Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2019, 02:14 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I am sorry your bias was exposed, but that does not mean you are being victimized for being Jewish. You need to stop pulling that card every time you get exposed. The far-right in Germany are not muslims, and you full well know it.
You're doing what far too many liberals do. A Muslim Congresswoman reveals her bias against Jews, and I complain....and liberals say I am biased against Muslims. Why don't you condemn Muslims for their bias against Jews?

Am I not allowed to point out antisemitism when it comes from a Muslim? Because that's what the liberals seem to be saying.

And P.S. This thread is about such rising antisemitism that Jews can't even wear their kippahs in public, no you say to me to stop pulling the Jewish victim card. YOu have NO CLUE as to the type and number of antisemitic events I have personally experienced, and yet....you're back to telling a Jew to stop playing the victim card.

Old 05-28-2019, 02:18 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Dear this is CNN tripe. Why are you parroting their very biased opinion? And throughout this topic, you have done nothing but project your US based political biases onto Europe where there is absolutely no parallel.
Angela Merkel is talking about a problem in her country, and if you want to take is as some kind of conspiracy from CNN, then be my guest.

Old 05-28-2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
You're doing what far too many liberals do. A Muslim Congresswoman reveals her bias against Jews, and I complain....and liberals say I am biased against Muslims. Why don't you condemn Muslims for their bias against Jews?
I am not liberal. If you want to rave against muslims, knock yourself out, but do you have to do it on every thread?

The people threatening Jews in Germany are not muslims, they are local German neo-nazi far-right groups.

Old 05-28-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
I am not liberal. If you want to rave against muslims, knock yourself out, but do you have to do it on every thread?

The people threatening Jews in Germany are not muslims, they are local German neo-nazi far-right groups.
- First, if you're not a liberal, why are you making sure to blame the right for problems?
- Second, I'm on multiple threads and rarely bring up Muslims, unless the thread involves them - in which case we have liberals defending them.
- Third, it's ironic that on a thread talking about rising antisemitism, which you of course blame on the right, you castigate a Jew (me) for playing the Jew-victim card.

PUt it all together, and I see a lefty who is blaming the right for antisemitism while, in the next breath, diminishing the very existence of antisemitism via a disdainful remark about the Jew card. And why? Because I point out the very obvious anti-Jew bias among Muslims.

Old 05-28-2019, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
PUt it all together, and I see a lefty who is blaming the right for antisemitism while, in the next breath, diminishing the very existence of antisemitism via a disdainful remark about the Jew card. And why? Because I point out the very obvious anti-Jew bias among Muslims.
I dont think you are very good at putting things together.

In this instance we are in fact taking about far-right anti-semitism in Germany, which is very unfortunate, and you barge in trying to make it about muslims (and yourself). Yes, some muslims, especially in ME are anti-Jewish, but that is not the topic here. You are trying to divert the attention away from the actual topic, which is far-right (which you are a member of) doing things you are probably not very happy about.

Old 05-28-2019, 02:52 PM

Quote:
I dont think you are very good at putting things together.

In this instance we are in fact taking about far-right anti-semitism in Germany, which is very unfortunate, and you barge in trying to make it about muslims (and yourself, which you continue doing).
NO.....you are insisting it's on the right, while others have noted that it is coming from Muslims and the left. The truth of the matter is that it is in both sides.

As far as making it about myself, you were the one who said how I always blame Muslims (in your quickness to defend them), so I chose to defend against your remark making it personal. The fact of the matter is that antisemitic attitudes are quite high among the Muslims immigrants coming into Germany, France, and the UK. I will continue to call out antisemitism, even when it occurs among Muslims. They are not exempt from criticism.

Old 05-28-2019, 03:13 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,159,880 times
It's called "checks and balances" for a reason. If the old garden gate swings too far in one direction, magically things adjust on their own. Simply human nature working here.

If there is rampant shark activity on the California coast, this tells us there is an overabundance of sea lions exist. Same principal applies. Too many Muslims in Europe? Bring on the radical right and all their bag of counter measures. It was bound to happen..

Old 05-28-2019, 03:14 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
It was a pic from one of the links I posted. Where do you get the idea the far-right in Germany are muslims. Its absurd.

Germany says half of extreme right 'prone to violence'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48146966
You mean besides spending a lot of time in various areas of Germany on business/pleasure and dealing with native Germans daily for the last 15+ years?

Old 05-28-2019, 03:18 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
European countries like Germany and the UK are great at appeasing the Muslim criminals, rapists and terrorists. Yes, Jews must hide they are Jewish for fear of violence. Nice going Europe. Make the victims the ones responsible for the violence.
This is pure nonsense.

Old 05-28-2019, 03:28 PM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
This is pure nonsense.
Originally Posted by Pilot1
European countries like Germany and the UK are great at appeasing the Muslim criminals, rapists and terrorists. Yes, Jews must hide they are Jewish for fear of violence. Nice going Europe. Make the victims the ones responsible for the violence

I agree with pilot.

German Jews have been warned by a leading government official not to wear traditional kippahs in all public settings following a rise in anti-Semitic attacks across the country.

Felix Klein, the German government's anti-Semitism commissioner, told the Funke media group Saturday: "My opinion has unfortunately changed compared with what it used to be".

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/26/e...ger/index.html

the majority of anti-Semitic attacks are perpetrated, according to the victims, by muslims in western Europe, by far, per a paper I linked earlier in this thread, except in Germany. Isn't that curious?? the researcher questioned germany's statistics that the right wing was to blame in germany. frankly, I doubt germany's stats, which are different from other western countries, because I think the government, merkel, is covering up the truth about the "migrants" violence and anti-Semitism by mislabeling these crimes and the perpetrators.

No doubt the right wing is anti-Semitic, but the primary perpetrators of anti-Semitism in western Europe, according to the research paper, were from muslim countries.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 05-28-2019 at 03:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies