Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 07:11 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times

Advertisements

Whether you like Howard Stern or not, one thing is true, he calls it like he sees it. In this interview, he discusses why he didn't vote for Trump and why he has concerns about the direction the country is taking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqJ2kCszGZc

And this is coming from a man who considered Trump a personal friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2019, 07:30 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Whether you like Howard Stern or not, one thing is true, he calls it like he sees it. In this interview, he discusses why he didn't vote for Trump and why he has concerns about the direction the country is taking.

Did you even listen to the video you linked? lol Stern said what he always says. "If Hillary was on my show she could have won. I'm Howard Stern and I can influence elections. People listen to me." It's unthinkable whats going on I this country." That's all he said. He didn't elaborate.

Old 05-15-2019, 09:02 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Did you even listen to the video you linked? lol Stern said what he always says. "If Hillary was on my show she could have won. I'm Howard Stern and I can influence elections. People listen to me." It's unthinkable whats going on I this country." That's all he said. He didn't elaborate.
Like him or not (I don't particularly like his crudeness) he does have a huge following and listenership. It certainly could not have hurt Hillary to have access to those listeners, particularly if the show went well and she came across as softer than the persona a lot of people have tagged her with.

As for the "unthinkable" comment, do you somehow think he meant something positive about what he sees? Hell no, he sees the mess the rest of us see...…….well, at least those of us who are not Kool Aid addicts.

Old 05-15-2019, 09:14 PM

16,035 posts, read 6,840,321 times
Quote:

Opinion:
Howard Stern? He shouldn't talk.
He was the biggest sellout to his listeners
when he jumped from free radio over to Sirius
in 2004.

Old 05-15-2019, 09:25 PM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Stern is lying.

If Crooked Rotten Hillary Rodham Clinton would have come on his show, he would have came out in a blue dress and a bottle of Mayonnaise.

Old 05-15-2019, 10:14 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,269,482 times
Quote:

It's NO secret Howard is a New York Jew Democrat because of the abortion issue. I listen to his show and he hardly gets political and is not well informed. His reasons for voting for Hillary was: "She is a hard worker and has a long public life" (that's it, his words) but he hardly understand the issues and he doesn't go there for the exception of abortion which he thinks it's a constitutional right and there shouldn't be any restrictions and you can abort a baby all the way before it comes out.

He is kind of a prick, his first wife lost her baby in a natural abortion in the '90s and she was sad and he was making jokes on the air about it and doing an official funeral by flushing it in the toilet set with the sound effect on his radio show. He is a 1 issue voter.....he only votes for Republicans that are pro-abortion and for the death penalty....he is PRO ISRAEL all the way and that's it. That's how deep politically he will get which in that department he is shallow.

Howard hangs around a lot with liberal celebrities from NYC and California and he made a business decision of endorsing Hillary because if he endorsed Trump, half or more of those celebrities wouldn't come on his show. He knows his bread and butter of his radio show is his interviews with celebrities which he is good at.

The reason Hillary never came on his show because she doesn't like him and how he talks about women as a sex object and his obsession with sex and that wouldn't go with the feminist movement and PC culture the left now represents. I don't think Howard likes Hillary, he made a business decision in endorsing her to stay in the inner circle with his liberal celebrities friends which is a long list.

Last edited by Hellion1999; 05-15-2019 at 10:53 PM..

Old 05-15-2019, 10:24 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,269,482 times
Quote:
Like him or not (I don't particularly like his crudeness) he does have a huge following and listenership. It certainly could not have hurt Hillary to have access to those listeners, particularly if the show went well and she came across as softer than the persona a lot of people have tagged her with.

As for the "unthinkable" comment, do you somehow think he meant something positive about what he sees? Hell no, he sees the mess the rest of us see...…….well, at least those of us who are not Kool Aid addicts.

that could have backfired on Hillary.....if Hillary comes out as fake and not genuine in the Howard Stern Show the fans would notice......Hillary has a habit of being fake depending on the crowd she is in......I remember she was doing an interview on a Black Radio Station and she said she always carries a bottle of hot sauce in her purse, even the blacks doing the interview felt that was so fake..........she did the same thing when she was talking in a black church she changed her accent to a southern black accent.

Stern was going to ask her personal questions and knowing Hillary she would come out as fake and not real with that fake laugh she has.

Hillary didn't lose because she didn't go to the Howard Stern show, she didn't go in 2008 when she ran against Obama.....she lost because she ran a lousy campaign and she was on the wrong side of the trade deal issues and border issue and she ran as an Obama 3rd term and she was the biggest war hawk in the race.

Last edited by Hellion1999; 05-15-2019 at 10:39 PM..

Old 05-16-2019, 05:54 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,226,594 times
I don't think Stern was Anti Trump or Pro Hillary in the interview. He walked a thin line without committing to either.

What bugs me about Stern though is that he made his name by exploiting women and now suddenly he is on a high horse telling us how to think. He is like that other Lefty hypocrite Jimmy Kimmel that made his name on "The Man Show" which exploited women and turned them into sex objects.

Oh well they are Democrats that are allowed to pivot and flip flop.

Old 05-16-2019, 05:56 AM

18,465 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
It's NO secret Howard is a New York Jew Democrat because of the abortion issue. I listen to his show and he hardly gets political and is not well informed. His reasons for voting for Hillary was: "She is a hard worker and has a long public life" (that's it, his words) but he hardly understand the issues and he doesn't go there for the exception of abortion which he thinks it's a constitutional right and there shouldn't be any restrictions and you can abort a baby all the way before it comes out.

He is kind of a prick, his first wife lost her baby in a natural abortion in the '90s and she was sad and he was making jokes on the air about it and doing an official funeral by flushing it in the toilet set with the sound effect on his radio show. He is a 1 issue voter.....he only votes for Republicans that are pro-abortion and for the death penalty....he is PRO ISRAEL all the way and that's it. That's how deep politically he will get which in that department he is shallow.

Howard hangs around a lot with liberal celebrities from NYC and California and he made a business decision of endorsing Hillary because if he endorsed Trump, half or more of those celebrities wouldn't come on his show. He knows his bread and butter of his radio show is his interviews with celebrities which he is good at.

The reason Hillary never came on his show because she doesn't like him and how he talks about women as a sex object and his obsession with sex and that wouldn't go with the feminist movement and PC culture the left now represents. I don't think Howard likes Hillary, he made a business decision in endorsing her to stay in the inner circle with his liberal celebrities friends which is a long list.
You forgot, he is also very pro gun/anti gun control.

Old 05-16-2019, 06:13 AM

18,465 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Opinion:
Howard Stern? He shouldn't talk.
He was the biggest sellout to his listeners
when he jumped from free radio over to Sirius
in 2004.
It was 2006, not 2004.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies