Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 11:00 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cBach View Post
From this video:

"So what do you like about Trump?"

long pause ..

"Uhhh, he's a businessman and this country's a corporation."

Does that guy know that Trump was literally the biggest loser in the whole USA? He lost more money each year than every American in the country.
I take it, you have never been taught, that when life hits you, you hit life back twice as hard.

Old 05-20-2019, 11:05 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
What about rape?

I suspect you are more law abiding than you portray because MAGA Free. Sorry we must have laws for a civilized society. Wish we didn't, really wish that was true.
What about it?
You are armed, right? That is where Murder comes into play. Was it justified.
Learn how life really works for free people. You rely on your MASTERS way too much.

Old 05-20-2019, 11:09 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
LOL at liberals putting down less educated/indoctrinated Americans. Life is for living, not brainwashing and deluding yourself and those around you. If you are ashamed of America and freedom loving Americans (our nation's single greatest asset), we have a saying for you... If you don't love it, leave it!

Old 05-20-2019, 11:10 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Must be a terrible way to live to hate so many of your fellow Americans and/or watching people having good honest fun that doesn't involve putting down others.
WoW!

This keeps getting proved over and over again in this topic.

I feel bad for these "enlightened" people. They hate everyone in America it seems. Certainly a really bad way to live.

Those people on the Beach were having fun, not hurting anyone, and no doubt would welcome anyone else there with a positive attitude. Terrible there are some who would hate them for it.

Old 05-20-2019, 11:18 AM

17,798 posts, read 13,692,692 times
I am old enough to remember three generations ago when 'ole Bubba and Lee Roy were all democrats. Times have changed. LOL.

Old 05-20-2019, 11:20 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times
Anybody notice all of the Confederate flags? What's up with that?
All that was missing were the tiki torches.
I see they are still obsessed with Hillary and "locking her up".
Then the ones who say that Trump is a "businees man " and America is a "Corporation" and needs to be run like one !
Good Lord !
Why are so many Trump supporters overweight? Is it a case of "monkey see, monkey do?"

This video should have been entitled :

Deplorables in their Natural State

Old 05-20-2019, 11:24 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
I'd rather live as I do than how these "fine folks" live their lives. All they needed was a cross burning to complete the picture.
You're missing out.

See... most of those folks made their own fun. They may not be city or suburb dwellers.

What fun?
Mudding. Off roading. Racing. Dirt bikes. ATVs. Side by sides.

The parties I threw in highschool and college were similar if not better.
In college, the guys who lived in the city or burbs were most impressed on what they missed out on.

Toss one the keys to that lifted K20 after you've given him a lesson on how a clutch and 4 speed works. Smile ear to ear going through a mud pit or going through the trails.

Same with dirt bikes and quads. Where I differed I was never into the big cumbersome 4x4 quads. 2 stroke sport quads. Start them off small on a Yamaha blaster. Then introduce them to the bored out milled and ported Banshee that would lift the front wheels through 5th
To really blow their minds?
I used to sit on the gas tank and ride wheelies.

Fireworks. Everyone loved the fireworks.

Where I threw parties. Go ahead and call the cops. They're not getting to us unless they themselves had lifted trucks or a couple helicopters.

You needed at the least a 6 inch lift on 35s to get up the logging/fire trails crossing a swamp and creeper/granny gear for 1st to get up the mountain to the lake on the opposite side.

We didn't bother anybody. And that was in upstate NY. Cityiots used to go nuts about it insisting we'd get hurt or die. Nope.
Just a bunch of worry wart busy bodies.

It's fun. Almost as fun as racing stock cars on dirt.

Crosses burning? I don't recall ever seeing a cross burn.
Pallets we got from home depot Lowe's and Wal-Mart for free on the other hand? Absolutely.

Winter didn't put a damper on things either.
Replace dirt bikes with snowmobiles.

Instead of mudding. If the ice was thick enough and usually it was. Just take the trucks out on the ice. Go 40 50 60 sideways the entire time around the outline of the lake. We used to race pickups out on the lake. 4 5 6 wide.

Throw the studded razrs on the Banshee with the small torch to warm the head up or you weren't starting it. That would kick back and throw you over the handle bars due to such a high compression ratio.
Blow right by most stock sleds with studded tracks.

See. We didn't have night clubs.
Our socializing our form of mingling? Call up your buddies. Call up the girls.
Meet up in woods.
Where city and suburb dwellers have night clubs to interact with the opposite sex and have a dance floor and bar?
We had truck beds. Loud stereos. A rear window that slid open. A keg on ice in someone's bed. Or a tool box full of ice beer and whatever fruity drinks the chicks drank or at least the ingredients and bottles of vodka rum whiskey etc.

Why pay 200 at the bar/club? When for 200 you could have your own bar and your own mix of tunes to party to?

Me? My buddies? We had the chicks park down below and text/call us when they arrived. We'd load the beds up. A couple had jeeps and could get up there on their own.

All year long. Winter spring summer and fall. Never once had major issues or anyone getting hurt. Except for a couple dirt bags that tried to bring dope and one that wouldn't take no for an answer... we policed our own. No adult supervision. No bouncers. No "vip" lounge.

Winter was the best though. Mound up snow and pack it with shovels and you had a place to hold your drink and keep it cold.
Bring a couple sheets of plywood for the beer pong tables. Just use the snow as place to hold the table top.

Spring-summer? We had rope swings that we would launch into the lake from. We took 55 gallon plastic drums from the car wash that were empty. Strapped them to decks we built have floating docks anchored down with cinder blocks and rope. Some had electric troller motors on them too.

It was fun. Better than any night club I've been to. And I've been to quite a few in NYC and down in Miami.

Crosses burning? I don't ever recall a cross being burnt.
Just pallets.
And cityiots burning up the 911 line because God forbid someone has fun... damn kids. Go be rednecks somewhere else.

As for policing ourselves. Yeah. We even had look outs with binoculars and police scanners. Some even knew what channels to monitor because their father was a sheriff's deputy or state trooper or local PD

And we knew the woods better than they did so there really was no way to catch us.

So yes. Do go on living a bland and boring life confined in the concrete jungle of cosmopolitan city/suburban America. You'd probably be too worried about getting dirty.

Old 05-20-2019, 11:25 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
You forgot the part where we beat our women back into the kitchen. Leaving loaded and chambered firearms all around the single/double wide.

Weed? Nah that's the devils lettuce. It's Meth.

Yawn.
What else did you miss...
OH the t top trans am or fox body mustang on blocks in the front yard. Can't forget that...
Or the pitbull that's starved and beaten to help defend the trailer.

If you're gonna stereotype at least get all of the elements correct and mentioned... you're slipping.
T-top Trans Am? Where?! I'll save it! It's not the classic cars - it's the loud trucks and bikes screaming all hours of the day and night around neighborhoods. Long view, this creates less freedom when laws have to be tightened and enforced when enough people can't take it anymore.

Here there are no trailers, they live in normal houses and a lot are unmarried, they seem like bros. I saw numerous work trucks going to the (not)secret gay meeting place at the park though, so who knows, and who am I to judge anyone's sexuality even if they are ashamed.

They are mostly fat and heavily tatted, no self respect. Just like those hardcore feminists. Think.

I pick on the right more than liberals because I expect more - was raised by conservative family who were business people and good representatives for the community. Boys I dated were well mannered, groomed and intelligent, even in "redneck" type circles like the racing community, and no drugs or heavy drinking. What is happening now with the aggressive flag and gun waving and dumbed down attitude is actually BAD for conservatism. But some of you are reacting emotionally like feminists to this honest assessment.

Conservatives should be the grownups in the room because they have a country to conserve, and it's important.

Old 05-20-2019, 11:26 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Anybody notice all of the Confederate flags? What's up with that?
All that was missing were the tiki torches.
I see they are still obsessed with Hillary and "locking her up".
Then the ones who say that Trump is a "businees man " and America is a "Corporation" and needs to be run like one !
Good Lord !
Why are so many Trump supporters overweight? Is it a case of "monkey see, monkey do?"

This video should have been entitled :

Deplorables in their Natural State

Making fun of Americans and calling them names worked real well for you folks in 2016, keep it up

Old 05-20-2019, 11:44 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,120,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remsleep View Post
You might be a redneck if........

you spend more on Confederate Flag merchandise than you do dental care.

That White Trash Jamboree is exactly what I think of when I picture Trump fans. I guess they needed a night away from their mobile homes. It looked like a class reunion for people that received a GED.

No matter your politics - muffin top, cellulite and bikinis are never a good mix.
Did you REALLY insult the looks of these people? I guess you haven't seen any pics/videos of your Antifa people? You want to see circus rejects...just look at your own!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies