Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2019, 08:59 AM

7,289 posts, read 4,059,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Sure.

But you don't get to delude yourself into thinking that scraping a developing human being out of your womb was a great choice for the child. Because deep down inside, when the din from "shouting your abortion" dies down, the gravity of that choice starts to gnaw on your conscience. And you spend the rest of your life trying to fill a hole that can't be filled. Enjoy shoveling your power slogans, pink-hat solidarity, and your secular "freedom" into the pit while the salty tears of your autonomy roll down your face.
Thanks for your concern.

And thanks for your support for a woman's right to choose.

Old 05-19-2019, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
I posted this article several months ago. Thread got shut down because of the ensuing flame wars.

Old 05-19-2019, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Erm... Did you have a thought, stewed on it, then typed?

First, we are we. There is no they. There is no us vs. them.

EVERYONE wants common sense. I am pro-life. YET, the Alabama law is WAY WAY TOO harsh!

I want abortions to be for incest, rape, and the life of the mother. I want them to be used sparingly and in the most extreme need. Pro-Life people, ALL of us want exactly that! We do not want them to be on demand and Roe v Wade is supposed to be exactly that!

YOU and many of the "pro-choice" are the ones who have it twisted.

r v w NEVER intended that 50M babies would be aborted over 40 years. Think about that!

50M lives snuffed out.

This isn't about women's reproductive health, this is about 50M baby daddy's who don't give a crap about their children and the dumbass women who gladly throw it all away.

If the choice crowd cared about women they'd act like they give a crap, but they do not! It's trading innocent lives for cash, nothing more.
Why the exception for incest?

Hypothetical question:

If I have a thing for siblings and first cousins, and I just can't keep my legs closed, I can have all of the abortions I want?

Old 05-19-2019, 09:17 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,436,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Thanks for your concern.

And thanks for your support for a woman's right to choose.
Actually, it's the exact opposite of concern. I don't care. If you are going to believe what the left tells you, then you should reap the soul-crushing consequences of your faith.

Have 20 abortions if you want. Enjoy your "progress".

Old 05-19-2019, 09:23 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,466,854 times
Quote:
We're not.

We're pro-choice.

They are anti-choice.

Don't get it twisted.
You should have the answers by now. It's tit for tat. Choicers don't have a problem calling lifers pro-fetus, anti-children; misogynists who want to punish women; theocratic nutjobs; hypocritical busybodies; and others. Why not return the favor and mischaracterize choicers.

Old 05-19-2019, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Actually, it's the exact opposite of concern. I don't care. If you are going to believe what the left tells you, then you should reap the soul-crushing consequences of your faith.

Have 20 abortions if you want. Enjoy your "progress".
If you don't care then why are you posting in this thread?

Old 05-19-2019, 09:25 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,349,202 times
Quote:
We're not.

We're pro-choice.

They are anti-choice.

Don't get it twisted.
Believing that women should be able to have an abortion in the first trimester is one thing. It's quite another when the abortion industry lobbies for abortion up to the minute of birth and celebrates it as some sort of revelation.

Old 05-19-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You should have the answers by now. It's tit for tat. Choicers don't have a problem calling lifers pro-fetus, anti-children; misogynists who want to punish women; theocratic nutjobs; hypocritical busybodies; and others. Why not return the favor and mischaracterize choicers.
I call the "pro-life movement" the "anti-choice movement."

But I don't use the terms "pro-fetus, anti-children; misogynists who want to punish women; theocratic nutjobs; hypocritical busybodies" because I think that many "pro-lifers" have good intentions.

Old 05-19-2019, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Believing that women should be able to have an abortion in the first trimester is one thing. It's quite another when the abortion industry lobbies for abortion up to the minute of birth and celebrates it as some sort of revelation.
Do you believe that a woman who has been pregnant for 8 months would suddenly take a notion to have an abortion because she changed her mind and doesn't want to become a mother after all?

Late-term abortions happen for medical reasons.

Old 05-19-2019, 09:32 AM

9,754 posts, read 7,567,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
You know I'm not saying that. I'm saying there are so many who are pro-life, pro-human, etc., but when it comes to taking care of the children who are here, it's radio silence. Don't play dumb.
Oh, you missed my post about adopting?

Just because your circle of friends aren't involved in taking care of children doesn't mean that it isn't happening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies