Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2019, 02:37 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Obama used a fake medical excuse? Do tell....where...

Where did your current president use a fake medical excuse? Earlier I posted the exact document.....

Prove what you say....

Do you agree with all the others that got out of the war, because of "excuses"?
I said Obama didn't use a medical excuse.

You posted the fake medical excuse? LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2019, 02:44 PM

5,895 posts, read 3,895,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
But Clinton's and Biden's were. Both dodged the draft, but that's OK to leftist hypocrites.
Unfortunately, the topic isn't about Clinton, Obama, Hillary, or the current liberal flavor of the month. It's about "Gay Pete" (as you call him) and Mr. Trump. I love seeing the excuses you come up with to try and protect your messiah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Gay Pete is just grasping at straws from something 50 years ago because he can't attack Trump's record.
Actually, attacking Trump's record is quite easy. Perhaps Pete is waiting until the debate stage because we all know Trump's anti-intellectualism will be on full display. Here are a few for starters:

-$2.2 trillion in spending since April
-The single largest spending bill in U.S history--the $1.3 trillion omnibus
-$500 million to Planned Parenthood
-Two new gun-control laws
-$1.2 trillion added to the debt
-Illegally bombing Syria twice
-Hundreds of billions in new import taxes

Oh, and I'm still waiting for your reply after I owned you in the labor force participation rate thread. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend in the Philthadelphia slums!

Old 05-26-2019, 02:45 PM

8,479 posts, read 6,878,349 times
Well it wasn't just Trump. You didn't have to be super rich to get out of the Vietnam draft. Also the middle classes. Have parents who had the money to pay college tuition. Another ploy was to get into the local National Guard which almost never deployed overseas. It was the average Joe blue collar family that had no outs and were most likely to have a son drafted.

Old 05-26-2019, 02:47 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I said Obama didn't use a medical excuse.

Where did obama ever apply to need to get a deferment? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
You posted the fake medical excuse? LOL

Really, prove it. I've asked you this same question and all I get is.....well nothing.....

Old 05-26-2019, 02:49 PM

1,991 posts, read 899,366 times
Quote:
Did you even read what you wrote? So, the Dr. made this claim, and the daughter backed it up.....

Where did the Dr ever say this....be specific....prove what you say......
Prove the daughter was lying. Be specific.

Old 05-26-2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Prove the daughter was lying. Be specific.

Prove the Dr. said it to her. Be specific.

Old 05-26-2019, 03:28 PM

1,991 posts, read 899,366 times
Quote:
Prove the Dr. said it to her. Be specific.
Two daughters said their father who was a podiatrist, gave a fake diagnosis of bone spurs to Trump to avoid the draft, as a favor to Trump’s Dad who was their father’s landlord. They said it was known in the family for years. Never came up before because it wasn’t a big issue until the McCain controversy during the 2016 election.

Trump played athletics throughout high school and college and suddenly he has bone spurs when his education deferments ended. Not suspicious at all, right?

I believe the daughters. Prove they are lying.

Old 05-26-2019, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Two daughters said their father who was a podiatrist, gave a fake diagnosis of bone spurs to Trump to avoid the draft, as a favor to Trump’s Dad who was their father’s landlord. They said it was known in the family for years. Never came up before because it wasn’t a big issue until the McCain controversy during the 2016 election.

Trump played athletics throughout high school and college and suddenly he has bone spurs when his education deferments ended. Not suspicious at all, right?

I believe the daughters. Prove they are lying.

So, 2 daughters agree with their father....amazing....prove, the Dr even stated this.....ever....

Prove the link I provided earlier that show trumps actual paperwork as being false.....

Old 05-26-2019, 04:19 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,587,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Well it wasn't just Trump. You didn't have to be super rich to get out of the Vietnam draft. Also the middle classes. Have parents who had the money to pay college tuition. Another ploy was to get into the local National Guard which almost never deployed overseas. It was the average Joe blue collar family that had no outs and were most likely to have a son drafted.
My dad was in college from 69-73, and if the draft hadn't been ended before he graduated, he was going to leave for Canada. He had no interest in fighting in Viet Nam

Old 05-26-2019, 04:25 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,535,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trump's President something Pete isn't.
Trump has something Pete wants.
Pete has nothing Trump wants. Winner Trump !!!
Phantom bone spurs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies