Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you want the Dems to impeach Trump?
I am a Dem - YES! 12 14.81%
I am a Pub - YES! 3 3.70%
I am an Independent - YES! 6 7.41%
I am a Dem - NO! 5 6.17%
I am a Pub - NO! 19 23.46%
I am an Independent - NO! 36 44.44%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 04:36 PM

2,486 posts, read 825,342 times

Advertisements

Last time I checked there are almost 150M registered voters.

10M people, probably not all registered voters, probably thousands of illegal immigrants, want to dictate to the other 150M citizens to impeach our duly elected President?

Bring it on!

The Dem's are imploding!

To be honest I would vote YES! because as an independent I know that would be the nail in the coffin for the Dems. I voted honestly. I hope they come to their senses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2019, 04:41 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post

10M people, probably not all registered voters, probably thousands of illegal immigrants, want to dictate to the other 150M citizens to impeach our duly elected President?

Bring it on!

The Dem's are imploding!
I would rather have trump than Quiet Pence

Old 05-10-2019, 04:46 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times
Online polls are legit and accurate.

We should use online polls for our next election or any legislative action.

Old 05-10-2019, 04:46 PM

623 posts, read 233,995 times
Independent and YES! Because that's exactly what he wants. He knows it will just win him the election before it even happens. Please do it!

Old 05-10-2019, 04:50 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,262,592 times
Quote:

Bring it on!

The Dem's are imploding!

To be honest I would vote YES! because as an independent I know that would be the nail in the coffin for the Dems. I voted honestly. I hope they come to their senses.
(x) I am a Republican - NO
Its a waste of time, but go ahead and do it. You will get where you love President Trump after 8 years.

Old 05-10-2019, 08:03 PM

2,486 posts, read 825,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
Independent and YES! Because that's exactly what he wants. He knows it will just win him the election before it even happens. Please do it!
EXACTLY!!!

DO IT!

Show themselves to be the total hypocrites they are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
(x) I am a Republican - NO
Its a waste of time, but go ahead and do it. You will get where you love President Trump after 8 years.
It is!

The left seem to believe that wasting time is on their side!

I do not want them to, yet I hope they do. It's a win win!!!

Old 05-10-2019, 08:07 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times
Quote:

Well, good to know you throw your weight behind a certain team! I didn't think Originalists believed in such teams.....I would think they'd care about the good of the USA, not authoritarianism.

Well, I guess we can all throw titles on ourselves....doesn't mean nothing.

10M is a vast amount of people. If one million showed up in DC ever day or week a couple weeks in a row there would be movement on most any issue.

Thanks for telling people that 10 million Americans felt strongly enough about something to take the time to put their name on a document!

Hopefully those same people will come out to vote. We both agree there.

Old 05-10-2019, 08:08 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
If you want him removed, do it in about 18 months.

The Circus going on now is to keep Barr away from the real Bad guys who have been spying on Citizens for the last 5 years and ALL the Presidential Candidates in 2016.

Old 05-10-2019, 09:13 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
I'm an independent and I voted no. Why? Lete. Explain. I'm not fan of Trump, and I don't hate him either like how sjws and woke crowd does. I believe in due process, and due process is the most paramount form of justice we have in this country. Trump has been vindicated y Mueller probe which states that he did not collude with Russia and the Putin regime. The thing is this. I did not vote for him neither for Hillary.

As a nation, we the people voted for him and we have to deal with him for one or two terms. If you want Trump out, than we the people will have to vote him out. It's that plain simple. With the Mueller probe clearing his name of wrong doing, and with mainstream and social justice warrior media falling flat on its face, plus economy being so-so. Thier is no other alternative at the moment and most people would prefer to stick with Trump. As for me, I have to live my life to best of my abilities regardless who is president.

The democrats are making grave a mistake by dipping into political-intersectionality which will scare away straight white men and straight men of color. The only candidate I like now is Tulsi gabbard. I can no longer support Bernie.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 05-10-2019 at 09:28 PM..

Old 05-10-2019, 09:17 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Too early to decide this.

I will say no for the present.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies