Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2019, 12:01 PM

18,725 posts, read 7,602,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
Well, you were a very good boy I guess.
You guess wrong. I was a miserable, worthless little *****. A little tough love from adults finally straightened me out, more or less.

I was "very good" only in comparison to the shockingly stupid people we see nowadays like the girl in that video.

Sounds like you're trying like mad to shift the dividing line between "good" and "bad", way over toward "bad". Is that the new normal?

Sure, a miserable, worthless little ***** like I was, looks "good" in comparison to what we are seeing now. But it doesn't make what I used to do, any better. It just makes people like this girl in the video, FAR worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2019, 12:09 PM

23,972 posts, read 15,072,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
So I see. Your opinion is shared by the idiot being arrested in the video.

Murdering a child in the womb is a far worse crime than merely stealing a sign. No matter how inconvenient the child may be to you later in life.
In your opinion abortion is murder. That opinion is not universally shared.

Now, I will ask why is killing a 'child' in utero different from dropping bombs on a toddler?

Old 06-06-2019, 12:11 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,939,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
What do do when I was young??? Joined the United States Army at the age of 17 and trained as a Tank Crew Member... A tank driver and cannon loader.

That's what I did and was held accountable for all my actions, both good and bad, as a 17 year old Soldier.

This is the problem with today's youth. They're not held fully accountable for their actions and many "adults" in the room will allow them to use "youth" as an excuse.... If you're 14-16 years old, I can buy that but 18 and above H*ll to the no. That's a common defense in criminal courts these days. He/she is just a child when this person committd a crime and well above the age of 21!!!

If you're 21 years old and still a "child" than they shouldn't be allowed to drink or vote... Because they're still children and not fully developed yet. Funny, but 75 years ago today a bunch of 17-19 year old died today on the beaches of Normandy in France during World War 2. They didn't get a chance to use the "youth" excuse card.
There was another video where a college girl cold-cocked a prolife man who was on campus IN THE FACE. Just came up and punched him.

After the police came, a high-level college administrator came over and pleaded to the guy who had been PUNCHED IN THE FACE to not press charges because she is really a very nice girl who is very sorry.

Unreal. Guy was like ... um no. She just punched me in the face.

Old 06-06-2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
a high-level college administrator came over and pleaded to the guy who had been PUNCHED IN THE FACE to not press charges because she is really a very nice girl who is very sorry.
Bingo.

We are beginning to uncover the source of the problem here. One of them, anyway.

Old 06-06-2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
In your opinion abortion is murder. That opinion is not universally shared.

Murdering a child in the womb is a far worse crime than merely stealing a sign. No matter how inconvenient the child may be to you later in life.

Old 06-06-2019, 12:23 PM

23,972 posts, read 15,072,142 times
Quote:

How do I know what the girl thinks or anything about her opinion on anything?

Old 06-06-2019, 12:24 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
One woman steals a sign = what everyone thins who is pro choice. SMH
What does this mean? Makes no sense.

"It restricts women's riiiiiiights says dingbat in sing songy, whiny, 2 year old voice. A sign restricts women's rights? Just like a gun shoots someone huh?

I don't know which I enjoyed most, this video seeing an idiot get her ass handed to her by law enforcement or election night 2016 hysteria. Probably the latter, but oh how I enjoyed this.

"Is there something else I can do?" (so that I can get away with larceny since it's someone who deserves it) No snowflake, mommy and daddy aren't there to tell you it's okay and you did the right thing and they will make it all better. Hopefully your name is on file and you will remember this and learn something and think twice before trying to takes someone's freedom of speech away.

Last edited by 4dognight; 06-06-2019 at 12:33 PM..

Old 06-06-2019, 12:24 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times
Quote:

I wonder how many innocent pregnant women our country has killed with bombs and drones? That's twice as unfortunate. So I don't take pro-life people seriously, such as President Trump, when they say they want American led war activity on the other side of the world.

Old 06-06-2019, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
How do I know what the girl thinks or anything about her opinion on anything?
Didn't even watch the video that's the subject of the thread, did we?

Old 06-06-2019, 12:32 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
I wonder how many innocent pregnant women our country has killed with bombs and drones? That's twice as unfortunate. So I don't take pro-life people seriously, such as President Trump, when they say they want American led war activity on the other side of the world.
So if you worry about the babies of the pregnant women who were killed with bombs and drones how do you feel about the babies in America who are killed by sharp instruments and chemicals every single day hundreds of times a day?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies