Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2019, 09:21 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,326,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
In America, you don’t have your rights taken away because you haven’t been exonerated of a crime you haven’t been charged with

Sorry if you want to live in that type of country
What "Rights" has Trump had "taken away"?
He committed crimes.
He got away with it because he's President.
So tell me again - What "Rights" has he had "taken away"?

Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2019, 10:22 PM

669 posts, read 320,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
What "Rights" has Trump had "taken away"?
He committed crimes.
He got away with it because he's President.
So tell me again - What "Rights" has he had "taken away"?

Ken
What was the crime.. 'grounds' for obstruction?

Old 06-09-2019, 10:27 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,326,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blistex649 View Post
What was the crime.. 'grounds' for obstruction?
Obstruction is obstruction. It is a crime in of itself.

As an FYI - if there was no underlying crime and Trump obstructed the investigation anyway, then he is truly stupid in an epic manner .

Ken

Last edited by LordBalfor; 06-09-2019 at 10:48 PM..

Old 06-10-2019, 04:10 AM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Obstruction is obstruction. It is a crime in of itself.

As an FYI - if there was no underlying crime and Trump obstructed the investigation anyway, then he is truly stupid in an epic manner .

Ken
There was indeed an underlying crime -- Putin attacked our election. Trump benefited from this crime.

Trump insists he wasn't involved. Then refused to testify to that in person and gave written answers about how he didn't remember this, that, or the other.

Whether he was involved in the crime or not, it is still a violation of the law to obstruct justice.

Old 06-10-2019, 05:28 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
So I'll take this as firm evidence that you did not read the report.

Thanks for playing.

Then where are the charges? Even if Mueller could not "Indict" he could have laid out a well thought out case for congress....yet he did not...he could have very clearly stated here and why he obstructed.....yet he did not....
Because you say they are there, they still do not meet the threshold of being obstruction....

I know, I know, you hate trump, therefore, guilty until proven innocent....

Thank God we live in the United States...and have laws, if not....you and your ilk would throw people in jail because you hate them....damn the law...he hurt my feelings....

Old 06-10-2019, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
There was indeed an underlying crime -- Putin attacked our election. Trump benefited from this crime.

Trump insists he wasn't involved. Then refused to testify to that in person and gave written answers about how he didn't remember this, that, or the other.

Whether he was involved in the crime or not, it is still a violation of the law to obstruct justice.

If there were an underlying crime that was dually noted and had all the evidence to back it up in the Mueller report, then why is your dear leader nancy not screaming for impeachment?

What obstruction of justice? Again, if you and your ilk claim it's all there and it's all laid out in a beautiful manner in the Mueller report, then it should be a piece of cake for dear nancy to call for impeachment, yes?

If she is not, maybe she is not so sure about all this evidence you are rambling on about? It's all there, right...

BTW, RUSSIA started meddling long before trump came along, you're just mad because Hillary lost....

Old 06-10-2019, 05:57 AM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

educated, intelligent people don't agree.

Old 06-10-2019, 05:58 AM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
If there were an underlying crime that was dually noted and had all the evidence to back it up in the Mueller report, then why is your dear leader nancy not screaming for impeachment?

What obstruction of justice? Again, if you and your ilk claim it's all there and it's all laid out in a beautiful manner in the Mueller report, then it should be a piece of cake for dear nancy to call for impeachment, yes?

If she is not, maybe she is not so sure about all this evidence you are rambling on about? It's all there, right...

BTW, RUSSIA started meddling long before trump came along, you're just mad because Hillary lost....
what are they waiting for, start the impeachment hearings, looks like they're dragging their feet, wonder why?

Old 06-10-2019, 06:29 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Quote:

I know, I know, you hate trump, therefore,
I have never hated Trump.

Others perhaps, those individuals who were screwed by him personally perhaps. Not I.
Quote:
guilty until proven innocent....
This is the 'Lock her up!" president, the one who called for the EXECUTION of the Central Park Five!

The one who pushed a baseless hoax about the birthplace of his predecessor, all for his own personal political gain. Trump and Trumpies have no credibility trotting out this 'back against the wall' and 'last refuge of a scoundrel' argument. Give it up.

I think it is time for the nation to stand it's ground with this perp.

Old 06-10-2019, 06:48 AM

Quote:
I have never hated Trump.

Others perhaps, those individuals who were screwed by him personally perhaps. Not I..

O.K....

Quote:
This is the 'Lock her up!" president, the one who called for the EXECUTION of the Central Park Five!.

You understand the difference in what is being said about trump and the actual things that were said about Hillary, yes? If comey said the same things about me as he said about Hillary, I WOULD be in jail....period....if you've ever had a any type of clearance, you'd understand this....why she is not in jail is beyond me....

Central park 5...I have no clue what you're talking about...and don't really care...

Quote:
The one who pushed a baseless hoax about the birthplace of his predecessor, all for his own personal political gain. Trump and Trumpies have no credibility trotting out this 'back against the wall' and 'last refuge of a scoundrel' argument. Give it up..

Yes, say the person who pushed this entire Russia hoax, you also have nothing...give it p...or maybe you should go tell nancy what she is missing...and all those other lawyers....

Quote:
I think it is time for the nation to stand it's ground with this perp.

And there you go folks.....this "perp." Guilty...period, end of story....

Quote:
per·pe·tra·tor

/ˈpərpəˌtrādər/
noun
noun: perpetrator; plural noun: perpetrators
  1. a person who carries out a harmful, illegal, or immoral act.

Again, why is nancy not screaming impeachment if Mueller laid out a 100% factual document? It should be very very easy.....yes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies