Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2019, 03:15 PM

21,097 posts, read 19,689,090 times

Advertisements

It's not nice to make fun of people who are mentally ill.

Old 05-12-2019, 03:21 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,596,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Eh. She's just drunk with power holding Trump's balls in her hands.
Hahaha So far.... Pelosi has had 0 wins against Trump.

On the other hand, Trump was handed the biggest gift of 2020 of all. He was proved innocent of Russian Collusion as accused by Pelosi and the Democrats.

I've said before and I'll say again. Trump is much much better off having Pelosi in charge than Ryan.

I don't think Pelosi is a drunk. She looks like a pill user.

Old 05-12-2019, 03:22 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,365,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
The ****? Have you not seen the multiple incidents of Hillary passing out and and having what appear to be seizures? Everyone has access to youtube, and even if you missed it in real time during the campaign, you could educate yourself.

Really? You have never seen even one clip of Pelosi rambling on and on about George Bush when she meant Donald Trump? Not one?

Wow. As discussed in other threads tonight, you are living with blinders on. Good luck to you. I hope you understand that when you say such foolish things, you don't matter. No ad hominem. I really think you need help.

Most political videos on YouTube are not real. They are photoshopped, etc. to project what the Right Wingers want.

I notice that Nancy Pelosi looks and acts more tired lately, and she has let her hair get longer (which pulls down the face of anyone over age 60). She has a lot of responsibility now, and dealing with Trump’s antics takes a tremendous amount of energy and time. She is very clever in how she doesn’t react to him. You must notice that he has no nickname for her—a sign that he respects her power.

She is perfectly sane and has no dementia. Trump on the other hand is slowly devolving into dementia and just plain craziness.

Old 05-12-2019, 03:23 PM

447 posts, read 208,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
i am not a fan of pelosi, but i am concerned about her. she is not the person she was when last she held the speaker position. back then she was a strong and confident woman. these days i wonder if the stress of running the house is getting to her, and i wonder if she is self medicating in order to handle the stress. it wouldnt be the first time someone in her position did that.

i dont think she is having a stroke of any kind, even a mini stroke would be noticeable to anyone who knows the signs to look for.

i think she needs to retire from congress to prevent further stress deterioration of her health. but that will be up to her in the long run.
I think MOST of them on BOTH sides should retire. Too many old farts wearing depends.

Old 05-12-2019, 03:45 PM

1,991 posts, read 898,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

On the other hand, Trump was handed the biggest gift of 2020 of all. He was proved innocent of Russian Collusion as accused by Pelosi and the Democrats.

I've said before and I'll say again. Trump is much much better off having Pelosi in charge than Ryan.

I don't think Pelosi is a drunk. She looks like a pill user.
LAWL

Trump got his butt handed to him by Pelosi during the Fed Furlough. He folded like a wet noodle. Still no appropriated funds for Trump’s wall.

You are a bit premature on your accessment of Trump’s guilt or innocence. When we have the full un-redacted Mueller Report to see for ourselves, and not toady Barr’s “summary”, we will know if Trump is completely exonerated.

I’m not going to dignify your pill user comment with a reply.

Happy Mother’s Day Kitty.

Old 05-12-2019, 03:53 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,608,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress
I predict she will fall off the podium next. But the Loonies will still not believe their lying eyes.
The irony of you calling others looney while believing everything QAnon says.

Old 05-12-2019, 03:54 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,608,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyBratty View Post
I think MOST of them on BOTH sides should retire. Too many old farts wearing depends.
There should be term limits. Pelosi is just another career politician that should have left a long time ago.

Old 05-12-2019, 03:57 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,447,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Picked up forty seats in the House 2018.

You are the loser.

Old 05-12-2019, 04:18 PM

52,185 posts, read 52,615,134 times
I can't stand her and think she's a disegenuine typical political hack. That aside, yeah I'm wondering if something is wrong with her, medically speaking. Something is off with her.

Old 05-12-2019, 04:22 PM

8,060 posts, read 3,940,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I can't stand her and think she's a disegenuine typical political hack. That aside, yeah I'm wondering if something is wrong with her, medically speaking. Something is off with her.
Yep. It's not "toss her in the back of a van" noticeable, but it is noticeable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.