Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 08:17 AM

17,617 posts, read 6,905,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Rod Rosenstein took aim at James Comey Monday, calling him a “partisan pundit” in a speech that included the most public retelling yet of the twists and turns of the Russia investigation by the man who oversaw it. … Rosenstein also responded directly to a barb from the former FBI director, who said at a CNN town hall last week that Rosenstein’s character wasn’t strong and that his soul had been “eaten” by his time in the Trump administration.

“Now the former director seems to be acting as a partisan pundit, selling books and earning speaking fees while speculating about the strength of my character and the fate of my immortal soul. I kid you not. That is disappointing,” Rosenstein said.
Link: https://hotair.com/archives/2019/05/...an-pundit-huh/

I'm beginning to think Rosenstein may not be a partisan Democrat stooge like Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, etc.

He's right that Comey is a "partisan." This isn't new for Comey though. He was a Democrat partisan when he was running the fixed Hillary investigation and the "insurance policy," i.e. the Russian collusion hoax.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2019, 08:33 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Rosenstein is no different that Barr. Both have forsaken their once good reputations and become shills of Donald Trump. Makes me wonder if they were ever the solid citizens we thought, or if it was simply us not knowing the truth about them.

Old 05-14-2019, 08:37 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,931 times
Rosenstein was a Trump appointee. That should inform people who actually believed Rosenstein to to be a "Democrat stooge" how conspiracy theory websites and Youtube videos can addle their minds and warp their sense of reality.

Old 05-14-2019, 08:40 AM

45,355 posts, read 60,546,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Rosenstein is no different that Barr. Both have forsaken their once good reputations and become shills of Donald Trump. Makes me wonder if they were ever the solid citizens we thought, or if it was simply us not knowing the truth about them.
Translation:

Because I once thought he would validate beliefs I fervently held and he didn't I will now slander him.

Old 05-14-2019, 08:41 AM

2,561 posts, read 2,180,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/archives/2019/05/...an-pundit-huh/

I'm beginning to think Rosenstein may not be a partisan Democrat stooge like Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, etc.

He's right that Comey is a "partisan." This isn't new for Comey though. He was a Democrat partisan when he was running the fixed Hillary investigation and the "insurance policy," i.e. the Russian collusion hoax.
Comey's is a Democratic partisan who reopened the email investigation a week before the election, which likely contributed to her loss?

Old 05-14-2019, 08:49 AM

669 posts, read 320,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Rosenstein was a Trump appointee. That should inform people who actually believed Rosenstein to to be a "Democrat stooge" how conspiracy theory websites and Youtube videos can addle their minds and warp their sense of reality.
It was actually Session's recommendation. Trump just rubber stamped it. Trump even said he had no idea who Rosenstein was.

Old 05-14-2019, 08:52 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Rosenstein AKA Mr. Peepers is the smartest one among the bad actors. He is most definitely the survivor type. He knows the butt to kiss and the time to kiss it.
He has exposure and is a possible target of investigation.

1) Rosenstein recommended and went with Mueller to the WH when Mueller interviewed for the job of FBI director.

2) Rosenstein signed off on one of the questionable FISA warrants.

3) Rosenstein appointed Mueller to head the investigation into the Trump campaign. The day after Mueller's failed interview with Trump. Did he have the predicate to begin such an investigation and assign his comrade to lead it ? We shall see !!! If there is a creditable investigation that question will be answered.

Rosenstein is playing the part of double or triple agent and if he gets caught at it he will likely get the softest punishment possible. On the other hand Comey likely gets the book thrown at him.
Mr. Peepers is a sleeper agent but he hasn't been the one sleeping.

Last edited by phma; 05-14-2019 at 09:04 AM..

Old 05-14-2019, 08:53 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blistex649 View Post
It was actually Session's recommendation. Trump just rubber stamped it. Trump even said he had no idea who Rosenstein was.
So what's the implication there? That Jeff Sessions is a Democratic stooge?

Old 05-14-2019, 01:39 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Translation:
Because I once thought he would validate beliefs I fervently held and he didn't I will now slander him.

The Demwit strategy.

Old 05-14-2019, 01:42 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
I think Rosenstein knew he was in deep doo doo and agreed to cooperate and rat out the Spygate traitors. He wanted to be able to retire in comfort with all of his benefits from being a long term resident of The Swamp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies