Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 01:26 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,218,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
I've seen people online cheering this on
Yea, those are called extremists. They don't represent the norm. I can't stand people who would cheer this on, but I don't see this as a wide-scale issue. I have heard people express great concern over this phenomenon and have proposed ideas to mitigate this issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2019, 01:33 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,028,546 times
Hard to believe with so many old white men that age running for President.

Old 11-27-2019, 01:34 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times
So much for "white privilege."

Old 11-27-2019, 02:28 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,087,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Hard to believe with so many old white men that age running for President.
Neither Sanders, Bloomberg or Steyer are white. They are Asiatic.

Old 11-27-2019, 02:38 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Leftist agenda having it's desired effect. Nothing to see here...

And you all know there are tons of leftists who are glad to see this.
Most of us leftists (at least the non white ones) are insouciant about it. Are we supposed to be heartbroken?

It’s nothing to me regardless.

Old 11-27-2019, 02:54 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

It’s nothing to me regardless.
"It’s nothing to me regardless". I feel the same way about black men dying in the inner city from black gang violence. Your problem.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 11-27-2019 at 03:07 PM..

Old 11-27-2019, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
"It’s nothing to me regardless". I feel the same way about black men dying in the inner city from gang violence. Your problem as a black man and father to resolve.
Exactly. You think I didn’t know that already? Were you under the impression that I thought you cared about blacks? LMAO...stop it.

What would it matter if you DID care? That would magically make things better somehow? You’ve certainly got no resources to help. You’re just getting by yourself and likely only marginally. That’s the situation for most whites anyway.

So take comfort in the truth that no one thinks you care about anyone but yourself.

Old 11-27-2019, 03:24 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Exactly. You think I didn’t know that already? Were you under the impression that I thought you cared about blacks? LMAO...stop it.

What would it matter if you DID care? That would magically make things better somehow? You’ve certainly got no resources to help. You’re just getting by yourself and likely only marginally. That’s the situation for most whites anyway.

So take comfort in the truth that no one thinks you care about anyone but yourself.
if you care about black men you will do something. young black men's murders are overwhelmingly done by black men. step up or shut up, black man. not my problem.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 11-27-2019 at 04:41 PM..

Old 11-27-2019, 03:50 PM

23,550 posts, read 17,227,205 times
so cheering shortens your life span?

Aug 16, 2018 · Drug overdoses killed more than 72,000 people in the United States last year – a new record driven by the deadly opioid epidemic, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control.

Opiod crisis falls directly into the lap of doctors prescribing opiods.

Drunken drivers kill about 10k annually

Medical errors kill another 100k

gang related murders 15, 500K a year

suicide by former military, directly related to volunteer army vs a draft. about 7k a year in service/ex service

125K abortions a day in the US just to show the tolerance for murder legislators have endorsed.

Democrats keep proposing ineffective gun laws

Democrats refuse to help secure the border and reduce illegal drug trade, violent criminals and then allow felons to walk free in sanctuary cities

States not going after doctors who prescribe opiods to excess, instead go after drug companies because they have deep pockets. Not the way to solve the problem but then what problem have the democrats ever solved?

Personal choice is a major factor in life expectancy

Not surprising where activist prosecutors are going after a guy who had an empty shell casing on his desk. A caliber that had been banned. they are years into this guys prosecution while DC crime runs out of control

Hillary had won 94% of the DC vote

1. District of Columbia. Perhaps since state and world affairs weigh heavy over their heads, people residing in the nation's capital live a mere 72.6 years, but it's more likely due to the polluted air and homicide rates, which are the highest in the country. Washington, D.C., also sees the highest incidence of prostate cancer and diabetes, and the district ranks third among states with the heaviest drinkers.

Old 11-27-2019, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
if you care about black men you will do something. young black men's murders are overwhelmingly done by black men. step up or shut up, black man. not my problem.
I’ll fix the black murder rate when you fix white male life expectancy from falling.

How about that since you’re mad. Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies