Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2019, 02:23 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,429,907 times

Advertisements

Voter fraud doesn't do ****. It changes, or adds, one vote at a time. If you want to flip an election you need election fraud and Republicans don't give a **** about that. They're hoping that Russia will do exactly that in 2020 which is why they are refusing to provide any money for ballot security.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2019, 02:37 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
She did win the popular vote
Someone else who evidently didn't stay up to see the late election results, during which time Trump was ahead of Shrillery not only in EC,
but also by millions in popular votes
...until CA's results started coming in. SHRILLERY did see it, hence her disappearance on election night (and the Chardonnay). Anyone who thinks illegals didn't vote has a strudel in his noodle.

And CA--one state, alone--not being able to virtually determine an election, is exactly why the EC is needed.

Old 05-28-2019, 02:59 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status...57776338595842

Ballot harvesting for Dummies:

Allow illegals to get Drivers license.
CA DNCC operatives take illegals DL info & registers them to vote.
CA DNCC then uses illegal voter registrations & creates thousands of "harvested ballots" where needed to flip close races.
Another thread fail by BB. The only case of ballot harvesting recently in this country was by a Republican of course. It has been mentioned in here by several others. THREAD FAIL.

Old 05-29-2019, 05:23 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
I would still like to see some sort of SOMETHING that forces Dems to run in TX and GOPs to run in CA, even if it is stilted. CA, NY and TX 2020 presidential results are already known. The only unknowns are perhaps 15 states.

Old 05-29-2019, 08:08 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,400,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Voter fraud doesn't do ****. It changes, or adds, one vote at a time. If you want to flip an election you need election fraud and Republicans don't give a **** about that. They're hoping that Russia will do exactly that in 2020 which is why they are refusing to provide any money for ballot security.
Good thing I am an honest Republican when it comes to voting! Now, in the off-chance someone alters my ballot, that is something that is out of my control.

Old 05-29-2019, 09:17 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Good thing I am an honest Republican when it comes to voting! Now, in the off-chance someone alters my ballot, that is something that is out of my control.
How would you know if they did or didn't?
Here, with computerized voting, there is no way to audit the vote.
They have no way of providing the person voting, a copy of their ballot.

Old 05-29-2019, 09:24 PM

1,125 posts, read 1,591,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Clinton did win the popular vote, by millions.

The majority of voters voted for her, not Trump.
I love how people always talk about the popular vote making it seem the Hillary totally crushed Trump.

Yes, she did get 2.9 million more votes than Trump did. But you also got to stop and consider that she beat Trump by over 4 million in California. So if we ignore that one very liberal state, Trump won the popular vote.

This is why I can not for the life of me understand why people want to change the electoral college system. Do you really want the president of the United States decided by California? I sure the hell don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies