Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2019, 01:57 PM

25,552 posts, read 17,251,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Would sure help with the issues we have of overpopulation and climate change.
After 40 years the entire human race would be doomed.
There would be no one alive under the age of 40, and not enough child bearing 40-year-olds to make a difference.
Last one alive will have to pull the dirt over himself.

So from legislation to total extinction would be ....... 90, 100 years, maybe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2019, 02:05 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,195,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
After 40 years the entire human race would be doomed.
There would be no one alive under the age of 40, and not enough child bearing 40-year-olds to make a difference.
Last one alive will have to pull the dirt over himself.

So from legislation to total extinction would be ....... 90, 100 years, maybe.
If the government only did vasectomies, then they could reverse enough prime stock to get enough sperm to impregnate thousands of women. Heck if the government is going to own peoples bodies why not go whole hog and have government approved pregnancies with selected sperm samples. Get the deposits then re do the vasectomy.

Old 05-21-2019, 02:16 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
If the government only did vasectomies, then they could reverse enough prime stock to get enough sperm to impregnate thousands of women. Heck if the government is going to own peoples bodies why not go whole hog and have government approved pregnancies with selected sperm samples. Get the deposits then re do the vasectomy.
yet liberals are wanting government health care...at which point the government WILL OWN you

Old 05-21-2019, 02:21 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,195,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
yet liberals are wanting government health care...at which point the government WILL OWN you
I grew up on government healthcare, a military brat. My mother is on government health care, medicare. I preferred my treatment at the military hospital over my current insurance, and I have excellent insurance.

Old 05-21-2019, 02:32 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
I grew up on government healthcare, a military brat. My mother is on government health care, medicare. I preferred my treatment at the military hospital over my current insurance, and I have excellent insurance.
military hospital is a different animal....and has changed..its not the CHAMPUS that you grew up on, now its Tricare, and not as good as champus

your mothers Medicare will change drastically if they pass medicare for all, which would NOT be the same

I'm retired army

Old 05-21-2019, 02:45 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
How is that? I don't hear people on Medicare complaining about their healthcare. I'm covered under the ACA, and the government doesn't own me. What about the people in the military who are covered by the government? Not sure what your point is.

Old 05-21-2019, 02:49 PM

11,412 posts, read 7,797,237 times
Quote:
Hey, if the government can decide what I have to do with my body, then it can do so for everyone.

I say go for it. But it would be easier and less expensive to give a vasectomy to every male at puberty.
No sperm, no pregnancy.
Yep. And vasectomy is cheaper, easier, easier to reverse and more effective than tubal ligation.

Old 05-21-2019, 09:41 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,349,192 times
Quote:
climate change is not a problem...its natural

and there you have it folks... liberals want to kill half the population, to control the uncontrollable

you could fit all 7 billion ( WORLD POP) people in the continental USA, giving then 1/4 acre each..every single one...so how you even conceive that the world is over populated
lol...you could also stuff a whole lot of people into a closet, but that doesn't mean they'll be in the best mood

It's not space we need. It's stuff like fresh water. China was going to run out of that stuff in about thirty years, last I heard, so they're digging some kind of ravine or pipeline or something to gather glacier water.

Then there are the problems with pollution, which are kind of horrifying.

I won't go into climate change now except to say that there are enough experts who believe that a lot of it is caused by humans that you have a very strange mentality if you expect people to just accept that it's natural and not a problem based off your word.

Old 05-21-2019, 09:47 PM

Quote:
mandatory sterilization....eugenics... the perfect solution, the liberal way, the final solution...

liberals going back to their Nazi roots
Oh no...I'm a rabid social conservative now. I have seen the light because of the brilliant arguments of my fellow social conservatives. THANK YOU ALL FOR SHOWING ME THE ERROR OF MY WAYS!

I am simply following the pro-life arguments I have heard to their logical end. Abortion is murder. Clearly, we must do whatever we can to end the genocide going on right now. Bodily autonomy doesn't matter if that endangers the unborn.

Last edited by Clintone; 05-21-2019 at 10:22 PM..

Old 05-21-2019, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Yep. And vasectomy is cheaper, easier, easier to reverse and more effective than tubal ligation.
Then the migrants will impregnate all our women.

Last edited by Clintone; 05-21-2019 at 10:21 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies