Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2019, 02:19 PM

72,819 posts, read 62,174,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
You might not realize it, but there is something called "social classes". Both West and Kardashian are low-class, regardless of the amount of money they currently have.
Look at her: her style screams vulgarity.
And he's a music star yes... that would be fine if the music in question would be classical music or opera, but it's hip hop. Look at him, too: does he look like an intellectual to you? A refined man?
West might be a hip hop artist, but he is also a fashion designer, and an entrepreneur. He is famous for building and doing things. Kim Kardashian is famous for being the daughter of OJ Simpson's lawyer, and leaking her sex tape. He's classier than she is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2019, 02:19 PM

25,364 posts, read 17,024,330 times
Quote:
“Besides that, I’ve got to tell you something else: I think the guy is lazy, and it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is. I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” ...........
Snopes says he never said that.
Your TDS has seized control of your mind and is causing you to post nonsense.
Get a grip, Man. You have driven yourself into a frenzy of hate directed at a man who does not exist.

Old 05-27-2019, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Never said that Donald Trump wasn't crass. Or that he was a nice person. I only said that he was good for the US as a President.
I'm not seeing much about him that would indicate Trump being a good President.

Old 05-27-2019, 02:22 PM

13,562 posts, read 10,285,234 times
[/QUOTE=Fleura123;55279087]Never said that Donald Trump wasn't crass. Or that he was a nice person. I only said that he was good for the US as a President.[/QUOTE]

Well, considering he has higher unfavorables than favorable ratings from day one, most Americans beg to differ from you. He's been GREAT to Israel because he gave you goodies without asking anything back in return! No wonder Bibi likes Trump!

Old 05-27-2019, 02:23 PM

926 posts, read 412,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
He's classier than she is.
Yes. But the vast majority of people would.

Old 05-27-2019, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post

Well, considering he has higher unfavorables than favorable ratings from day one, most Americans beg to differ from you. He's been GREAT to Israel because he gave you goodies without asking anything back in return! No wonder Bibi likes Trump!
And to add to that, this is the thing. What matters the most is what people here in the USA think of him. And in regards to this thread, it matters what Black Americans think of him. After all, that is what this thread is about.

Old 05-27-2019, 02:26 PM

926 posts, read 412,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
[/QUOTE=Fleura123;55279087]Never said that Donald Trump wasn't crass. Or that he was a nice person. I only said that he was good for the US as a President.[/QUOTE]

I need to make it clear: my support for Trump has nothing to do with Israel - it only has to do with America, a country I know well and deeply care about. And even less so with Netanyahu. I voted for Kahol Lavan last month...

Old 05-27-2019, 02:27 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,026,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
No, not true. I am talking about non-entertainment type of women. Professional, everyday women, outside of maybe some black women, he wouldn’t have any success with. It’s just the way it is.
Kanye can have a harem of non black professional women at his beck and call anytime he wants. Dozens. And they’ll come running the second he says “run.” It’s that easy.

Again, he’s with a dime right now that’s worth $350 million that’s not black. He can get 500 just like her by next week. It’s effortless.

Old 05-27-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Yes. But the vast majority of people would.
Kanye West has more class than Kim Kardashian. I look at Kim and think "what a tramp". Kanye might have his issues, but why did he have to go for Kardashian?

Old 05-27-2019, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Kanye can have a harem of non black professional women at his beck and call anytime he wants. Dozens. And they’ll come running the second he says “run.” It’s that easy.

Again, he’s with a dime right now that’s worth $350 million that’s not black. He can get 500 just like her by next week. It’s effortless.
To be blunt, Kanye can do better than Kim Kardashian. He's more than a rapper. He's an entrepreneur, he is a fashion designer, and a producer. He is famous for doing and building, and not just rapping. He's a businessman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies