats would not have lost their jobs due to his horrible policies.
The "facts" are that you are spewing "alternative facts" (e.g. lies).
The stock market crashed TWO months before Obama won the election in 2008 when Lehman Brothers collapsed & went bankrupt.
Can you please tell us how he crashed the economy when the Great Recession started 11 months prior to his election in December of 2017 under Dubya?
President Obama walked into the greatest economic mess since the Great Depression yet you want us to believe your revisionist history.

I guess when it comes to lying you Trump supporters are the apples that don't fall far from the tree.

Old 05-12-2019, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
How about we want our country back. Frankly, I'm tired of having a narcissistic president who constantly lies in order to build himself up. I'm tired of his infantile nicknames of people who go against him. How about we want our country back. Frankly, I'm tired of having a narcissistic president who constantly lies in order to build himself up. I could go on and on, but you get my point.
"How about we want our country back. Frankly, I'm tired of having a narcissistic president who constantly lies in order to build himself up."

Right! And you supported obama who had more "I" in speeches then any other word! No "We did this" , etc.

"How about we want our country back. Frankly, I'm tired of having a narcissistic president who constantly lies in order to build himself up."

We HAVE our country back. Frankly, I'm tired of having a narcissistic president like obama who constantly lied in order to build himself up and went around the world apologizing for America and its greatness.

I could go on and on,about obama AND hillary who YOU voted for, but you get my point.

Old 05-12-2019, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I’ll vote for my cat over Trump. And Trump is a wacko hateful person.
And I THOUGHT you were an ADULT. Guess not!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies