Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2019, 10:03 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,964,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Thank you texan2yankee. I dont mean to pick on you. I normally pretty much agree with you or can at least see your point. This topic is a bit touchy for me given how I used to mistreat these people. You might say that I feel like I have a lot to make up for.
The 1 think that I have learned is that good people come in all packages, shapes and sizes. Some force us to revisit what we call acceptable. Thats a good thing.

The transgenders that I know are for the most part good people. Wounded to be sure. They fear dark streets and hostile crowds.
They just want to live their lives.
Well, no.

The TG movement is demanding that people deny biological facts. It has presence in elementary, middle and high schools. It is teaching children that there is no such thing as a real girl or a real boy.

It has reached law in some places that if you do not refer to he as she or she as he or insert-pronoun-you-may-never-had-heard-of, you can be convicted of a crime.

It is far beyond people "just living their lives."

If it were still in the "just living their lives" stage? No one would be talking about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2019, 10:30 AM

29,560 posts, read 14,701,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Well, no.

The TG movement is demanding that people deny biological facts. It has presence in elementary, middle and high schools. It is teaching children that there is no such thing as a real girl or a real boy.

It has reached law in some places that if you do not refer to he as she or she as he or insert-pronoun-you-may-never-had-heard-of, you can be convicted of a crime.

If it were still in the "just living their lives" stage? No one would be talking about it.

I agree, and I'm sure some do.

Old 06-04-2019, 10:36 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,635,677 times
Quote:
Well, no.

You're being ridiculous, and a bully at that

Old 06-04-2019, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
You're being ridiculous, and a bully at that
You are the only one on this thread that is insulting other posters. /shrug/ You are the only one on this thread who is being a bully.

Old 06-04-2019, 10:53 AM

Quote:
You are the only one on this thread that is insulting other posters. /shrug/ You are the only one on this thread who is being a bully.
Um, no. The posters who call trans people freaks or call them by their birth name or gender (like yourself) are bullies. Standing up to bullies isn't being a bully

Old 06-04-2019, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Um, no. The posters who call trans people freaks or call them by their birth name or gender (like yourself) are bullies. Standing up to bullies isn't being a bully

You are a bully. You name call and insult, and it is really clear to anyone who is reading your mindset.

HINT: No one is taking you seriously. /shrug/ You've HURT your case rather than made any logical argument.

Keep on being a bully. Oh, find ONE post where I called ANYONE a freak. You're a liar, too. BIG WAVE GOODBYE

Keep up the bullying and lying.

Old 06-04-2019, 11:06 AM

29,560 posts, read 14,701,405 times
Quote:

We are bullies because we don't acknowledge their made up gender ? Like I said before, if I encountered one , and I already might have , I will treat them with the same respect I do anyone else. If it happens to be a trans woman, they are still a man.
Why haven't you answered my question from a few posts ago ? You are one that is definitely a cheerleader for the transsexual movement. I'm assuming you are a hetero male. Would you date, have sex with or marry a transsexual girl (born a male ) ?

Old 06-04-2019, 11:08 AM

[quote=scarabchuck;55343433]We are bullies because we don't acknowledge their made up gender ? Like I said before, if I encountered one , and I already might have , I will treat them with the same respect I do anyone else. If it happens to be a trans woman, they are still a man.
Why haven't you answered my question from a few posts ago ? You are one that is definitely a cheerleader for the transsexual movement. I'm assuming you are a hetero male. Would you date, have sex with or marry a transsexual girl (born a male ) ?[/quote]

Proof is in the pudding, isn't it.

Old 06-04-2019, 11:10 AM

37,130 posts, read 41,330,362 times
Quote:

Teaching children that transgender people exist in no way teaches them that there is no such thing as a real girl or a real boy.

Old 06-04-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
You are a bully. You name call and insult, and it is really clear to anyone who is reading your mindset.

HINT: No one is taking you seriously. /shrug/ You've HURT your case rather than made any logical argument.

Keep on being a bully. Oh, find ONE post where I called ANYONE a freak. You're a liar, too. BIG WAVE GOODBYE

Keep up the bullying and lying.
^Fake news
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies