Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2019, 08:47 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
I honestly, do not know what you are talking about, this is the only thread I've seen recently about this subject.
Then maybe you don't pay attention. I do. Here is a link to some of the threads I found on that topic: Here it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Well, your race has not made a very good impression in general.
So what? That is still no excuse for treating people poorly based on their race. And if you agree with the bigoted behavior that I have seen, then you are part of the problem in this country as far as division goes. I don't care if there are Black people acting like thugs. I have nothing to do with it, so to take it out on me is stupid.

Old 05-25-2019, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Listed what and where?
When someone says "Blacks are too stupid to vote for me", when someone singles out a Black person at a rally and screams "look at my African-American over there", when someone retweets a tweet from a Neo-Nazi account making falsified statements about Black crime, that is quite bigoted. When someone blames the Baltimore riots on "our great African-American President", basically singling out the President based on race, that is a bad thing. Why would I vote for a person who does such things?

Old 05-25-2019, 08:59 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,358 times
Quote:
Well, your race has not made a very good impression in general.
None of the races make good impressions on each other in general when it comes to bitter disagreements and violence. One in particular though goes around forcing everyone to conform in the way they want it and then expecting good results from it.

Old 05-25-2019, 09:05 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,356,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Patriotic Israelis? What are you talking about?
You mean like Jonathan Jay Pollard?

Old 05-25-2019, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
When someone says "Blacks are too stupid to vote for me", when someone singles out a Black person at a rally and screams "look at my African-American over there", when someone retweets a tweet from a Neo-Nazi account making falsified statements about Black crime, that is quite bigoted. When someone blames the Baltimore riots on "our great African-American President", basically singling out the President based on race, that is a bad thing. Why would I vote for a person who does such things?
You are supposed to get down on a knee and sing praises. It's the submissive way and the "do it or else" expectation. I've come to believe the only way for these folks is to strip us of all of who we are naturally, and if we cannot be turned into their servant bots, we will be replaced with their actual robots. And of course, that's already happening.

Old 05-25-2019, 09:12 AM

Quote:
From some of the behavior I've seen from young black males, I'm not taking any chances. In the last week there have been three shootings in the black community near me resulting in one death, do you think any white person wants to be a part of that.
Plenty reasons to stay away from all males of all races... Doesn't matter what race kills you, rapes you, drags you behind a truck and covers up more crime than ever before. Killing is killing, whether randomly or dropping bombs.

Old 05-25-2019, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
None of the races make good impressions on each other in general when it comes to bitter disagreements and violence. One in particular though goes around forcing everyone to conform in the way they want it and then expecting good results from it.
Some people come here because they want to vent their resentment towards Blacks. Some persons look for any chance to complain about Black people. Not that complaining about Black people is changing anything.

Old 05-25-2019, 10:03 AM

Quote:
You are supposed to get down on a knee and sing praises. It's the submissive way and the "do it or else" expectation. I've come to believe the only way for these folks is to strip us of all of who we are naturally, and if we cannot be turned into their servant bots, we will be replaced with their actual robots. And of course, that's already happening.
Well, in the case of President Trump, I am going to be uppity. I don't owe President Trump a thing. I'm not submissive. I don't get down on my knees for anyone but God. Trump isn't God, so there is no way I'll get on my knees for Trump. I don't sing praises of Trump supporters either.

Old 05-25-2019, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Plenty reasons to stay away from all males of all races... Doesn't matter what race kills you, rapes you, drags you behind a truck and covers up more crime than ever before. Killing is killing, whether randomly or dropping bombs.
I'm male and I'm not doing any killing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies